Echostrike
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

WillowTheIDS wrote:

Echostrike wrote:

WillowTheIDS wrote:

I'VE READ IT!!!

most awesome piece of fanfiction I've ever read.

Blue Sky or Pompeii? I have to say wafflestories definitely bests everything I've ever written haha xD

Blue Sky

ye my Pompeii was a total rip-off so I deleted it haha x)

it's really sad that my mom came up with a brilliant idea for a fanfiction and she's not even in my fandom

slightly insulted but grateful for her amazingness

well she does write fanfics for sherlock i guess she has a good idea of how to write a story

stILL

“I know traps. Traps are my flirting. This is a trap.” ~Missy

Fictional characters are so perfect.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

lol90 wrote:

Here's a fanfic base:

ONE DAY, SONIC WENT TO DO SOMETHING. AMY CALLED HIM ON DA PHONE. AMY SAYS: “hey bro can you give me some soap? i ran out.” SONIC SAYS: “oh sure, i'll be right over.” SONIC DRIVES OVER TO AMY'S HOUSE, AND AMY WAS STANDING THERE. THEN THEY KISSED. THE END!

oh god i am so sorry.
Completed it.

Sonamy!

eveadelekitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Here's something I made with a click and drag generator.

Warriors AU
Main character Bluestar
Best friend is Larksong
Mother is inexplicably also Larksong
Father is Smallear
Crushed on by Sunstar
Mate is Tigerclaw
Daughter is inexplicably also Larksong
Son is Sunstar

Good luck writing a fanfic.

YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID SPLATATATATAT
…wait, I lost track back there… What am I? | My RPG!
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Old My Little Pony Generation 3 fanfics. So babyish it makes me want to run, away, away..

:wq
Allwaystayawesome123
New to Scratch
1 post

Official Fanfic Thread

here is my mini sonamy story:

Sonic was outside on a hot and sunny morning. The sun was beaming down on sonic like it wanted him to stop running like there was no tomorrow.
Sonic went outside half dead from the sun. He was about to go in his car and buy a slushie until l he saw Amy. She was just like sonic. sweaty tired
and half dead from the sun. He could here Amy yelling from the hot sun. Soon sonic had an idea to cheer him and Amy both up.

(sonic drove is car super fast to the slushie store luckily the police did not catch him speeding. Sonic drove to a near my shop and grabbed two slushies
that were both a mixture between pink which was cherry and blue which was blue berry sonic drove back very fast again but was still lucky he did not get caught by the police. sonic pulled over in front of where he saw Amy at before and he could still see her moaning about the sun.sonic walked out of his car and walked t words Amy with two slushies. he walked up to Amy with two slushies. Amy looked at sonic with the two slushies in his hand. Um Amy said what are you doing. I looked at Amy and i held out the two slushies. this is for you sonic said looking at Amy strate in the eyes. Amy looked back and sonic did to. They both started to blush and thats when sonic leaned into Amy and gave her a kiss while handing her the slushie. Amy looked suprised and kissed him back and they both ate the slushies together happily

THE END

sorry for bad spelling hope you liked it
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

I used to write fanfiction about anime (never got further than 1st chapter, though).

It was horrible.

Now, I keep thinking about ideas set in certain universes… And sometimes I'm just itching to write them down. However, I resist.

I DID find a few badly written fanfics in some more serious fandoms which had much love… Maybe because of the idea, but I saw worse with more follows, so I'm kinda confused.

Last edited by Mewly (Sept. 12, 2015 16:18:31)

eveadelekitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Is anybody gonna write my AU?

