Discuss Scratch

MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

excelguru wrote:

So what exactly is “Bowser's Fury”?
extra content for the SM3DW port?

H
yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MaximunPokeMaster wrote:

excelguru wrote:

probably

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
Mother/Earthbound Fan for life
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario 3D World On Switch

YES THANK YOU NINTENDO

Also SMB 35 Looks awesome. Too bad it's going to be around for a limited time

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Sept. 3, 2020 18:31:01)

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

we should give credit to the person who leaked the 35th anniversary remasters.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

MaximunPokeMaster wrote:

excelguru wrote:

probably
or this

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

HOLY FRICK WHY IS THIS IN MY RECOMMENDED
No
KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE

johnelr
Stamps (click) ->

dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

johnelr wrote:

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

No
KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE KILL IT WITH FIRE
YEAH LET'S BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT

We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My response to everything in today's direct:

Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch: I'm not super excited for it. At least now I know how the Game & Watch got its name: because it's a game and a watch.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury: When they said “multiplayer mayhem” I hoped that meant they were adding online multiplayer to SM3DW, but it doesn't look like that's the case. I guess I'm kind of excited for the new expansion, but I really just hope now this means Super Mario 3D World will get the respect it deserves.

Super Mario Bros. 35: Why? It's basically Tetris 99 but with even worse execution. Super Mario Bros. just isn't a good game to turn into a battle royale, especially with the decision of defeating enemies and sending them to other people. I'm pretty sure a Super Mario Bros. battle royale game actually exists already, just with a few differences from this one.

MarioKart Live: Home Circuit: This is the MarioKart game we never knew we needed. MarioKart mixed with augmented reality mixed with remote control cars. While I don't plan on getting it, it seems like something I would love. It would just be a nightmare for anyone without a wooden or tile floor. (a.k.a. me)

My Nintendo Missions: Okay.
Super Mario pins: Also okay.
MarioKart Tour event: People still play that game?
SMM2 Ninji Speedrun: It looks like an auto level, so I think it'll be fun seeing how people develop strats for it.
SSBU Challenge Cup: Basically another invitational, right? It doesn't really seem any more special than that.
Splatfest: It's a good concept, and Mario's 35th anniversary definitely warrants a Splatfest, but to me it seems like a lot more people will pick Super Star than Super Mushroom.
Super Mario in ACNH: Though I don't have the game, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.
Super Mario clothing & toys: Okay.

Super Mario All-Stars: I'm not looking forward to it that much, but maybe other people are.

Super Mario 3D All-Stars: I won't get this one either, but I like it. There's just one question I have: How will you incorporate motion controls into SMG? The only other game I know of which uses a cursor is Poly Bridge for the Switch. (And that didn't go well.)

Super Mario Medley: It just goes to show how far Mario has come. It brings back nostalgia and shows how the series has progressed all at once.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dual_creator43 wrote:

There's just one question I have: How will you incorporate motion controls into SMG? The only other game I know of which uses a cursor is Poly Bridge for the Switch. (And that didn't go well.)
I assume the cursor will be right stick + motion controls, while spin will be mapped to a button. Stuff like the ray surfing or the star ball will probably be either straight gyro or will just use the stick

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nintendo when they start working on a Mario battle royale game directly/close to when they took down the fanmade battle royale game from last year:

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wow I didn’t expect this to happen.

Goodbye, wallet.
also Home Circuit costs $200 wat de hecc

Last edited by Scratch2849 (Sept. 4, 2020 01:15:35)

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch2849 wrote:

Wow I didn’t expect this to happen.

Goodbye, wallet.
also Home Circuit costs $200 wat de hecc
R.I.P. Scratch2849's wallet ???-2020

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dual_creator43 wrote:

I'm pretty sure a Super Mario Bros. battle royale game actually exists already, just with a few differences from this one.
*used to. It was a fan project that Nintendo took down within a week lol

bottom text
yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

YES THANK YOU NINTENDO

I just hope that Super Mario 3D all-stars wont be popular this christmas

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

YES THANK YOU NINTENDO

I just hope that Super Mario 3D all-stars wont be popular this christmas
I'll probably get the digital release due to probable hoarders of the physical copy

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

thassa lot of mario! all i wonder is: this is just the 35th anniversary, yet they treat it like it's the 50th.

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

dftyu wrote:

thassa lot of mario! all i wonder is: this is just the 35th anniversary, yet they treat it like it's the 50th.
Boy, imagine the 50th.

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wiggler in the sea sighted

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
coder_isaiyah11
Scratcher
100+ posts

dftyu wrote:

johnelr wrote:

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

No
YEAH LET'S BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT BURN IT
REKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT IT

(\_| -.  \ὓ/ .-|_Ω/)
this is hubward, he protects my siggy AND posts from kuamquats and coconuts
copy and paste this on your siggy to protect your posts.
I Wonder how im Managing to do all-nighters
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coder_isaiyah11 wrote:

dftyu wrote:

johnelr wrote:

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

-snip the unholy image-
No
REKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT ITREKT IT
you could start by snipping the image you know

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!