new fic update
azumanga daioh road trip fic

also I'm sick

GalleonCloak6764
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you…THE GRAND UNIFIED TIMELINE!!!!Note:This is not just a fanfiction, this is a record of my findings on how every book,TV show,video game,etc share a universe.
Chapter 1:Prehistory
Grand Unified Timeline elements from before The Creation of The Universe through 3001 B.C.E.
    The creation of the Universe 
9,986,249,999,999 years before the creation of the Universe
A being only known as The Hyperstig starts writing a comic. (mezzacotta)
17 years before the creation of the Universe
The Nibblonians come into existence. (Futurama)
Before the creation of the Universe
The Devil comes into existence. After a long battle, it gets imprisoned on a planet orbiting a black hole. (Doctor Who)
Abaddon is sealed behind what is now known as the Cardiff Rift. (Torchwood)
The Ancient Lights come into existence. (The Sarah Jane Adventures)
God and Death come into existence, later forgetting which of them is older. (Supernatural)
Shortly before creation of the Universe
Destiny of the Endless comes into existence (The Sandman)
As the universe prior to the current one ends, the explorer Galen of Taa plunges into the Cosmic Egg forming at the center of the collapse. The sentience within the Egg preserves Galen into the next universe. (Marvel Comics)
An egg hatches in the void of nothingness. Arceus emerges. (Pokémon)
The Time Lords of the previous universe sidestep its imminent destruction. (Doctor Who Expanded Universe)
An egg was left by a pair of time travellers, who received the egg from a chicken they found loitering about the void when they arrived. (Sam & Max: Freelance Police)
Batman and Green Lantern prevent Chronos from reaching the creation of the universe so that he can't become a god. (Justice League Unlimited)
An indeterminate and paradoxical amount of time before the creation of the Universe
Twelve young trolls sacrifice their planet and civilization in order to play a game called Sgrub, in which the must defeat the royalty of Derse and breed a very special frog. (Homestuck)
The universe is created by the power of the Zodiac. (Transformers Zone).
Azathoth may be responsible for the Big Bang. (Cthulhu Mythos)
An army of superheroes, led by The Spectre, prevent the Anti-Monitor from subverting creation. (DC Comics)
Arceus creates the universe with its thousand arms. (Pokémon)
One engine of a time ship explodes, producing the Big Bang. (Doctor Who)
Good and Evil exist. The Evil is known as Fenric. (Doctor Who)
Gaia arises from the primordial chaos and creates Uranus, the sky. She takes him as her lover and bears the first generation of Titans. (Classical Mythology)
The sons of Burr lift the world out of the sea, and the Æsir arrive to establish order in the cosmos. (Norse Mythology)
Atum has a wank and creates Shu and Tefnut, whose children the earth god Geb and sky goddess Nut define the world's limits. (Egyptian Mythology)
A sombrero-shaped timeship crashes into the singularity that would eventually become the universe, at the exact moment that it's self-destruct function detonates, causing — nay, being — the Big Bang. (Sam & Max: Freelance Police)
Death of the Endless comes into existence. (The Sandman)
The D'ni write the Age of Earth, considered the civilization's masterwork. (Myst)
The Black King is defeated, and the trolls' Genesis Frog grows into our universe. more  (Homestuck)
A video of the Creation of the Universe is recorded by a time traveler… on Betamax. (Chrononauts)
God initiates Creation as he starts the universe, creating Earth, Heaven, and Hell. There are still other next-door dimensions in the multiverse where neither He nor any other supernatural being exist. (Supernatural)
An indeterminate and paradoxical amount of time after the creation of the Universe
The trolls trace the disruption of their session back to a session originating on Earth, circa 2009 C.E. They proceed to troll the * out of the humans responsible at randomly-selected points on their timelines, for lack of anything better to do. (Homestuck)
3 microseconds
Gods come into existence.more  (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
1 millisecond
The Brainspawn come into existence. (Futurama)
Shortly after creation of the Universe
Two gods, Primus and Unicron, battle for eons, and eventually seal each other within asteroids.(Transformers Generation 1, Marvel continuity; also applies to IDW continuity)
Galen is hurled from the Big Bang, and begins his transformation into the being known as Galactus. (Marvel Comics)
The Doctor and Amy discover the earliest message in civilization carved on an ancient cliff. more It turns out to be from River Song, containing co-ordinates to Roman Britain. (Doctor Who)
The Eternals seal away the Carrionites. (Doctor Who)
The Time Lords of the previous universe enter this one, and discover this has given them cosmic power. Their High Council becomes the six Guardians, while the lesser Time Lords become all the Elder Powers of the universe, including those in the Cthulhu Mythos. (Doctor Who Expanded Universe)
During the Dark Times, the Infinite, a ship powered by an Old One, is built. (Doctor Who Expanded Universe)
In the beginning there was only the Allspark. (Transformers )
The race of Lorien evolves. (Babylon 5)
The rest of the Endless come into existence, in the order: Dream, Destruction, Desire & Despair, Delightmore Delight walks too far from the edges of Destiny's garden, Goes Mad From The Revelation, and becomes Delirium at an unknown date several billion years later. (The Sandman)
C'Tan come into existence and begin feeding on stars. (Warhammer 40,000)
God creates the first beasts to inhabit his new universe, the Leviathans, but they're so vicious that he locks them away in another realm he creates just for that purpose, Purgatory. Eve, the Mother of All Monsters is created, but also sealed away. God then creates the Angels. (Supernatural)
     Before 100 million B.C.E. 
2,500,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Turtles make their first stop on their time warp. After battling foot soldiers and avoiding dinosaurs they fight a mud monster (arcade) or Slash (Super Nintendo) and are promptly sent to the next time period, 1530 C.E.. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time)
20,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Silastic Armourfiends of Striterax create the supercomputer Hactar, who then designs a universal bomb. Hactar makes a flaw in said bomb and the Armourfiends dismantle the computer. (Life, the Universe and Everything)
The species of Shadows and Vorlons evolve. (Babylon 5)
10,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The remains of the supercomputer Hactar, now a dust cloud circling the planet Krikket, secretly condition the Krikketers into xenophobia against the universe subsequently starting the 2000-year-long Krikket Wars. more The planet gets sentenced to a Slo-Time envelope where the residents cannot escape (although a few deadly robots searching for the keys to the envelope do). (Life, the Universe and Everything)
Life arises on the planet Maltus, eventually leading to the humanoid race that becomes the Guardians of the Universe. (DC Comics)
Shadows and Vorlons transcend their physical existence by the help of Lorien. (Babylon 5)
9,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The planet Krypton forms around the star Rao. (DC Comics)
Primus creates the thirteen original Transformers and tasks each of them with a vital aspect of the universe to oversee and ensure the continued stability of in the face of Primus' war with Unicron. Megatronus Prime, the guardian of entropy, turns to serve Unicron and is thereafter known only as The Fallen. Vector Prime, the guardian of time, withdraws from linear time to observe the multiverse. (Transformers Cybertron)
8,000,000,000 B.C.E.
Four vast starships — the Atlantis, Ogygia, Hyperborea, and Lemuria — are launched from Cybertron to colonise the planets Velocitron, Jungle, Earth, and Gigantion. Something goes wrong, and contact with the colonies is lost. (Transformers Cybertron)
Unicron attacks Cybertron again, and is defeated by Omega Supreme. Omega Supreme and the Maximus combiners retreat to guard a cache of super energon deep within Cybertron. (Transformers Energon)
6,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Guardian of Forever is created. (Star Trek: The Original Series)
5,000,000,000 B.C.E.
Maltusians settle the planet Oa. (DC Comics)
The first species of the Ancients comes into existence. (X-Universe)
The Eddorians enter our space-time continuum. Later an Arisian youth makes mental contact with the Innermost Council of the Eddorians. Neither side is able to harm the other. With great effort, however, the Arisian elders are able to remove the memory of the encounter of the minds of the Eddorians. Foreseeing the immense harm the Eddorians will cause, the Arisians begin an eon-spanning project to destroy the extra-universal invaders. (Lensman))
4,600,000,000 B.C.E.
The planet Earth forms around the Sun.
In the Dark Times, the last surviving Racnoss hides from the Gallifreyans and inadvertently forms the Earth's core with a web containing her hibernating offspring. The Gallifreyans cut off the Racnoss' energy source that's lethal to most life, leaving only trace amounts hidden in the hearts of TARDISes. (Doctor Who)
Cthugha and its fire vampires arrive on the cooling Earth. (Cthulhu Mythos)
Earth is a concave dish, inhabited by creatures The Phantom Stranger calls “the old breed” and “the pre-dead”, known to humans as demons. (The Books of Magic)
The entity currently known as Jones comes into existence at the moment of the Earth's formation. She does not know why. She is soon encased in a lava flow. (Gunnerkrigg Court)
4,480,000,000 B.C.E.
Protoplanet Theia crashes into the proto-Earth, casting off a large amount of material, which gradually coalesces into the Moon.
A large artificial sphere sent by an ancient race, The Black Moon, containing a terraforming agent known as “Lilith”, crashes into Earth by accident, it having already recieved a White Moon containing another terraforming agent known as “Adam”. This Great Impact knocks the White Moon into orbit, as Lilith takes control of Earth's terraforming from Adam. (Neon Genesis Evangelion, the manual)
4,400,000,000 B.C.E.
The Oan scientist Krona tries to look at the dawn of time. This leads to bad things, including the creation of the Anti-Matter Universe. Krona is punished by the Oans by being converted to pure energy and exiled to wander the universe. (DC Comics)
4,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The first humanoid race arises in the Milky Way, and seeds many planets with genetic material, leading to the rise of humanoid life on those worlds. (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
3,800,000,000 B.C.E.
Life arises on Earth.
Tsathoggua arrives on Earth shortly after life begins there. (Cthulhu Mythos)
Around this time the entity currently known as Jones observes other life for the first time while mostly encased in rock (Gunnerkrigg Court)
3,200,000,000 B.C.E.
Species from the outer galaxies of the universe begin to form the community of the Ancients. (X-Universe)
3,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Anti-Monitor arises on a moon of the planet Qward in the Anti-Matter Universe. Simultaneously, the Monitor arises on a moon of Oa in the positive matter universe. (DC Comics)
The Guardians of the Universe build the robotic Manhunters to police the universe, but they eventually turn on their creators. The Guardians later try again, creating the Green Lantern Corps (they work a lot better). (DC Comics)
Circa 2,500,000,000 B.C.E.
The present-day Antarctic is inhabited by a hazily-defined entity whose relationship to the ur-city of Kadath is implied. A now-lost source alludes to a being al-Hazrad described as “‘UMR AT-TAWIL … which the scribe rendereth as The Prolonged of Life.” (Cthulhu Mythos)
Circa 1,500,000,000 B.C.E.
Thrintun Empire rules the galaxy with an iron mind control-based fist, seed planets all over the universes with food yeast that, if left uncontrolled, will evolve into diverse life. They give one slave-species, the Tnuctipun, a longer mental leash, which is used to rebel. In quelling the rebellion all life complex enough to have a notochord is psychically commanded to commit suicide in an event known as “Suicide Night”. (Known Space)
The Ancients fight the Great War against the Outsiders, a species believed to come from outside the universe. (X-Universe)
1,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Vorlons open a gate to Thirdspace, but seal it and hide it in Hyperspace after defeating an invasion from the other side. (Babylon 5 Thirdspace)
The First Ones eventually begin to leave the galaxy, only the Vorlons and Shadows stay behind. The Vorlon-Shadow War begins. (Babylon 5)
The Elder Things settle on Earth. They create creatures as servitors and food. (Cthulhu Mythos)
The community of the Ancients settles into its present-day form. They begin building Jumpgates and mapping the galaxies of the known universe. (X-Universe)
The Three Demons (Abnegazar, Ghast, and Rath) rule over the Earth until being banished by powerful entities known only as the Timeless Ones. The demons remain in a state of suspended animation until being summoned by Felix Faust in the 20th century. (Justice League of America)
The Leviathans evolve, and build the first known galactic civilization using their mind control abilities. Their thralls begin getting wiped out by Synthetics they built to further serve their Leviathan overlords. To solve this problem, the Leviathans build an intelligence known as the Catalyst to preserve life at any cost. The Catalyst identifies its own creators as part of the problem, and proceeds to wipe them out, creating the first Reapers. (Mass Effect)
870,000,000 B.C.E
The war between Demigods and Gohma ends, and Asura The Destructor kills Chakravartin The Creator. (Asura's Wrath)
750,000,000 B.C.E.
Flying Polyps arrive on Earth and war with the Elder Things; the Elder Things ultimately win. (Cthulhu Mythos)
600,000,000 B.C.E.
The ancient civilization of Pangaea creates a sentient machine which rebelled against it's creators. Riki, a member of the civilization, utilized the energy of Super Power to repel and send the machine away from space. Fearing his return, Riki and a protector of the Super Power cryogenically sealed themselves away in case the machine returned.. (Chouriki Sentai Ohranger)
530,000,000 B.C.E.
Cambrian Explosion begins on Earth.
500,000,000 B.C.E.
The first completely mechanical species, the Sohnen, is made an intermediary for the Ancients to any young races that may later develop. (X-Universe)
413,000,000 B.C.E.
A large meteor lands on Earth, carrying with it a frog temple and Earth's First Guardian, Becquerel. (Homestuck)
400,000,000 B.C.E.
A Jagaroth ship explodes on Earth, seeding it with life. The ship's pilot, Scaroth, is fragmented throughout time. (Doctor Who)
Great Race of Yith arrives on Earth and possesses a species of cone-shaped creatures. They imprison the Flying Polyps underground. (Cthulhu Mythos)
363,000,000 B.C.E
A fish adapts to walk on land, and Michael tells Castiel not to step on it, because their Father has big plans for that fish. (Supernatural)
350,000,000 B.C.E.
Cthulhu's home, R'lyeh, is built in what will eventually be the Pacific Ocean. (Cthulhu Mythos)
300,000,000 B.C.E.
R'lyeh sinks below the waves; Cthulhu is imprisoned within. (Cthulhu Mythos)
Peak of the Silurian civilization on Earth. (Doctor Who)
275,000,000 B.C.E.
The serpent people arise and found Valusia. (Cthulhu Mythos)
265,000,000 B.C.E.
Estimated birth of Pyron on planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many years, he would become an extremely powerful cosmic being whose orbital span stretched over 400,000 light years and counting. Over the span of 200 million years, he would seek to collect beautiful planets and other celestial objects by consuming them. After traveling across the universe at speeds well beyond light, he would land deep within the Atlantic Ocean to wait for the right time to consume Earth. (Darkstalkers)
225,000,000 B.C.E.
Dinosaurs arise on Earth.
Dinosaurs destroy the serpent people's civilization; survivors go into hiding. (Cthulhu Mythos)
220,000,000 B.C.E.
Reign of the dinosaur kings, Earth's first sentient race. Creation of the proto-Mokole as the keepers of Gaia's Memory. (Old World of Darkness)
200,000,000 B.C.E.
Trans-Time establishes an operation in this era to supply fish to the 23rd century. Claw Carver finds himself now when his time capsule malfunctions in 65 million B.C.E. (Flesh)
170,000,000 B.C.E.
The witch Bandora kills the dinosaurs and begins to attack humanity before being sealed by the Guardian Beasts. (Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger)
160,000,000 B.C.E.
The Mi-Go set up operations on Earth; the Elder Things are unable to repel them. (Cthulhu Mythos)
Jurassic Period
Shamana, the wild woman, causes trouble for Time to Time's dinosaur meat farming operations in this period. (Flesh)
140,000,000 B.C.E.
The Fifth Doctor and companions rescue a supersonic jet sent back in time from 1982. (Doctor Who)
Baron Ether arrives due to a time travel accident and spends 6 years stuck here before escaping. (Soon I Will Be Invincible)
     100 million B.C.E- 10001 B.C.E. 
100,000,000 B.C.E.
Height of Elder Thing civilization. (Cthulhu Mythos)
75,000,000 B.C.E.
The Elder Kai is imprisoned within the Z Sword. (Dragon Ball Z)
The species of dinosaur named Troodon, who live during the late Cretaceous, discover a way to travel through time throughout the Mesozoic Era using “time tunnels.” They construct a railroad and steam-powered train that carries passengers throughout different points in the Mesozoic Era. (Dinosaur Train)
70,000,000 B.C.E.
The Weaver goes insane and tries to bind the Wyrm and Wyld so as to impose eternal, unchanging order upon the universe. The resulting clash of cosmic powers sets the extinction of the dinosaurs in motion. (Old World of Darkness)
65,000,000 B.C.E.
Just before the dinosaurs are wiped out, a small group of them Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence, becoming what we today know as “demons”, with their extradimensional fallout shelter becoming what we know as “hell”. Some other of these extradimensional shelters become lost and the evolved dinosaurs there become the shadowy “Enki” mentioned by Socrates Group. (Divine Blood)
Chucko finds out what killed the dinosaurs (DC Animated Universe). The answer is:
The reptites and humans wage war, battling for dominance.more The reptites are defeated with the help of Crono and his friends. Soon thereafter Lavos]] crashes to the Earth, starting an ice age. (Chrono Trigger)
A freighter is sent back in time and out of control, impacting Earth, causing the K-T Extinction Event (and also killing Adric) (Doctor Who)
A meteor impacts Earth and splits the universe in two, creating an alternate timeline where dinosaurs did not die out and eventually evolved to resemble humans. (Super Mario Bros.. )
A meteor impacts Earth and splits the universe in two, creating an alternate timeline where dinosaurs did not die out and eventually evolved to resemble humans; others evolve in a different direction and resemble giant robotsmore . (Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger)
The alien spaceship-city of T'leth crashes into the sea on Earth. The craft will remain dormant for the next 65 million years. (X-COM)
The Brainspawn wipe out the dinosaurs. (Futurama)
Dragons wipe out the dinosaurs. With their food source exhausted, they enter hibernation. (Reign of Fire)
Human Ranchers from the future overuse dinosaurs as a source of meat (Flesh).
Giant Robots from Space and a meteorite fall out a dimensional rift and impact with Earth, wiping out the dinosaurs. (GaoGaiGar)
Tennis balls from the early 21st century move so fast that they travel back to this date, where their impact wipes out the dinosaurs. (The Prince of Tennis)
Dinosaurs wiped out by lung cancer caused by widespread cigarette abuse. (The Far Side)
Dinosaurs go into hiding for reasons unknown; other species are universally fooled by their flimsy disguises. (Dilbert)
A meteor is flung at Earth by aliens, targeting a group of colonists of another alien species. Dinosaurs die off as collateral damage. (Animorphs)
The advanced alien Pyron arrives on Earth. He creates an army of robots called Huitzil/Phobos and tasks them with eliminating all life on the planet. They succeeded in exterminating the dinosaurs but seemingly exhausted themselves in the process. They went into hibernation and would not revive until the 6th century. (Darkstalkers)
A Cetan spacecraft crashes into the Gulf of Mexico, wiping out the dinosaurs. (Perfect Dark)
The dinosaurs, annoyed at constantly being burned by volcanoes, attach rockets to the pterodactyls and fly off to Dinosaur Planet. (Axe Cop)
Baldrick's centuries-old underpants kill the dinosaurs. (Blackadder: Back and Forth)
Getter Energy drives the dinosaur population underground. Those who survive become the Dinosaur Empire (Getter Robo)
The parasitic lifeform Fog Mother arrives on Earth to feed and spawn her offspring, resulting in the extinction of the dinosaurs. (Kamen Rider J)
Wanda, during her previous required “bad day” as a fairy, sends a meteor to destroy the dinosaurs. She apparently doesn't stick around long enough afterwards to see that the meteor is a dud; as a result, a time-traveling Timmy Turner wishes for Cosmo and Wanda to poof up action movie star Sylvester Calzone to finish the dinosaurs off. (The Fairly OddParents episodes “The Really Bad Day,” “Movie Magic”)
Gemstones found in the site of the dinosaur-killing crash absorb the life-energy of the dinosaurs they've killed, creating the powerful Dino Gems. (Power Rangers Dino Thunder)
64,000,000 B.C.E.
An injured W'rkncacnter crash-lands on the Yucatan Peninsula in southeastern Mexico. (Pathways Into Darkness)
60,000,003 B.C.E.
The Sinclair family of dinosaurs welcome their new baby. (Dinosaurs)
Prior to 60,000,000 B.C.E.
The Old Ones and Necrontyr evolve. The Old Ones construct the Webway. The Necrontyr go to war against the Old Ones, and build bodies of living metal for the C'Tan to live in. The C'Tan begin feeding on souls. The Deceiver tricks the Necrontyr into placing their own souls in android bodies, becoming the Necrons. (Warhammer 40,000)
The Necrons, led by the C'Tan, gain the upper hand in the war. The Old Ones influence the Eldar to develop their Warp affinity and seed several planets with genetic material. One of these planets would give rise to Humanity. (Warhammer 40,000)
The C'Tan begin eating each other. The Old Ones, exploiting psychic abilities of the Eldar, defeat the Necrons. (Warhammer 40,000)
The Outsider, Deceiver, Nightbringer, and Void Dragon, the last remaining C'Tan, begin their work to isolate the Warp from the Materium. (Warhammer 40,000)
60,000,000 B.C.E.
The Xylok meteorite crashes to Earth. (The Sarah Jane Adventures)
Old Ones' actions against the Necrons unleash Warp entities into the Materium. Enslavers roam the galaxy. Old Ones create Orkz and Jokaero to defeat the Enslavers, but fail and are driven to extinction. (Warhammer 40,000)
Last four C'Tan go into hibernation on uninhabited planets, intending to reawaken when the galaxy contains enough souls for them to consume. Necrons go into stasis. (Warhammer 40,000)
50,000,000 B.C.E.
The Flying Polyps escape imprisonment and seek revenge on the Great Race of Yith; the Yithians flee their current bodies for new ones on Jupiter. (Cthulhu Mythos)
Evolution of the Pak on a planet located near the galactic core. (Known Space)
37,000,000 B.C.E.
The Great Rift Valley on Klendagon is created as a byproduct of a gigantic mass accelerator cannon used to successfully disable a Reaper. (Mass Effect)
29,000,000 B.C.E.
Planet Zuben 5 is ruled by Emperor Nimbala. His tiny mummy will survive until the year 3000 C.E. (Futurama)
17,500,000 B.C.E.
The pan-dimensional hyper-intelligent beings switch on Deep Thought to work out the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe and Everything. (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
15,000,000 B.C.E.
Creation of the Corruptor Wyrm from the fragments of the Wyrm's power that escaped the Weaver's web. The Corruptor Wyrm begins stealthily corrupting the Pattern. (Old World of Darkness)
12,000,000 B.C.E.
The Quintessons arrive on Cybertron and create a race of cyborgs, called the Trans-Organics. The Trans-Organics rebel and are sealed in a chamber deep within the planet. After that, they use Vector Sigma to create a race of robots, the Transformers, to the same end. This also doesn't go according to plan. (Transformers Generation 1, cartoon continuity).
The Time Lords destroy the fifth planet of the Solar System, creating the asteroid belt, in an attempt to destroy the Fendahl. It escapes, a crippled ghost of its former self, and flees to Earth, where it begins to direct human evolution. (Doctor Who)
11,000,000 B.C.E.
Alpha Trion leads the now-sentient Transformers in a rebellion against the Quintessons. He is temporarily brought forward to the year 2006 in a Quintesson scheme to prevent the rebellion form ever occurring, where he meets the Aerialbots. Meanwhile, several Autobots go back in time to help the rebels. (Transformers Generation 1, cartoon continuity).
10,000,000 B.C.E.
Deep Thought works out the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything to be 42. Deep Thought then works on the blueprints for a planet-sized computer which can work out the Ultimate Question which the Magratheans construct. more  This computer is in fact the Earth. (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
Unicron disguises itself as Cybertron's moon (Transformers Armada)
9,000,000 B.C.E.
Final split between the Autobots and Decepticons. Cybertronian Civil War begins. (Transformers Generation 1)
In the timeline created by Minax's actions, Earth's continents are still united as Pangaea, and a small human settlement exists. (Ultima II)
8,000,000 B.C.E.
Due to the influence of the Corruptor Wyrm, weakened sections of the Pattern fall away. This shattering separates the greater Celestines and opens the first rift between matter and spirit. Gaia begins using the power she draws from the Wyld to raise up humans as a counter to the entire Triat. (Old World of Darkness)
6,000,000 B.C.E.
The robot Bacchus Wrath is exiled from Earth by the Pangaean civilization. (Chouriki Sentai Ohranger)
The Tanu and Firvulag arrive on Earth from the Duat galaxy. A thousand years later, they are joined by time travelling humans from the 22nd century CE. (Saga of the Exiles)
5,000,000 B.C.E.
Bibidi creates Majin Buu. He orders the destruction of all life, but as Buu's cocoon is sent to Earth, the Eastern Supreme Kai kills Bibidi, trapping Buu seemingly forever. (Dragon Ball Z)
The planet building market collapses, and the Magratheans enter hypersleep until the economy sorts itself out. (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
Demons return to Earth and discover a species of whales evolved to sentience have also started to ascend, which will in time become Gods. God, Demons and the mortal “silthine” (the whales) go to war and wipe out the silthine civilization driving the Gods and Demons to flee. Some of the God extradimensional shelters are likewise lost and the inhabitants become the Yaron aliens mentioned by Socrates Group. (Divine Blood)
4,000,000 B.C.E.
With Cybertron facing a critical energy shortage, Optimus Prime leads an expedition to find new energy sources, but his ship is ambushed by Megatron on the way. After a battle, the two craft fall to Earth, and most of the inhabitants enter stasis lock. (Transformers Generation 1). Another craft sets off for the planet Master, carrying small and weak Transformers; they would go on to develop Headmaster technology. (Transformers Headmasters)
Unicron introduces the Mini-Cons to Cybertron with the aim of escalating the war and thus weakening the Transformer race. The chaos bringer's control is broken when the Mini-Cons encounter the time-travelling human children Rad White, Carlos Lopez, and Alexis Thi Dang and imprint on them. (Transformers Armada)
3,000,000 B.C.E.
The monolith appears on Earth. (2001: A Space Odyssey)
First recorded Pak spaceflight. Planets around the homeworld are colonized, and wiped out almost immediately by war. A colony ship is sent out towards the galactic arms. (Known Space)
2,500,000 B.C.E.
The Pak colony ship lands on Earth, devoid of fuel and unable to take off again, and send a message home about their route. Tree-Of-Life supplies run out, and Protector-stage Pak learn too late that it won't grow in Earth's soil. Before they die of starvation, they integrate local primate DNA into their children to help them survive, creating the Great Apes, with Homo Habilis being the least altered from the Pak Breeder baseline. A (Known Space)
By this time the entity currently known as Jones has become free of the rock and walks Earth. (Gunnerkrigg Court)
2,000,000 B.C.E.
The Golgafrincham B-Ark crash-lands on Earth and turn out to be the ancestors of modern humans. Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect teleport out of the Disaster Area ship into this ship not long before this crash. (The Restaurant at the End of the Universe)
The Mini-Cons seek to escape the Cybertronian civil war and blast off in two ships, one bound for Earth, the other for Gigantion. The ship bound for Earth crashes on the moon, and the dormant Mini-Cons are scattered all over the planet (Transformers Armada). The other lands safely on Gigantion, and its crew end up performing detail work on the natives' vast construction projects (Transformers Cybertron)
1,024,500 B.C.E.
The message from Earth reaches the Pak homeworld. A fleet containing a colony ship is sent out, this one with the resources to build the Ringworld. (Known Space)
1,000,000 B.C.E.
Raquel Welch and costars have adventures with unrealistic-looking dinosaurs (One Million Years B.C.)
Cavepeople possess the equivalent of 20th century technology and culture using Stone Age materials, and coexist alongside some still-existing dinosaurs. (The Flintstones; year taken from The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones and a few other spinoffs).
Captain Caveman, a contemporary of the Flintstones despite his even more primitive appearance/behavior, becomes the world's first superhero. At some point, Cavey becomes trapped in a block of ice, where he remains until the late 20th century. (Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, The Flintstone Comedy Show)
Homo Erectus figures out how to control fire. (Old World of Darkness)
Bil and Ted, along with the historic figures they'd managed to bring along, wind up here after the antenna on their time traveling phone booth breaks. They're able to fix it using bubble gum. (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)
936,607 B.C.E.
Ringworld is built and stocked, Breeder-stage pak let out, under the watch of their Protector ancestors. (Known Space)
883,000 B.C.E.
Approximate time the Protector system on Ringworld begins to break down. Some groups of Breeders are left to fend for themselves. (Known Space)
748,200 B.C.E.
Approximate time of Eibon, wizard of Hyperborea; his works become the Book of Eibon. (Cthulhu Mythos)
748,000 B.C.E.
Ice age drives the Elder Things deep within the Earth, and leads to the collapse of Hyperborea. Serpent people move to Lemuria and become the Dragon Kings. (Cthulhu Mythos)
513,698 B.C.E.
Speciation begins in earnest on the Ringworld, indicating that the Protector system has begun to collapse entirely. (Known Space)
500,000 B.C.E.
Deathsaurus completes construction of his Planet-Destroying Fortress but is sealed in the Dark Nebula by Star Saber (Transformers Victory).
491,000 B.C.E.
Approximate time of Thongor of Lemuria. (Thongor The Barbarian)
300,000 B.C.E.
Proto-Mokole bond themselves to proto-humans, giving Homo rhodensiensis the spark of true language. (Old World of Darkness)
250,000 B.C.E.
A disease wipes out the last of the Pak on the Ringworld, leaving only the mutated new species and a few baseline Pak trapped in isolation. (Known Space)
243,000 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Doomsday is created. (DC Comics)
200,000 B.C.E
Modern humans develop, and God imbues them with souls. He also gives the Monsters that Eve created souls. God instructs his Angels to bow down before the humans, but Lucifer rebels, corrupts a human soul to create the first demon (Lillith) and on God's order is cast into Hell by Michael. Gabriel leaves Heaven and goes into hiding on Earth. (Supernatural)
180,000 B.C.E.
The Axalon and Darksyde fall back in time and crash-land on Earth. Their crews adopt organic altmodes to protect against harmful energon radiation and do battle, while also assisting human evolution. (Beast Wars).
Due to the Maximals' and Predacons' meddling, the Vok activate their Planet Buster in an attempt to sterilise Earth. The Maximals prevent this and blow up the device, leaving Earth with only one moon. (Beast Wars)
At some point, they discover the crashed Ark; Beast Megatron destroys Optimus Prime's head, creating a time storm. The universe is saved when Optimus Primal takes Optimus Prime's spark into himself, saving his life. In response, Beast Megatron absorbs the spark of the Decepticon Megatron and attempts to destroy all the Autobots. However, he fails, and after returning the borrowed sparks to their original bodies, he is brought back to Cybertron around the year 2321. (Beast Wars)
161,844 B.C.E.
Ythogtha destroys Mu. (Cthulhu Mythos)
148,000 B.C.E.
The survivors of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol and Cylon allies settle on Earth. (Battlestar Galactica)
100,000 B.C.E.
Homo sapiens, the first species capable of true magic, evolves. Gaia (or Luna) creates new races of shapeshifters and bonds them to the new humans, to protect the world from the Triat. (Old World of Darkness)
The First Doctor, Ian, Susan, and Barbara have an adventure involving primitive humans. (Doctor Who)
The Daemons arrive on Earth and wipe out the neanderthals. (Doctor Who)
Puppeteers buy gravity planars, hyperdrive, the Mover of Worlds from the Outsiders. (Known Space)
Around this time, the Inusannon are harvested by the Reapers. (Mass Effect)
The civilization of Lemuria fell; to protect their greatest treasure, the king and queen sealed away their newborn daughter Lilina in hope she will revive in a peaceful time. Though sealed away, Lilina would age one year every five-thousand. (GoGo Sentai Boukenger)
80,000 B.C.E.
Trans-Time fishing operations in this time face trouble from bioterrorists. (Flesh)
58,995 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Valar sing Earth into being, and arrive. Melkor (Morgoth) betrays the rest of the Valar, and begins to destroy anything they try to build in his quest to bend it all to his own will. (The Silmarillion)
50,000 B.C.E.
Vandar Adg is exposed to the radiations of a mysterious meteor. He becomes immortal, and eventually becomes known as Vandal Savage. (DC Comics)
Peabody and Sherman convince a group of Neanderthals to live in caves for the first time. (Rocky and Bullwinkle)
Tim Hunter, in the company of The Phantom Stranger, visits this era, and watches as the last vestiges of Atlantis sink below the waves. The pair encounter an elderly woman, who sheds light on the true nature of Atlantis as a symbol for those who perform the art of magic to strive for. She also warns Tim that magic isn't worth the price. (The Books of Magic)
A fleet of ships lands on the Boron homeworld and begins to study them. They are discovered by the locals and begin to trade knowledge; the Boron dub them “the Helpers”. (X-Universe)
48,000 B.C.E.
Around this time, the Prothean Empire mysteriously disappears, leaving behind the galaxy-spanning Mass Relay network and little else.more The Empire was destroyed by the Reapers, but for unknown reasons, rather than making a new Harbinger-class Reaper from them they were genetically altered into the Collectors. (Mass Effect)
43,000 B.C.E.
Around this time the entity currently known as Jones hunts alongside a tribe of Cro-Magnon. Some undisclosed time later she wanders alone in the Gobi desert.(Gunnerkrigg Court)
40,803 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the creation and raising of the Two Lamps by the Valar to provide light to the world; plants created and non-sapient animals awoken. Valar settle on the island of Almaren and chill for a while. (The Silmarillion)
40,000 B.C.E.
First human civilizations form around the continent of Thuria (Kull)
A being known as the Gordom God arrives on Earth from space where it rules over the planet; the civilization associated with the being eventually falls and it's remains are buried deep within the sea. (GoGo Sentai Boukenger)
34,639 B.C.E.
Demons and Gods return to earth, shift themselves into human forms in order to better understand and manipulate the developing humans. (Divine Blood)
33,000 B.C.E.
Phssthpok leaves the Pak homeworld for Earth with a cargo hold full of Tree-Of-Life and equipment to enable growing it, to help the colony there return to a normal life. (Known Space)
32,800 B.C.E.
First indications of the Great Galactic Core Explosion. First Pak Emigration Wave leaves the homeworld for Earth. (Known Space)
32,500 B.C.E.
Second Pak Emigration Wave leaves. (Known Space)
32,000 B.C.E.
Pak Scouts sent out, with no Breeders, but faster engines to enable safely going ahead of the first two fleets. (Known Space)
30,000 B.C.E.
Hild and Kami-Sama have an affair and produce the world's first Demon-God hybrid, Urd. (Divine Blood)
Birth of the first mage. The Wyrm attempts to corrupt him, beginning the Second Wyrm War. Gaia grants powerful gifts to her shapeshifters. (Old World of Darkness)
27,000 B.C.E.
Ananasa is captured and imprisoned by the Wyrm. The Ananasi agree to serve the Wyrm to save her life. (Old World of Darkness)
25,954 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the destruction of the two lamps and Almaren by Melkor. The Valar establish a new home in the Undying Lands of Aman. (The Silmarillion)
25,465 B.C.E.
Approximate date at which Yavannah creates the Two Trees of Valinor to replace the Lamps. Dwarves, Ents, and Giant Eagles are invented, put into sleep. (The Silmarillion)
25,000 B.C.E.
Humans and shapeshifters cross the Bering Strait to what is now North America, and the two mages with them die on the journey. Corrupt mages in Eurasia have opened portals through which the Wyrm can influence the world, driving a rift between humans and shapeshifters. (Old World of Darkness)
The Blue Mountain volcano erupts and destroys a nearby Cro Magnon village. The sole survivor, Rahan son of Crao, starts wandering the earth. (Rahan)
24,000 B.C.E.
Fall of the Second Empire of Atlantis. (The Black Star, Cthulhu Mythos)
c 23000 BCE
Vandar Adg is exposed to the radiations of a mysterious meteor. He becomes immortal, and eventually becomes known as Vandal Savage. (Justice League)
20,000 B.C.E.
Approximate time of the reign of King Kull. (Kull)
End of the Second Wyrm War. Corrupted mages are killed by shapeshifters and magi, but the Rage enters the shapeshifters. The Corruptor Wyrm splits into the Eater of Souls, the Beast of War, the Defiler Wyrm, and numerous incarnae. Weaver notices humans. (Old World of Darkness)
Trans-Time seeks to establish a ranching operation in this time to move the 23rd century away from its dependence on dinosaur meat. The operation is scuppered by transtemporal bioterrorists. (Flesh)
The Hundred Boma Tribes terrorize the world until the Fairy and Human races allied together to defeat the Boma and sealed them away. (Kousoku Sentai Turboranger)
18,490 B.C.E.
Creation of the universe. Birth of the first sun. (Maya cosmology)
18,415 B.C.E.
November 25 - Facilitator Joseph is recruited by the Company. (The Company Novels)
18,000 B.C.E.
Decepticon crew of the Atlantis storms across Earth, giving rise to the legends of monsters. They are eventually sealed away by the Autobot Crosswise, guardian of Earth's Cyber Planet Key, who is himself sealed in ice soon after. (Transformers Cybertron)
A human civilisation arises on the ruins of the Atlantis, and is destroyed in a war during which they use the Star Saber. (Transformers Armada)
Remnants of Atlantis destroyed; survivors become the Cimmerians. (Conan the Barbarian, Cthulhu Mythos)
The Weaver and the Wyrm fight over humanity. The Weaver uses her powers to protect humanity from the Wyrm. (Old World of Darkness)
17,400 B.C.E
Anubis is defeated and banished by an alliance of Goa'uld warlords. Ra replaces him as leader of the Goa'uld Empire. (Stargate Verse)
17,000 B.C.E
The Fallen organizes the construction of a solar harvester, intended to convert the Sun to energon. (Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen)
16,000 B.C.E.
Anansi tricks the Garou into cracking Ananasa's Opal Prison. Ananasa re-establishes contact with her children, and urges them to abandon their service to the Corruptor Wyrm. Most do, but are rejected by the Gaian shapeshifters. (Old World of Darkness)
Ra consolidates his authority over the Goa'uld and reorganizes the Empire with himself as Supreme System Lord and the other warlords as System Lords. (Stargate Verse)
15,404 B.C.E.
Approximate date elves woken up on the shores of Cuiviénen. (The Silmarillion)
15,021 B.C.E.
Approximate date at which the Valar go to war to defend the elves and give them safe passage to the Undying Lands of Aman. ( The Silmarillion)
14,925 B.C.E.
Approximate end date of the war between the Valar and Morgoth. Morgoth is captured, brought into the Undying Lands in chains. (The Silmarillion)
13,860 B.C.E.
First contact between the Goa'uld and Asgard. The Asgard immediately declare war on them. (Stargate Verse)
13,364 B.C.E.
End of the first sun. Beginning of the second sun. (Maya cosmology)
12,000 B.C.E.
The magical Kingdom of Zeal is obliterated when it awakens the slumbering Lavos. (Chrono Trigger)
The First City, Urad, is built in Sumer. (Old World of Darkness)
11,572 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the completion of the three Silmarils by Fëanor of the Noldor. (The Silmarillion)
11,140 B.C.E.
The darkening of Valinor, in which Morgoth and Ungoliantë destroy the Two Trees of Light, murder Finwë, king of the Noldor, steal the three Silmarils, and flee to Middle-Earth. Betrayal and Kinslaying perpetrated by the Noldor over this, who are forced to go into exile, and give chase to Morgoth. (The Silmarillion)
11,092 B.C.E.
Approximate time the Moon and Sun first set sail, making these approximations a hell of a lot more precise. Beginning of the Years of the Sun in the First Age of Middle-earth. Awakening of Men in Middle-earth. (Year 1 of the Sun, First Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,553 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the War of Wrath begins, during which lands west of Europe sink. (Year 545, First Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,511 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the War of Wrath ends. Two Silmarils are lost. (Year 587, First Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,502 B.C.E.
Approximate year that Morgoth is cast into the Outer Dark. End of the First Age of Middle-earth and beginning of the Second Age. (Year 590, First Age; Year 1, Second Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,500 B.C.E.
Approximate beginning of the Hyborian Age. (Conan the Barbarian)
10,470 B.C.E.
Approximate year of the foundation of Númenor. (Year 32, Second Age) (The Silmarillion The Lord of the Rings)
     10, 000 B.C.E. - 3001 B.C.E. 
10,000 B.C.E.
The kingdom of Atlantis launches an invasion of the Hellenic mainland and is driven back by the ancestors of the Athenians. Subsequently, the gods cause the island nation to sink below the waves. (Plato)
Alternative version: The kingdom of Atlantis already rules the world, and it is sunk by a civil war of their own people, with one side using advanced technology and the help of Yog-Sothoth. (Illuminatus!)
Dark Spector begins conquering the known universe, with the local area under the command of Lord Zedd. Zordon of Eltar joins the fight to hold off Zedd's minion, Rita Repulsa. (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers/Power Rangers in Space)
Devil Z and Godmaster arrive on Earth; Godmaster seals Devil Z under the sea, and then splits into eight parts. (Transformers Super God Masterforce)
Autobot and Decepticon Pretenders arrive on Earth, the Autobots taking the forms of humans and the Decepticons of demons. The Autobots eventually manage to seal the Decepticons in the Egyptian pyramids, the Nazca lines of Peru, and the ruins of Atlantis. (Transformers Super God Masterforce)
Conan of Cimmeria has many adventures in the Thurian continent and eventually becomes King of Aquilonia. (Conan the Barbarian)
Red Sonja also adventures during the Hyborian Age. (Red Sonja)
A young hunter and his allies go on a quest to rescue the hunter's love from slavers. (10,000 BC)
A Cybership crash lands and is buried somewhere in the Arctic. (DoctorWho: The Adventure Games)
Humans begin using their power over plant growth to invent agriculture. (Old World of Darkness)
The Yuumajuu terrorize the world until a legendary Gosei Angel sealed them away. However, in a conflict of interest with his fellow Gosei Angels, the figure used a forbidden Tensou Technique to travel into the future while his Headder became masterless. (Tensou Sentai Goseiger)
Eve last visits Earth. (Supernatural)
9500 B.C.E.
Approximate end of the Hyborian Age. (Conan the Barbarian)
9177 B.C.E.
Sometime prior to this, Ra implants himself into an Asgard captive, Famrir, whose immune system begins to reject him. Fleeing Asgard pursuit, Ra discovers Earth and transfers himself to an Egyptian teenager. Over the next several years he brings the Alpha Stargate to Earth from offworld (the Beta Gate in Antarctica having gone unnoticed beneath the polar ice cap), enslaves humanity, and establishes himself as their sun god, dividing Earth into geographic domains to be ruled by the other System Lords. (Stargate)
9002 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the first Rings of Power are forged. (c. Year 1500, Second Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
8721 B.C.E.
Anubis returns from exile and makes an attempt to overthrow Ra. Most of the System Lords either turn on Ra or declare themselves neutral, but Ra wins anyway; Anubis escapes through treachery from among Ra's troops. While Ra is absent from Earth fighting Anubis Sokar takes it over, then is expelled by an alliance of System Lords including Ra, Cronus, and Apophis. (Stargate Verse)
8902 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Sauron forges the One Ring. (c. Year 1600, Second Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
8240 B.C.E.
End of the second sun. Beginning of the third sun. (Maya cosmology)
8000 B.C.E.
Zordon of Eltar finds five power coins, Rita Repulsa finds one coin and the Dragon Dagger. Rita Repulsa seals Zordon into a time warp, but not before Zordon seals Rita and her entourage into a space-dumpster. (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)
On Earth, the Order of the Claw seals the demon Dai Shi. (Power Rangers Jungle Fury)
The Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind is born in Anatolia from the gestalt psychic consciousness of all of mankind's shaman leaders. (Warhammer 40,000)
The Gohma and Dai tribes battle each other. (Gosei Sentai Dairanger)
The population of Atlantis relocates to Earth, living the city behind, at the bottom of a Lantean ocean. Time-traveller Elizabeth Weir stays in the city. (Stargate Atlantis)
Another cycle in the war between Shadows and Vorlons takes place. (Babylon 5)
Doom comes to Sarnath. (Cthulhu Mythos)
The Great Core Explosion begins. Stars in the Galactic Core begin exploding in a chain reaction, producing a destructive wave that moves outwards at an appreciable fraction of the speed of light, destroying any life in its path. (Known Space)
The Kzinti form stable civilization, visited by the Jotok, who begin Uplifting them. The Kzinti use Jotok engineering to make their females nonsentient and their males “perfect Heros”. (Known Space)
Dream of the Endless imprisons Nada in hell for rejecting him. (The Sandman)
The Battle Royale breaks out, with creatures called the Undead fighting to determine which will be the dominant species. The battle is eventually won by the Category Two of Hearts Human Undead, the weakest of all the Undead, giving humanity dominance of the Earth. The other Undead are sealed away, as their release would mark the start of a new Battle Royale. (Kamen Rider Blade)
Cosmo and Wanda get married. (The Fairly OddParents)
7656 B.C.E.
The D'ni emigrate to the Age of Earth and forge a mighty subterranean civilization. (Myst)
7183 B.C.E.
Sinking of Númenor by the Powers for attempting to conquer the Undying Lands. Earth reshaped from flat to round as the Undying Lands are removed from it. (Year 3319, Second Age) (The Silmarillion)
7072 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the Last Alliance is formed to battle Sauron. (Year 3430, Second Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
7061 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the Last Alliance defeats Sauron; the One Ring survives. End of the Second Age of Middle-Earth and beginning of the Third Age. (Year 3441, Second Age; Year 1, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
6600 BCE
A Thanagarian warship is pulled through a wormhole and crashlands in Egypt. The crew, with no way to get home, decide to use their technology to improve the lives of the locals; they are worshipped as gods and give rise to the legend of Isis and Osiris. (Justice League)
6000 B.C.E.
Autobot leader Rodimus leads a mixed group of Autobots and Decepticons away from their planet's constant war to found a new civilisation. One group adopts smaller bodies suited for mining energon, becoming Omnicons (Transformers Energon)
5460 B.C.E.
Approximate date that hobbits first settle in the Shire. (Year 1601, Third Age; Year 1, Shire Reckoning) (The Lord of the Rings)
5033 B.C.E.
Vedran scientists discover the slipstream. (112 Before Imperial Era (BIE)) (Andromeda)
5000 B.C.E.
An unknown species begins building hyperspace gates all through the galaxy. (Babylon 5)
The Underground Empire Tube is established under the Igam Family. (Hikari Sentai Maskman)
The Osirian Sutekh, who has destroyed his planet Phaester Osiris, is imprisoned on Earth by Horus and the remaining 740 Osirians. The Osirians influence Egyptian culture.
4921 B.C.E.
The Vedran Empire is formed, establishing the Coronation Year calendar (0 CY) (Andromeda)
4500 B.C.E.
The Machine Onslaught Empire Matrintis sinks into the sea. (Tensou Sentai Goseiger)
4341 B.C.E.
The Brunnen-G fall to the Divine Order. (Lexx)
4171 B.C.E.
Approximate date of Bilbo Baggins' birth. (Year 2890, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4120 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Bilbo Baggins acquires the One Ring. (Year 2941, Third Age) (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings)
4093 B.C.E.
Approximate date of Frodo Baggins' birth. (Year 2968, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4043 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Frodo Baggins leaves the Shire with the One Ring; Fellowship of the Ring formed. (Year 3018, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4042 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the War of the Ring. Destruction of the One Ring and final defeat of Sauron. (Year 3019, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4040 B.C.E.
Approximate end of the Third Age of Middle-earth and beginning of the Fourth Age. (Year 3021, Third Age; Year 1, Fourth Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4003 B.C.E.
September 16: God fashions a lump of primordial chaos into Earth, and creates light. (Book of Genesis)
September 17: God refines Earth, creating sea and sky. (Book of Genesis)
September 18: God brings land up from underwater, and spreads plants all over it. (Book of Genesis)
September 19: God creates the Sun, Moon, and stars. (Book of Genesis)
September 20: God creates animals. (Book of Genesis)
September 21, 9 am: God creates Adam, and later Eve to keep him company. (Book of Genesis)
September 22: God has a rest. (Book of Genesis)
The pre-existing Sumerian civilization is baffled by God's sudden creation of the universe. (The Onion)
4000 B.C.E.
Small settler groups start a number of civilizations in various parts of the world. (Civilization)
Estimated birth of Jedah Dohma, the youngest out of the three High Nobles of Makai, who would eventually become the Distressed Lord of Death and. In order to stop the constant wars plaguing Makai, is to unite all of the demonic souls within himself, would attempt to absorb every soul in Makai, reset reality, and create one perfect being. (Darkstalkers)
Zachariah starts working for Michael. He thinks he might be off by about a millennium. (Supernatural)
Prior to 3873 B.C.E.
Iblis, greatest of the angels, refuses to bow to Adam and leads a third of the angels in a rebellion against God. They are defeated, and Michael personally kicks Iblis down into Hell. Iblis is renamed Satan, and is allowed to tempt humans to see just how faithful they are. (The Heights, alluded to in Revelation)
A snake persuades Eve and Adam to eat from the forbidden tree. As punishment, they are kicked out of Eden and forced to toil for a living, while snakes are doomed to crawl on their bellies. (Book of Genesis)
Birth of Cain, a farmer, to Adam and Eve. (Book of Genesis)
Birth of Abel, a shepherd, to Adam and Eve. (Book of Genesis)
Cain murders Abel in a fit of jealousy. As punishment, he is made immortal and exiled to Nod (Book of Genesis), becoming the first vampire. (Old World of Darkness)
3873 B.C.E.
Birth of Seth to Adam and Eve. (Book of Genesis)
3762 B.C.E.
Birth of Enosh to Seth and an unnamed mother. (Book of Genesis)
3672 B.C.E.
Birth of Kenan to Enosh and an unnamed mother. (Book of Genesis)
3602 B.C.E.
Birth of Mahalalel to Kenan and an unnamed mother. (Book of Genesis)
3547 B.C.E.
Birth of Jared to Mahalalel and an unnamed mother. (Book of Genesis)
3500 B.C.E.
Catlike aliens from Thuban 9 invade and use their hypnotic cuteness to brainwash the inhabitants of the Nile Delta into worshipping them as gods. (Futurama)
3385 B.C.E.
Birth of Enoch to Jared and an unnamed mother. (Book of Genesis)
3320 B.C.E.
Birth of Methuselah to Enoch and an unnamed mother. (Book of Genesis)
3133 B.C.E.
Birth of Lamech to Methuselah and an unnamed mother. (Book of Genesis)
3114 B.C.E.
August 10: End of the third sun. (Maya cosmology)
August 11: Beginning of the fourth sun. (Maya cosmology)
3073 B.C.E.
Death of Adam. (Book of Genesis)
3067 B.C.E.
The Scorpion King makes a bid to conquer the known world. (The Mummy Returns)
3020 B.C.E.
Death of Enoch. (Book of Genesis)
Wow! Pretty long.
Nice combination of universes.

Mundungus Fletcher has stolen my signature - and sold it to Umbridge.
LittlePlanets
Scratcher
90 posts

Official Fanfic Thread

GalleonCloak6764 wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you…THE GRAND UNIFIED TIMELINE!!!!Note:This is not just a fanfiction, this is a record of my findings on how every book,TV show,video game,etc share a universe.
Grand Unified Timeline elements from before The Creation of The Universe through 3001 B.C.E.
The Devil comes into existence. After a long battle, it gets imprisoned on a planet orbiting a black hole. (Doctor Who)
God and Death come into existence, later forgetting which of them is older. (Supernatural)
As the universe prior to the current one ends, the explorer Galen of Taa plunges into the Cosmic Egg forming at the center of the collapse. The sentience within the Egg preserves Galen into the next universe. (Marvel Comics)
The Time Lords of the previous universe sidestep its imminent destruction. (Doctor Who Expanded Universe)
An egg was left by a pair of time travellers, who received the egg from a chicken they found loitering about the void when they arrived. (Sam & Max: Freelance Police)
Batman and Green Lantern prevent Chronos from reaching the creation of the universe so that he can't become a god. (Justice League Unlimited)
An indeterminate and paradoxical amount of time before the creation of the Universe
Twelve young trolls sacrifice their planet and civilization in order to play a game called Sgrub, in which the must defeat the royalty of Derse and breed a very special frog. (Homestuck)
An army of superheroes, led by The Spectre, prevent the Anti-Monitor from subverting creation. (DC Comics)
Gaia arises from the primordial chaos and creates Uranus, the sky. She takes him as her lover and bears the first generation of Titans. (Classical Mythology)
The sons of Burr lift the world out of the sea, and the Æsir arrive to establish order in the cosmos. (Norse Mythology)
Atum has a wank and creates Shu and Tefnut, whose children the earth god Geb and sky goddess Nut define the world's limits. (Egyptian Mythology)
A sombrero-shaped timeship crashes into the singularity that would eventually become the universe, at the exact moment that it's self-destruct function detonates, causing — nay, being — the Big Bang. (Sam & Max: Freelance Police)
The D'ni write the Age of Earth, considered the civilization's masterwork. (Myst)
The Black King is defeated, and the trolls' Genesis Frog grows into our universe. more  (Homestuck)
A video of the Creation of the Universe is recorded by a time traveler… on Betamax. (Chrononauts)
God initiates Creation as he starts the universe, creating Earth, Heaven, and Hell. There are still other next-door dimensions in the multiverse where neither He nor any other supernatural being exist. (Supernatural)
An indeterminate and paradoxical amount of time after the creation of the Universe
The trolls trace the disruption of their session back to a session originating on Earth, circa 2009 C.E. They proceed to troll the * out of the humans responsible at randomly-selected points on their timelines, for lack of anything better to do. (Homestuck)
3 microseconds
1 millisecond
Two gods, Primus and Unicron, battle for eons, and eventually seal each other within asteroids.(Transformers Generation 1, Marvel continuity; also applies to IDW continuity)
Galen is hurled from the Big Bang, and begins his transformation into the being known as Galactus. (Marvel Comics)
The Doctor and Amy discover the earliest message in civilization carved on an ancient cliff. more It turns out to be from River Song, containing co-ordinates to Roman Britain. (Doctor Who)
The Time Lords of the previous universe enter this one, and discover this has given them cosmic power. Their High Council becomes the six Guardians, while the lesser Time Lords become all the Elder Powers of the universe, including those in the Cthulhu Mythos. (Doctor Who Expanded Universe)
During the Dark Times, the Infinite, a ship powered by an Old One, is built. (Doctor Who Expanded Universe)
The rest of the Endless come into existence, in the order: Dream, Destruction, Desire & Despair, Delightmore Delight walks too far from the edges of Destiny's garden, Goes Mad From The Revelation, and becomes Delirium at an unknown date several billion years later. (The Sandman)
God creates the first beasts to inhabit his new universe, the Leviathans, but they're so vicious that he locks them away in another realm he creates just for that purpose, Purgatory. Eve, the Mother of All Monsters is created, but also sealed away. God then creates the Angels. (Supernatural)
2,500,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Turtles make their first stop on their time warp. After battling foot soldiers and avoiding dinosaurs they fight a mud monster (arcade) or Slash (Super Nintendo) and are promptly sent to the next time period, 1530 C.E.. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time)
20,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Silastic Armourfiends of Striterax create the supercomputer Hactar, who then designs a universal bomb. Hactar makes a flaw in said bomb and the Armourfiends dismantle the computer. (Life, the Universe and Everything)
10,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The remains of the supercomputer Hactar, now a dust cloud circling the planet Krikket, secretly condition the Krikketers into xenophobia against the universe subsequently starting the 2000-year-long Krikket Wars. more The planet gets sentenced to a Slo-Time envelope where the residents cannot escape (although a few deadly robots searching for the keys to the envelope do). (Life, the Universe and Everything)
Life arises on the planet Maltus, eventually leading to the humanoid race that becomes the Guardians of the Universe. (DC Comics)
Shadows and Vorlons transcend their physical existence by the help of Lorien. (Babylon 5)
9,000,000,000 B.C.E.
Primus creates the thirteen original Transformers and tasks each of them with a vital aspect of the universe to oversee and ensure the continued stability of in the face of Primus' war with Unicron. Megatronus Prime, the guardian of entropy, turns to serve Unicron and is thereafter known only as The Fallen. Vector Prime, the guardian of time, withdraws from linear time to observe the multiverse. (Transformers Cybertron)
8,000,000,000 B.C.E.
Four vast starships — the Atlantis, Ogygia, Hyperborea, and Lemuria — are launched from Cybertron to colonise the planets Velocitron, Jungle, Earth, and Gigantion. Something goes wrong, and contact with the colonies is lost. (Transformers Cybertron)
Unicron attacks Cybertron again, and is defeated by Omega Supreme. Omega Supreme and the Maximus combiners retreat to guard a cache of super energon deep within Cybertron. (Transformers Energon)
6,000,000,000 B.C.E.
5,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Eddorians enter our space-time continuum. Later an Arisian youth makes mental contact with the Innermost Council of the Eddorians. Neither side is able to harm the other. With great effort, however, the Arisian elders are able to remove the memory of the encounter of the minds of the Eddorians. Foreseeing the immense harm the Eddorians will cause, the Arisians begin an eon-spanning project to destroy the extra-universal invaders. (Lensman))
4,600,000,000 B.C.E.
In the Dark Times, the last surviving Racnoss hides from the Gallifreyans and inadvertently forms the Earth's core with a web containing her hibernating offspring. The Gallifreyans cut off the Racnoss' energy source that's lethal to most life, leaving only trace amounts hidden in the hearts of TARDISes. (Doctor Who)
Earth is a concave dish, inhabited by creatures The Phantom Stranger calls “the old breed” and “the pre-dead”, known to humans as demons. (The Books of Magic)
The entity currently known as Jones comes into existence at the moment of the Earth's formation. She does not know why. She is soon encased in a lava flow. (Gunnerkrigg Court)
4,480,000,000 B.C.E.
Protoplanet Theia crashes into the proto-Earth, casting off a large amount of material, which gradually coalesces into the Moon.
A large artificial sphere sent by an ancient race, The Black Moon, containing a terraforming agent known as “Lilith”, crashes into Earth by accident, it having already recieved a White Moon containing another terraforming agent known as “Adam”. This Great Impact knocks the White Moon into orbit, as Lilith takes control of Earth's terraforming from Adam. (Neon Genesis Evangelion, the manual)
4,400,000,000 B.C.E.
The Oan scientist Krona tries to look at the dawn of time. This leads to bad things, including the creation of the Anti-Matter Universe. Krona is punished by the Oans by being converted to pure energy and exiled to wander the universe. (DC Comics)
4,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The first humanoid race arises in the Milky Way, and seeds many planets with genetic material, leading to the rise of humanoid life on those worlds. (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
3,800,000,000 B.C.E.
Life arises on Earth.
Around this time the entity currently known as Jones observes other life for the first time while mostly encased in rock (Gunnerkrigg Court)
3,200,000,000 B.C.E.
Species from the outer galaxies of the universe begin to form the community of the Ancients. (X-Universe)
3,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Anti-Monitor arises on a moon of the planet Qward in the Anti-Matter Universe. Simultaneously, the Monitor arises on a moon of Oa in the positive matter universe. (DC Comics)
The Guardians of the Universe build the robotic Manhunters to police the universe, but they eventually turn on their creators. The Guardians later try again, creating the Green Lantern Corps (they work a lot better). (DC Comics)
The present-day Antarctic is inhabited by a hazily-defined entity whose relationship to the ur-city of Kadath is implied. A now-lost source alludes to a being al-Hazrad described as “‘UMR AT-TAWIL … which the scribe rendereth as The Prolonged of Life.” (Cthulhu Mythos)
Thrintun Empire rules the galaxy with an iron mind control-based fist, seed planets all over the universes with food yeast that, if left uncontrolled, will evolve into diverse life. They give one slave-species, the Tnuctipun, a longer mental leash, which is used to rebel. In quelling the rebellion all life complex enough to have a notochord is psychically commanded to commit suicide in an event known as “Suicide Night”. (Known Space)
The Ancients fight the Great War against the Outsiders, a species believed to come from outside the universe. (X-Universe)
1,000,000,000 B.C.E.
The Vorlons open a gate to Thirdspace, but seal it and hide it in Hyperspace after defeating an invasion from the other side. (Babylon 5 Thirdspace)
The First Ones eventually begin to leave the galaxy, only the Vorlons and Shadows stay behind. The Vorlon-Shadow War begins. (Babylon 5)
The Elder Things settle on Earth. They create creatures as servitors and food. (Cthulhu Mythos)
The community of the Ancients settles into its present-day form. They begin building Jumpgates and mapping the galaxies of the known universe. (X-Universe)
The Three Demons (Abnegazar, Ghast, and Rath) rule over the Earth until being banished by powerful entities known only as the Timeless Ones. The demons remain in a state of suspended animation until being summoned by Felix Faust in the 20th century. (Justice League of America)
The Leviathans evolve, and build the first known galactic civilization using their mind control abilities. Their thralls begin getting wiped out by Synthetics they built to further serve their Leviathan overlords. To solve this problem, the Leviathans build an intelligence known as the Catalyst to preserve life at any cost. The Catalyst identifies its own creators as part of the problem, and proceeds to wipe them out, creating the first Reapers. (Mass Effect)
870,000,000 B.C.E
The war between Demigods and Gohma ends, and Asura The Destructor kills Chakravartin The Creator. (Asura's Wrath)
750,000,000 B.C.E.
Flying Polyps arrive on Earth and war with the Elder Things; the Elder Things ultimately win. (Cthulhu Mythos)
600,000,000 B.C.E.
The ancient civilization of Pangaea creates a sentient machine which rebelled against it's creators. Riki, a member of the civilization, utilized the energy of Super Power to repel and send the machine away from space. Fearing his return, Riki and a protector of the Super Power cryogenically sealed themselves away in case the machine returned.. (Chouriki Sentai Ohranger)
530,000,000 B.C.E.
500,000,000 B.C.E.
The first completely mechanical species, the Sohnen, is made an intermediary for the Ancients to any young races that may later develop. (X-Universe)
413,000,000 B.C.E.
A large meteor lands on Earth, carrying with it a frog temple and Earth's First Guardian, Becquerel. (Homestuck)
400,000,000 B.C.E.
A Jagaroth ship explodes on Earth, seeding it with life. The ship's pilot, Scaroth, is fragmented throughout time. (Doctor Who)
Great Race of Yith arrives on Earth and possesses a species of cone-shaped creatures. They imprison the Flying Polyps underground. (Cthulhu Mythos)
363,000,000 B.C.E
A fish adapts to walk on land, and Michael tells Castiel not to step on it, because their Father has big plans for that fish. (Supernatural)
350,000,000 B.C.E.
Cthulhu's home, R'lyeh, is built in what will eventually be the Pacific Ocean. (Cthulhu Mythos)
300,000,000 B.C.E.
275,000,000 B.C.E.
265,000,000 B.C.E.
Estimated birth of Pyron on planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many years, he would become an extremely powerful cosmic being whose orbital span stretched over 400,000 light years and counting. Over the span of 200 million years, he would seek to collect beautiful planets and other celestial objects by consuming them. After traveling across the universe at speeds well beyond light, he would land deep within the Atlantic Ocean to wait for the right time to consume Earth. (Darkstalkers)
225,000,000 B.C.E.
Dinosaurs destroy the serpent people's civilization; survivors go into hiding. (Cthulhu Mythos)
220,000,000 B.C.E.
Reign of the dinosaur kings, Earth's first sentient race. Creation of the proto-Mokole as the keepers of Gaia's Memory. (Old World of Darkness)
200,000,000 B.C.E.
Trans-Time establishes an operation in this era to supply fish to the 23rd century. Claw Carver finds himself now when his time capsule malfunctions in 65 million B.C.E. (Flesh)
170,000,000 B.C.E.
The witch Bandora kills the dinosaurs and begins to attack humanity before being sealed by the Guardian Beasts. (Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger)
160,000,000 B.C.E.
The Mi-Go set up operations on Earth; the Elder Things are unable to repel them. (Cthulhu Mythos)
Jurassic Period
Shamana, the wild woman, causes trouble for Time to Time's dinosaur meat farming operations in this period. (Flesh)
140,000,000 B.C.E.
The Fifth Doctor and companions rescue a supersonic jet sent back in time from 1982. (Doctor Who)
Baron Ether arrives due to a time travel accident and spends 6 years stuck here before escaping. (Soon I Will Be Invincible)
100,000,000 B.C.E.
75,000,000 B.C.E.
The species of dinosaur named Troodon, who live during the late Cretaceous, discover a way to travel through time throughout the Mesozoic Era using “time tunnels.” They construct a railroad and steam-powered train that carries passengers throughout different points in the Mesozoic Era. (Dinosaur Train)
70,000,000 B.C.E.
The Weaver goes insane and tries to bind the Wyrm and Wyld so as to impose eternal, unchanging order upon the universe. The resulting clash of cosmic powers sets the extinction of the dinosaurs in motion. (Old World of Darkness)
65,000,000 B.C.E.
Just before the dinosaurs are wiped out, a small group of them Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence, becoming what we today know as “demons”, with their extradimensional fallout shelter becoming what we know as “hell”. Some other of these extradimensional shelters become lost and the evolved dinosaurs there become the shadowy “Enki” mentioned by Socrates Group. (Divine Blood)
Chucko finds out what killed the dinosaurs (DC Animated Universe). The answer is:
The reptites and humans wage war, battling for dominance.more The reptites are defeated with the help of Crono and his friends. Soon thereafter Lavos]] crashes to the Earth, starting an ice age. (Chrono Trigger)
A freighter is sent back in time and out of control, impacting Earth, causing the K-T Extinction Event (and also killing Adric) (Doctor Who)
A meteor impacts Earth and splits the universe in two, creating an alternate timeline where dinosaurs did not die out and eventually evolved to resemble humans. (Super Mario Bros.. )
A meteor impacts Earth and splits the universe in two, creating an alternate timeline where dinosaurs did not die out and eventually evolved to resemble humans; others evolve in a different direction and resemble giant robotsmore . (Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger)
The alien spaceship-city of T'leth crashes into the sea on Earth. The craft will remain dormant for the next 65 million years. (X-COM)
Dragons wipe out the dinosaurs. With their food source exhausted, they enter hibernation. (Reign of Fire)
Giant Robots from Space and a meteorite fall out a dimensional rift and impact with Earth, wiping out the dinosaurs. (GaoGaiGar)
Tennis balls from the early 21st century move so fast that they travel back to this date, where their impact wipes out the dinosaurs. (The Prince of Tennis)
Dinosaurs wiped out by lung cancer caused by widespread cigarette abuse. (The Far Side)
Dinosaurs go into hiding for reasons unknown; other species are universally fooled by their flimsy disguises. (Dilbert)
A meteor is flung at Earth by aliens, targeting a group of colonists of another alien species. Dinosaurs die off as collateral damage. (Animorphs)
The advanced alien Pyron arrives on Earth. He creates an army of robots called Huitzil/Phobos and tasks them with eliminating all life on the planet. They succeeded in exterminating the dinosaurs but seemingly exhausted themselves in the process. They went into hibernation and would not revive until the 6th century. (Darkstalkers)
A Cetan spacecraft crashes into the Gulf of Mexico, wiping out the dinosaurs. (Perfect Dark)
The dinosaurs, annoyed at constantly being burned by volcanoes, attach rockets to the pterodactyls and fly off to Dinosaur Planet. (Axe Cop)
Baldrick's centuries-old underpants kill the dinosaurs. (Blackadder: Back and Forth)
Getter Energy drives the dinosaur population underground. Those who survive become the Dinosaur Empire (Getter Robo)
The parasitic lifeform Fog Mother arrives on Earth to feed and spawn her offspring, resulting in the extinction of the dinosaurs. (Kamen Rider J)
Wanda, during her previous required “bad day” as a fairy, sends a meteor to destroy the dinosaurs. She apparently doesn't stick around long enough afterwards to see that the meteor is a dud; as a result, a time-traveling Timmy Turner wishes for Cosmo and Wanda to poof up action movie star Sylvester Calzone to finish the dinosaurs off. (The Fairly OddParents episodes “The Really Bad Day,” “Movie Magic”)
Gemstones found in the site of the dinosaur-killing crash absorb the life-energy of the dinosaurs they've killed, creating the powerful Dino Gems. (Power Rangers Dino Thunder)
64,000,000 B.C.E.
An injured W'rkncacnter crash-lands on the Yucatan Peninsula in southeastern Mexico. (Pathways Into Darkness)
60,000,003 B.C.E.
The Old Ones and Necrontyr evolve. The Old Ones construct the Webway. The Necrontyr go to war against the Old Ones, and build bodies of living metal for the C'Tan to live in. The C'Tan begin feeding on souls. The Deceiver tricks the Necrontyr into placing their own souls in android bodies, becoming the Necrons. (Warhammer 40,000)
The Necrons, led by the C'Tan, gain the upper hand in the war. The Old Ones influence the Eldar to develop their Warp affinity and seed several planets with genetic material. One of these planets would give rise to Humanity. (Warhammer 40,000)
The C'Tan begin eating each other. The Old Ones, exploiting psychic abilities of the Eldar, defeat the Necrons. (Warhammer 40,000)
The Outsider, Deceiver, Nightbringer, and Void Dragon, the last remaining C'Tan, begin their work to isolate the Warp from the Materium. (Warhammer 40,000)
60,000,000 B.C.E.
Old Ones' actions against the Necrons unleash Warp entities into the Materium. Enslavers roam the galaxy. Old Ones create Orkz and Jokaero to defeat the Enslavers, but fail and are driven to extinction. (Warhammer 40,000)
Last four C'Tan go into hibernation on uninhabited planets, intending to reawaken when the galaxy contains enough souls for them to consume. Necrons go into stasis. (Warhammer 40,000)
50,000,000 B.C.E.
The Flying Polyps escape imprisonment and seek revenge on the Great Race of Yith; the Yithians flee their current bodies for new ones on Jupiter. (Cthulhu Mythos)
37,000,000 B.C.E.
The Great Rift Valley on Klendagon is created as a byproduct of a gigantic mass accelerator cannon used to successfully disable a Reaper. (Mass Effect)
29,000,000 B.C.E.
Planet Zuben 5 is ruled by Emperor Nimbala. His tiny mummy will survive until the year 3000 C.E. (Futurama)
17,500,000 B.C.E.
The pan-dimensional hyper-intelligent beings switch on Deep Thought to work out the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe and Everything. (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
15,000,000 B.C.E.
Creation of the Corruptor Wyrm from the fragments of the Wyrm's power that escaped the Weaver's web. The Corruptor Wyrm begins stealthily corrupting the Pattern. (Old World of Darkness)
12,000,000 B.C.E.
The Quintessons arrive on Cybertron and create a race of cyborgs, called the Trans-Organics. The Trans-Organics rebel and are sealed in a chamber deep within the planet. After that, they use Vector Sigma to create a race of robots, the Transformers, to the same end. This also doesn't go according to plan. (Transformers Generation 1, cartoon continuity).
The Time Lords destroy the fifth planet of the Solar System, creating the asteroid belt, in an attempt to destroy the Fendahl. It escapes, a crippled ghost of its former self, and flees to Earth, where it begins to direct human evolution. (Doctor Who)
11,000,000 B.C.E.
Alpha Trion leads the now-sentient Transformers in a rebellion against the Quintessons. He is temporarily brought forward to the year 2006 in a Quintesson scheme to prevent the rebellion form ever occurring, where he meets the Aerialbots. Meanwhile, several Autobots go back in time to help the rebels. (Transformers Generation 1, cartoon continuity).
10,000,000 B.C.E.
Deep Thought works out the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything to be 42. Deep Thought then works on the blueprints for a planet-sized computer which can work out the Ultimate Question which the Magratheans construct. more  This computer is in fact the Earth. (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
9,000,000 B.C.E.
Final split between the Autobots and Decepticons. Cybertronian Civil War begins. (Transformers Generation 1)
In the timeline created by Minax's actions, Earth's continents are still united as Pangaea, and a small human settlement exists. (Ultima II)
8,000,000 B.C.E.
Due to the influence of the Corruptor Wyrm, weakened sections of the Pattern fall away. This shattering separates the greater Celestines and opens the first rift between matter and spirit. Gaia begins using the power she draws from the Wyld to raise up humans as a counter to the entire Triat. (Old World of Darkness)
6,000,000 B.C.E.
The robot Bacchus Wrath is exiled from Earth by the Pangaean civilization. (Chouriki Sentai Ohranger)
The Tanu and Firvulag arrive on Earth from the Duat galaxy. A thousand years later, they are joined by time travelling humans from the 22nd century CE. (Saga of the Exiles)
5,000,000 B.C.E.
Bibidi creates Majin Buu. He orders the destruction of all life, but as Buu's cocoon is sent to Earth, the Eastern Supreme Kai kills Bibidi, trapping Buu seemingly forever. (Dragon Ball Z)
The planet building market collapses, and the Magratheans enter hypersleep until the economy sorts itself out. (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
Demons return to Earth and discover a species of whales evolved to sentience have also started to ascend, which will in time become Gods. God, Demons and the mortal “silthine” (the whales) go to war and wipe out the silthine civilization driving the Gods and Demons to flee. Some of the God extradimensional shelters are likewise lost and the inhabitants become the Yaron aliens mentioned by Socrates Group. (Divine Blood)
4,000,000 B.C.E.
With Cybertron facing a critical energy shortage, Optimus Prime leads an expedition to find new energy sources, but his ship is ambushed by Megatron on the way. After a battle, the two craft fall to Earth, and most of the inhabitants enter stasis lock. (Transformers Generation 1). Another craft sets off for the planet Master, carrying small and weak Transformers; they would go on to develop Headmaster technology. (Transformers Headmasters)
Unicron introduces the Mini-Cons to Cybertron with the aim of escalating the war and thus weakening the Transformer race. The chaos bringer's control is broken when the Mini-Cons encounter the time-travelling human children Rad White, Carlos Lopez, and Alexis Thi Dang and imprint on them. (Transformers Armada)
3,000,000 B.C.E.
First recorded Pak spaceflight. Planets around the homeworld are colonized, and wiped out almost immediately by war. A colony ship is sent out towards the galactic arms. (Known Space)
2,500,000 B.C.E.
The Pak colony ship lands on Earth, devoid of fuel and unable to take off again, and send a message home about their route. Tree-Of-Life supplies run out, and Protector-stage Pak learn too late that it won't grow in Earth's soil. Before they die of starvation, they integrate local primate DNA into their children to help them survive, creating the Great Apes, with Homo Habilis being the least altered from the Pak Breeder baseline. A (Known Space)
By this time the entity currently known as Jones has become free of the rock and walks Earth. (Gunnerkrigg Court)
2,000,000 B.C.E.
The Golgafrincham B-Ark crash-lands on Earth and turn out to be the ancestors of modern humans. Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect teleport out of the Disaster Area ship into this ship not long before this crash. (The Restaurant at the End of the Universe)
The Mini-Cons seek to escape the Cybertronian civil war and blast off in two ships, one bound for Earth, the other for Gigantion. The ship bound for Earth crashes on the moon, and the dormant Mini-Cons are scattered all over the planet (Transformers Armada). The other lands safely on Gigantion, and its crew end up performing detail work on the natives' vast construction projects (Transformers Cybertron)
1,024,500 B.C.E.
The message from Earth reaches the Pak homeworld. A fleet containing a colony ship is sent out, this one with the resources to build the Ringworld. (Known Space)
1,000,000 B.C.E.
Raquel Welch and costars have adventures with unrealistic-looking dinosaurs (One Million Years B.C.)
Cavepeople possess the equivalent of 20th century technology and culture using Stone Age materials, and coexist alongside some still-existing dinosaurs. (The Flintstones; year taken from The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones and a few other spinoffs).
Captain Caveman, a contemporary of the Flintstones despite his even more primitive appearance/behavior, becomes the world's first superhero. At some point, Cavey becomes trapped in a block of ice, where he remains until the late 20th century. (Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, The Flintstone Comedy Show)
Bil and Ted, along with the historic figures they'd managed to bring along, wind up here after the antenna on their time traveling phone booth breaks. They're able to fix it using bubble gum. (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)
936,607 B.C.E.
Ringworld is built and stocked, Breeder-stage pak let out, under the watch of their Protector ancestors. (Known Space)
883,000 B.C.E.
Approximate time the Protector system on Ringworld begins to break down. Some groups of Breeders are left to fend for themselves. (Known Space)
748,200 B.C.E.
Approximate time of Eibon, wizard of Hyperborea; his works become the Book of Eibon. (Cthulhu Mythos)
748,000 B.C.E.
Ice age drives the Elder Things deep within the Earth, and leads to the collapse of Hyperborea. Serpent people move to Lemuria and become the Dragon Kings. (Cthulhu Mythos)
513,698 B.C.E.
Speciation begins in earnest on the Ringworld, indicating that the Protector system has begun to collapse entirely. (Known Space)
500,000 B.C.E.
Deathsaurus completes construction of his Planet-Destroying Fortress but is sealed in the Dark Nebula by Star Saber (Transformers Victory).
491,000 B.C.E.
300,000 B.C.E.
Proto-Mokole bond themselves to proto-humans, giving Homo rhodensiensis the spark of true language. (Old World of Darkness)
250,000 B.C.E.
A disease wipes out the last of the Pak on the Ringworld, leaving only the mutated new species and a few baseline Pak trapped in isolation. (Known Space)
243,000 B.C.E.
200,000 B.C.E
Modern humans develop, and God imbues them with souls. He also gives the Monsters that Eve created souls. God instructs his Angels to bow down before the humans, but Lucifer rebels, corrupts a human soul to create the first demon (Lillith) and on God's order is cast into Hell by Michael. Gabriel leaves Heaven and goes into hiding on Earth. (Supernatural)
180,000 B.C.E.
The Axalon and Darksyde fall back in time and crash-land on Earth. Their crews adopt organic altmodes to protect against harmful energon radiation and do battle, while also assisting human evolution. (Beast Wars).
Due to the Maximals' and Predacons' meddling, the Vok activate their Planet Buster in an attempt to sterilise Earth. The Maximals prevent this and blow up the device, leaving Earth with only one moon. (Beast Wars)
At some point, they discover the crashed Ark; Beast Megatron destroys Optimus Prime's head, creating a time storm. The universe is saved when Optimus Primal takes Optimus Prime's spark into himself, saving his life. In response, Beast Megatron absorbs the spark of the Decepticon Megatron and attempts to destroy all the Autobots. However, he fails, and after returning the borrowed sparks to their original bodies, he is brought back to Cybertron around the year 2321. (Beast Wars)
161,844 B.C.E.
148,000 B.C.E.
The survivors of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol and Cylon allies settle on Earth. (Battlestar Galactica)
100,000 B.C.E.
Homo sapiens, the first species capable of true magic, evolves. Gaia (or Luna) creates new races of shapeshifters and bonds them to the new humans, to protect the world from the Triat. (Old World of Darkness)
The First Doctor, Ian, Susan, and Barbara have an adventure involving primitive humans. (Doctor Who)
Puppeteers buy gravity planars, hyperdrive, the Mover of Worlds from the Outsiders. (Known Space)
The civilization of Lemuria fell; to protect their greatest treasure, the king and queen sealed away their newborn daughter Lilina in hope she will revive in a peaceful time. Though sealed away, Lilina would age one year every five-thousand. (GoGo Sentai Boukenger)
80,000 B.C.E.
Trans-Time fishing operations in this time face trouble from bioterrorists. (Flesh)
58,995 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Valar sing Earth into being, and arrive. Melkor (Morgoth) betrays the rest of the Valar, and begins to destroy anything they try to build in his quest to bend it all to his own will. (The Silmarillion)
50,000 B.C.E.
Vandar Adg is exposed to the radiations of a mysterious meteor. He becomes immortal, and eventually becomes known as Vandal Savage. (DC Comics)
Peabody and Sherman convince a group of Neanderthals to live in caves for the first time. (Rocky and Bullwinkle)
Tim Hunter, in the company of The Phantom Stranger, visits this era, and watches as the last vestiges of Atlantis sink below the waves. The pair encounter an elderly woman, who sheds light on the true nature of Atlantis as a symbol for those who perform the art of magic to strive for. She also warns Tim that magic isn't worth the price. (The Books of Magic)
A fleet of ships lands on the Boron homeworld and begins to study them. They are discovered by the locals and begin to trade knowledge; the Boron dub them “the Helpers”. (X-Universe)
48,000 B.C.E.
Around this time, the Prothean Empire mysteriously disappears, leaving behind the galaxy-spanning Mass Relay network and little else.more The Empire was destroyed by the Reapers, but for unknown reasons, rather than making a new Harbinger-class Reaper from them they were genetically altered into the Collectors. (Mass Effect)
43,000 B.C.E.
Around this time the entity currently known as Jones hunts alongside a tribe of Cro-Magnon. Some undisclosed time later she wanders alone in the Gobi desert.(Gunnerkrigg Court)
40,803 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the creation and raising of the Two Lamps by the Valar to provide light to the world; plants created and non-sapient animals awoken. Valar settle on the island of Almaren and chill for a while. (The Silmarillion)
40,000 B.C.E.
A being known as the Gordom God arrives on Earth from space where it rules over the planet; the civilization associated with the being eventually falls and it's remains are buried deep within the sea. (GoGo Sentai Boukenger)
34,639 B.C.E.
Demons and Gods return to earth, shift themselves into human forms in order to better understand and manipulate the developing humans. (Divine Blood)
33,000 B.C.E.
Phssthpok leaves the Pak homeworld for Earth with a cargo hold full of Tree-Of-Life and equipment to enable growing it, to help the colony there return to a normal life. (Known Space)
32,800 B.C.E.
First indications of the Great Galactic Core Explosion. First Pak Emigration Wave leaves the homeworld for Earth. (Known Space)
32,500 B.C.E.
32,000 B.C.E.
Pak Scouts sent out, with no Breeders, but faster engines to enable safely going ahead of the first two fleets. (Known Space)
30,000 B.C.E.
Hild and Kami-Sama have an affair and produce the world's first Demon-God hybrid, Urd. (Divine Blood)
Birth of the first mage. The Wyrm attempts to corrupt him, beginning the Second Wyrm War. Gaia grants powerful gifts to her shapeshifters. (Old World of Darkness)
27,000 B.C.E.
Ananasa is captured and imprisoned by the Wyrm. The Ananasi agree to serve the Wyrm to save her life. (Old World of Darkness)
25,954 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the destruction of the two lamps and Almaren by Melkor. The Valar establish a new home in the Undying Lands of Aman. (The Silmarillion)
25,465 B.C.E.
Approximate date at which Yavannah creates the Two Trees of Valinor to replace the Lamps. Dwarves, Ents, and Giant Eagles are invented, put into sleep. (The Silmarillion)
25,000 B.C.E.
Humans and shapeshifters cross the Bering Strait to what is now North America, and the two mages with them die on the journey. Corrupt mages in Eurasia have opened portals through which the Wyrm can influence the world, driving a rift between humans and shapeshifters. (Old World of Darkness)
The Blue Mountain volcano erupts and destroys a nearby Cro Magnon village. The sole survivor, Rahan son of Crao, starts wandering the earth. (Rahan)
24,000 B.C.E.
c 23000 BCE
Vandar Adg is exposed to the radiations of a mysterious meteor. He becomes immortal, and eventually becomes known as Vandal Savage. (Justice League)
20,000 B.C.E.
End of the Second Wyrm War. Corrupted mages are killed by shapeshifters and magi, but the Rage enters the shapeshifters. The Corruptor Wyrm splits into the Eater of Souls, the Beast of War, the Defiler Wyrm, and numerous incarnae. Weaver notices humans. (Old World of Darkness)
Trans-Time seeks to establish a ranching operation in this time to move the 23rd century away from its dependence on dinosaur meat. The operation is scuppered by transtemporal bioterrorists. (Flesh)
The Hundred Boma Tribes terrorize the world until the Fairy and Human races allied together to defeat the Boma and sealed them away. (Kousoku Sentai Turboranger)
18,490 B.C.E.
18,415 B.C.E.
November 25 - Facilitator Joseph is recruited by the Company. (The Company Novels)
18,000 B.C.E.
Decepticon crew of the Atlantis storms across Earth, giving rise to the legends of monsters. They are eventually sealed away by the Autobot Crosswise, guardian of Earth's Cyber Planet Key, who is himself sealed in ice soon after. (Transformers Cybertron)
A human civilisation arises on the ruins of the Atlantis, and is destroyed in a war during which they use the Star Saber. (Transformers Armada)
Remnants of Atlantis destroyed; survivors become the Cimmerians. (Conan the Barbarian, Cthulhu Mythos)
The Weaver and the Wyrm fight over humanity. The Weaver uses her powers to protect humanity from the Wyrm. (Old World of Darkness)
17,400 B.C.E
Anubis is defeated and banished by an alliance of Goa'uld warlords. Ra replaces him as leader of the Goa'uld Empire. (Stargate Verse)
17,000 B.C.E
The Fallen organizes the construction of a solar harvester, intended to convert the Sun to energon. (Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen)
16,000 B.C.E.
Anansi tricks the Garou into cracking Ananasa's Opal Prison. Ananasa re-establishes contact with her children, and urges them to abandon their service to the Corruptor Wyrm. Most do, but are rejected by the Gaian shapeshifters. (Old World of Darkness)
Ra consolidates his authority over the Goa'uld and reorganizes the Empire with himself as Supreme System Lord and the other warlords as System Lords. (Stargate Verse)
15,404 B.C.E.
15,021 B.C.E.
Approximate date at which the Valar go to war to defend the elves and give them safe passage to the Undying Lands of Aman. ( The Silmarillion)
14,925 B.C.E.
Approximate end date of the war between the Valar and Morgoth. Morgoth is captured, brought into the Undying Lands in chains. (The Silmarillion)
13,860 B.C.E.
First contact between the Goa'uld and Asgard. The Asgard immediately declare war on them. (Stargate Verse)
13,364 B.C.E.
12,000 B.C.E.
The magical Kingdom of Zeal is obliterated when it awakens the slumbering Lavos. (Chrono Trigger)
11,572 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the completion of the three Silmarils by Fëanor of the Noldor. (The Silmarillion)
11,140 B.C.E.
The darkening of Valinor, in which Morgoth and Ungoliantë destroy the Two Trees of Light, murder Finwë, king of the Noldor, steal the three Silmarils, and flee to Middle-Earth. Betrayal and Kinslaying perpetrated by the Noldor over this, who are forced to go into exile, and give chase to Morgoth. (The Silmarillion)
11,092 B.C.E.
Approximate time the Moon and Sun first set sail, making these approximations a hell of a lot more precise. Beginning of the Years of the Sun in the First Age of Middle-earth. Awakening of Men in Middle-earth. (Year 1 of the Sun, First Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,553 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the War of Wrath begins, during which lands west of Europe sink. (Year 545, First Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,511 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the War of Wrath ends. Two Silmarils are lost. (Year 587, First Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,502 B.C.E.
Approximate year that Morgoth is cast into the Outer Dark. End of the First Age of Middle-earth and beginning of the Second Age. (Year 590, First Age; Year 1, Second Age) (The Silmarillion)
10,500 B.C.E.
10,470 B.C.E.
Approximate year of the foundation of Númenor. (Year 32, Second Age) (The Silmarillion The Lord of the Rings)
10,000 B.C.E.
The kingdom of Atlantis launches an invasion of the Hellenic mainland and is driven back by the ancestors of the Athenians. Subsequently, the gods cause the island nation to sink below the waves. (Plato)
Alternative version: The kingdom of Atlantis already rules the world, and it is sunk by a civil war of their own people, with one side using advanced technology and the help of Yog-Sothoth. (Illuminatus!)
Dark Spector begins conquering the known universe, with the local area under the command of Lord Zedd. Zordon of Eltar joins the fight to hold off Zedd's minion, Rita Repulsa. (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers/Power Rangers in Space)
Devil Z and Godmaster arrive on Earth; Godmaster seals Devil Z under the sea, and then splits into eight parts. (Transformers Super God Masterforce)
Autobot and Decepticon Pretenders arrive on Earth, the Autobots taking the forms of humans and the Decepticons of demons. The Autobots eventually manage to seal the Decepticons in the Egyptian pyramids, the Nazca lines of Peru, and the ruins of Atlantis. (Transformers Super God Masterforce)
Conan of Cimmeria has many adventures in the Thurian continent and eventually becomes King of Aquilonia. (Conan the Barbarian)
A young hunter and his allies go on a quest to rescue the hunter's love from slavers. (10,000 BC)
A Cybership crash lands and is buried somewhere in the Arctic. (DoctorWho: The Adventure Games)
Humans begin using their power over plant growth to invent agriculture. (Old World of Darkness)
The Yuumajuu terrorize the world until a legendary Gosei Angel sealed them away. However, in a conflict of interest with his fellow Gosei Angels, the figure used a forbidden Tensou Technique to travel into the future while his Headder became masterless. (Tensou Sentai Goseiger)
9500 B.C.E.
9177 B.C.E.
Sometime prior to this, Ra implants himself into an Asgard captive, Famrir, whose immune system begins to reject him. Fleeing Asgard pursuit, Ra discovers Earth and transfers himself to an Egyptian teenager. Over the next several years he brings the Alpha Stargate to Earth from offworld (the Beta Gate in Antarctica having gone unnoticed beneath the polar ice cap), enslaves humanity, and establishes himself as their sun god, dividing Earth into geographic domains to be ruled by the other System Lords. (Stargate)
9002 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the first Rings of Power are forged. (c. Year 1500, Second Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
8721 B.C.E.
Anubis returns from exile and makes an attempt to overthrow Ra. Most of the System Lords either turn on Ra or declare themselves neutral, but Ra wins anyway; Anubis escapes through treachery from among Ra's troops. While Ra is absent from Earth fighting Anubis Sokar takes it over, then is expelled by an alliance of System Lords including Ra, Cronus, and Apophis. (Stargate Verse)
8902 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Sauron forges the One Ring. (c. Year 1600, Second Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
8240 B.C.E.
8000 B.C.E.
Zordon of Eltar finds five power coins, Rita Repulsa finds one coin and the Dragon Dagger. Rita Repulsa seals Zordon into a time warp, but not before Zordon seals Rita and her entourage into a space-dumpster. (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)
On Earth, the Order of the Claw seals the demon Dai Shi. (Power Rangers Jungle Fury)
The Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind is born in Anatolia from the gestalt psychic consciousness of all of mankind's shaman leaders. (Warhammer 40,000)
The population of Atlantis relocates to Earth, living the city behind, at the bottom of a Lantean ocean. Time-traveller Elizabeth Weir stays in the city. (Stargate Atlantis)
The Great Core Explosion begins. Stars in the Galactic Core begin exploding in a chain reaction, producing a destructive wave that moves outwards at an appreciable fraction of the speed of light, destroying any life in its path. (Known Space)
The Kzinti form stable civilization, visited by the Jotok, who begin Uplifting them. The Kzinti use Jotok engineering to make their females nonsentient and their males “perfect Heros”. (Known Space)
The Battle Royale breaks out, with creatures called the Undead fighting to determine which will be the dominant species. The battle is eventually won by the Category Two of Hearts Human Undead, the weakest of all the Undead, giving humanity dominance of the Earth. The other Undead are sealed away, as their release would mark the start of a new Battle Royale. (Kamen Rider Blade)
7656 B.C.E.
The D'ni emigrate to the Age of Earth and forge a mighty subterranean civilization. (Myst)
7183 B.C.E.
Sinking of Númenor by the Powers for attempting to conquer the Undying Lands. Earth reshaped from flat to round as the Undying Lands are removed from it. (Year 3319, Second Age) (The Silmarillion)
7072 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the Last Alliance is formed to battle Sauron. (Year 3430, Second Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
7061 B.C.E.
Approximate date that the Last Alliance defeats Sauron; the One Ring survives. End of the Second Age of Middle-Earth and beginning of the Third Age. (Year 3441, Second Age; Year 1, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
6600 BCE
A Thanagarian warship is pulled through a wormhole and crashlands in Egypt. The crew, with no way to get home, decide to use their technology to improve the lives of the locals; they are worshipped as gods and give rise to the legend of Isis and Osiris. (Justice League)
6000 B.C.E.
Autobot leader Rodimus leads a mixed group of Autobots and Decepticons away from their planet's constant war to found a new civilisation. One group adopts smaller bodies suited for mining energon, becoming Omnicons (Transformers Energon)
5460 B.C.E.
Approximate date that hobbits first settle in the Shire. (Year 1601, Third Age; Year 1, Shire Reckoning) (The Lord of the Rings)
5033 B.C.E.
Vedran scientists discover the slipstream. (112 Before Imperial Era (BIE)) (Andromeda)
5000 B.C.E.
An unknown species begins building hyperspace gates all through the galaxy. (Babylon 5)
The Underground Empire Tube is established under the Igam Family. (Hikari Sentai Maskman)
The Osirian Sutekh, who has destroyed his planet Phaester Osiris, is imprisoned on Earth by Horus and the remaining 740 Osirians. The Osirians influence Egyptian culture.
4921 B.C.E.
The Vedran Empire is formed, establishing the Coronation Year calendar (0 CY) (Andromeda)
4500 B.C.E.
The Machine Onslaught Empire Matrintis sinks into the sea. (Tensou Sentai Goseiger)
4341 B.C.E.
4171 B.C.E.
Approximate date of Bilbo Baggins' birth. (Year 2890, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4120 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Bilbo Baggins acquires the One Ring. (Year 2941, Third Age) (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings)
4093 B.C.E.
Approximate date of Frodo Baggins' birth. (Year 2968, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4043 B.C.E.
Approximate date that Frodo Baggins leaves the Shire with the One Ring; Fellowship of the Ring formed. (Year 3018, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4042 B.C.E.
Approximate date of the War of the Ring. Destruction of the One Ring and final defeat of Sauron. (Year 3019, Third Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4040 B.C.E.
Approximate end of the Third Age of Middle-earth and beginning of the Fourth Age. (Year 3021, Third Age; Year 1, Fourth Age) (The Lord of the Rings)
4003 B.C.E.
September 16: God fashions a lump of primordial chaos into Earth, and creates light. (Book of Genesis)
September 18: God brings land up from underwater, and spreads plants all over it. (Book of Genesis)
September 21, 9 am: God creates Adam, and later Eve to keep him company. (Book of Genesis)
The pre-existing Sumerian civilization is baffled by God's sudden creation of the universe. (The Onion)
4000 B.C.E.
Small settler groups start a number of civilizations in various parts of the world. (Civilization)
Estimated birth of Jedah Dohma, the youngest out of the three High Nobles of Makai, who would eventually become the Distressed Lord of Death and. In order to stop the constant wars plaguing Makai, is to unite all of the demonic souls within himself, would attempt to absorb every soul in Makai, reset reality, and create one perfect being. (Darkstalkers)
Zachariah starts working for Michael. He thinks he might be off by about a millennium. (Supernatural)
Prior to 3873 B.C.E.
Iblis, greatest of the angels, refuses to bow to Adam and leads a third of the angels in a rebellion against God. They are defeated, and Michael personally kicks Iblis down into Hell. Iblis is renamed Satan, and is allowed to tempt humans to see just how faithful they are. (The Heights, alluded to in Revelation)
A snake persuades Eve and Adam to eat from the forbidden tree. As punishment, they are kicked out of Eden and forced to toil for a living, while snakes are doomed to crawl on their bellies. (Book of Genesis)
Cain murders Abel in a fit of jealousy. As punishment, he is made immortal and exiled to Nod (Book of Genesis), becoming the first vampire. (Old World of Darkness)
3873 B.C.E.
3762 B.C.E.
3672 B.C.E.
3602 B.C.E.
3547 B.C.E.
3500 B.C.E.
Catlike aliens from Thuban 9 invade and use their hypnotic cuteness to brainwash the inhabitants of the Nile Delta into worshipping them as gods. (Futurama)
3385 B.C.E.
3320 B.C.E.
3133 B.C.E.
3114 B.C.E.
3073 B.C.E.
3067 B.C.E.
3020 B.C.E.
Wow! Pretty long.

WUT
Vetpetmon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

LittlePlanets wrote:

GalleonCloak6764 wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

3 microseconds
1 millisecond
2,500,000,000,000 B.C.E.
20,000,000,000 B.C.E.
10,000,000,000 B.C.E.
9,000,000,000 B.C.E.
8,000,000,000 B.C.E.
6,000,000,000 B.C.E.
5,000,000,000 B.C.E.
4,600,000,000 B.C.E.
4,480,000,000 B.C.E.
4,400,000,000 B.C.E.
4,000,000,000 B.C.E.
3,800,000,000 B.C.E.
Life arises on Earth.
3,200,000,000 B.C.E.
3,000,000,000 B.C.E.
1,000,000,000 B.C.E.
870,000,000 B.C.E
750,000,000 B.C.E.
600,000,000 B.C.E.
530,000,000 B.C.E.
500,000,000 B.C.E.
413,000,000 B.C.E.
400,000,000 B.C.E.
363,000,000 B.C.E
350,000,000 B.C.E.
300,000,000 B.C.E.
275,000,000 B.C.E.
265,000,000 B.C.E.
225,000,000 B.C.E.
220,000,000 B.C.E.
200,000,000 B.C.E.
170,000,000 B.C.E.
160,000,000 B.C.E.
Jurassic Period
140,000,000 B.C.E.
100,000,000 B.C.E.
75,000,000 B.C.E.
70,000,000 B.C.E.
65,000,000 B.C.E.
64,000,000 B.C.E.
60,000,003 B.C.E.
60,000,000 B.C.E.
50,000,000 B.C.E.
37,000,000 B.C.E.
29,000,000 B.C.E.
17,500,000 B.C.E.
15,000,000 B.C.E.
12,000,000 B.C.E.
11,000,000 B.C.E.
10,000,000 B.C.E.
9,000,000 B.C.E.
8,000,000 B.C.E.
6,000,000 B.C.E.
5,000,000 B.C.E.
4,000,000 B.C.E.
3,000,000 B.C.E.
2,500,000 B.C.E.
2,000,000 B.C.E.
1,024,500 B.C.E.
1,000,000 B.C.E.
936,607 B.C.E.
883,000 B.C.E.
748,200 B.C.E.
748,000 B.C.E.
513,698 B.C.E.
500,000 B.C.E.
491,000 B.C.E.
300,000 B.C.E.
250,000 B.C.E.
243,000 B.C.E.
200,000 B.C.E
180,000 B.C.E.
161,844 B.C.E.
148,000 B.C.E.
100,000 B.C.E.
80,000 B.C.E.
58,995 B.C.E.
50,000 B.C.E.
48,000 B.C.E.
43,000 B.C.E.
40,803 B.C.E.
40,000 B.C.E.
34,639 B.C.E.
33,000 B.C.E.
32,800 B.C.E.
32,500 B.C.E.
32,000 B.C.E.
30,000 B.C.E.
27,000 B.C.E.
25,954 B.C.E.
25,465 B.C.E.
25,000 B.C.E.
24,000 B.C.E.
c 23000 BCE
20,000 B.C.E.
18,490 B.C.E.
18,415 B.C.E.
18,000 B.C.E.
17,400 B.C.E
17,000 B.C.E
16,000 B.C.E.
15,404 B.C.E.
15,021 B.C.E.
14,925 B.C.E.
13,860 B.C.E.
13,364 B.C.E.
12,000 B.C.E.
11,572 B.C.E.
11,140 B.C.E.
11,092 B.C.E.
10,553 B.C.E.
10,511 B.C.E.
10,502 B.C.E.
10,500 B.C.E.
10,470 B.C.E.
10,000 B.C.E.
9500 B.C.E.
9177 B.C.E.
9002 B.C.E.
8721 B.C.E.
8902 B.C.E.
8240 B.C.E.
8000 B.C.E.
7656 B.C.E.
7183 B.C.E.
7072 B.C.E.
7061 B.C.E.
6600 BCE
6000 B.C.E.
5460 B.C.E.
5033 B.C.E.
5000 B.C.E.
4921 B.C.E.
4500 B.C.E.
4341 B.C.E.
4171 B.C.E.
4120 B.C.E.
4093 B.C.E.
4043 B.C.E.
4042 B.C.E.
4040 B.C.E.
4003 B.C.E.
4000 B.C.E.
Prior to 3873 B.C.E.
3873 B.C.E.
3762 B.C.E.
3672 B.C.E.
3602 B.C.E.
3547 B.C.E.
3500 B.C.E.
3385 B.C.E.
3320 B.C.E.
3133 B.C.E.
3114 B.C.E.
3073 B.C.E.
3067 B.C.E.
3020 B.C.E.
Wow! Pretty long.

WUT
Yes… We have a large-scale quote train coming our way.

Pet peeve: Lag. Just, lag. Lag, lag, LAG SPIKE-
There is a need for perfection, even if it's unusual: www.vetpetmon.com
A retired Scratcher who won't be using scratch. I usually go on the forums. I mostly play Unturned, but sometimes, I make mods for games. Knows many programming languages: 100% of HTML, about 60% of CSS, 1% JS, 2% of C#, 50% TSC (for CS modding) and, 1% ASM. Is experienced at Beatbox. I also like writing stories about topics that are interesting to me. I'm well known for my variety of skills that range from programming, art, music, writing, and more. Yes, I have too many hobbies, and I am in 6 fandoms right now!
;
Echostrike
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

wow omg that's a lot hah

i have about 13 pages on a doctor who fanfic currently (clara, missy, the doctor, bit of unit involvement, aliens so far) and it's going pretty well so i'm excited for it ;v;

“I know traps. Traps are my flirting. This is a trap.” ~Missy

Fictional characters are so perfect.
MagiKKal
New to Scratch
1 post

Official Fanfic Thread

Haii!

Anyone here ever heard of HPMOR?

BEST. HARRY. POTTER. FANFIC. EVER.

Like, seriously, it's amazing.

Last edited by MagiKKal (Nov. 12, 2015 22:37:21)

eveadelekitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

my immortal?

Nightfall452
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

I have this Wings of Fire fanfic trilogy thing I'm forever working on(only on book two and rewriting most of book one)

Never underestimate bass drops.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Allwaystayawesome123 wrote:

here is my mini sonamy story:

Sonic was outside on a hot and sunny morning. The sun was beaming down on sonic like it wanted him to stop running like there was no tomorrow.
Sonic went outside half dead from the sun. He was about to go in his car and buy a slushie until l he saw Amy. She was just like sonic. sweaty tired
and half dead from the sun. He could here Amy yelling from the hot sun. Soon sonic had an idea to cheer him and Amy both up.

(sonic drove is car super fast to the slushie store luckily the police did not catch him speeding. Sonic drove to a near my shop and grabbed two slushies
that were both a mixture between pink which was cherry and blue which was blue berry sonic drove back very fast again but was still lucky he did not get caught by the police. sonic pulled over in front of where he saw Amy at before and he could still see her moaning about the sun.sonic walked out of his car and walked t words Amy with two slushies. he walked up to Amy with two slushies. Amy looked at sonic with the two slushies in his hand. Um Amy said what are you doing. I looked at Amy and i held out the two slushies. this is for you sonic said looking at Amy strate in the eyes. Amy looked back and sonic did to. They both started to blush and thats when sonic leaned into Amy and gave her a kiss while handing her the slushie. Amy looked suprised and kissed him back and they both ate the slushies together happily

THE END

sorry for bad spelling hope you liked it
Loved it!

BiohazardDallas
Scratcher
4 posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Can you guys give me feedback on a fanfic I'm thinking of writing for the movie Zootopia

here's the project showcase: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/100901826/
BiohazardDallas
Scratcher
4 posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Can you guys give me feedback on a fanfic I'm thinking of writing for the movie Zootopia

here's the project showcase: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/100901826/
Lilddm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Ahh, I love this topic.

I wanna write a fanfic so badly, but I have zero ideas on what it's going to be about, what fandom, my mind is empty.

I call myself a fan…

and yet never wrote a single fanfic in my life.

Here we are! Check this out, this, maybe this, and this, too!
AC: :33 < *ac saunters from her dark cave a little bit sl33py from the recent kill*
CT: D –> This is f001ishness upon one hundred thousand prior, equally unsolicited f001ishnesses

Why are you still here?

BILL CI THE EVIL TRI! BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!!
W H A T W E R E A L L Y A R E
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Okay, I'm turning myself in.

So you guys know of those really terrible fanfics, such as My Immortal and My Inner Life (If you don't know, I don't suggest looking them up. They both have mature content.)? Well, I read part of both of those, and they kind of inspired me to attempt to write a fanfic that was deliberately terrible. I was going to write it for the Sonic fandom, with a Mary Sue OC as the main character, and an out of character Shadow as her love interest. I never actually got around to writing the story, but my idea for it was to post it online under the alias of a twelve-year-old girl named Allison, and her Mary Sue OC was named Alli the Hedgehog after her, adding to the Sue-ness.

FYW, the Allison alias that I made up is completely fictional, and is not based off of myself in any way. And I'm glad she's not.
Wow, going under cover is pretty “foxy”. At least my fan character isn't a Mary Sue and has a less popular canon character, Silver the Hedgehog, as her boyfriend.

Pancakesxp
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Fanfic Thread

I got a large chunk of stories, here are the ones I'm doing:

The Neverending Game What happened if there actually was a Banjo-Threeie, contains Banjo x Kazooie and OC's.

I Wouldn't Mind A few short Banjo x Kazooie oneshots x3 just for fun….

RE-MAKE Animatronic Love A FNAF fanfiction remake about a god-awful plot I wrote a year ago, contains Freddy x Foxy.

The B.R.E.E Experiment I think it's a little too dark to discuss. (Banjo-Kazooie)

Capital Circus Again a dark story. xD (Yooka-Laylee)

You Are My Sunshine Villager's anxiety gets the best of him when he falls in love. (Dark, MegaVillager)

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my mind.

Last edited by Pancakesxp (Aug. 19, 2016 22:41:53)

wow