Discuss Scratch

dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

The New Super Mario Topic WII (note: not just for Super Mario Wii)

mario & sonic at the sochi 2014 olympic games showed off how HD can look worse than standard definition.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

Should i play super mario galaxy?
ye

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dftyu wrote:

mario & sonic at the sochi 2014 olympic games showed off how HD can look worse than standard definition.
I thought the game looked at least as good as standard definition.

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I feel like Crowbers should be used more often

i'm @shiny– now :v
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

do you think the 3d mario remasters rumor is true?

We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dftyu wrote:

no yes nes

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

I got lego mario and everything that is red he thinks its lava.
but mario is red

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

yokaiwatch123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-gge wrote:

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

but mario is red
He thinks his hat is LAVA

I REACHED 1000 POSTS!
Odd Squad Forum
Miiverse Posts Forum!
Archiverse
Hypnospace Outlaw Forum
Mother/Earthbound Fan for life
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

-gge wrote:

yokaiwatch123 wrote:

but mario is red
He thinks his hat is LAVA
they probably should have made orange the lava color

[/scratchblocks]

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

dftyu wrote:

yesn’t

Twister2849 - your avrage persun™
I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
-ShinyRock-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Imagine how weird it would be if they introduced a new human character in the same style as Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi

i'm @shiny– now :v
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I remember being a complete n00b at New Super Mario Bros Wii (the only Wii game I had) because getting instantly killed by an enemy was completely unfair to my little brain. I only got through 1-1 once, and got a game over after that.

Wish I could try New Super Mario Bros Wii again. We got the Wii a few months before Wii U came out. The Wii Remote we have is currently broken.
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

i was looking through some comments of Tostarena - Night: and some person said he liked it and wish he had a switch and then about 20 people got into an argument about the switch and switch lite.

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I remember being a complete n00b at New Super Mario Bros Wii (the only Wii game I had) because getting instantly killed by an enemy was completely unfair to my little brain. I only got through 1-1 once, and got a game over after that.

Wish I could try New Super Mario Bros Wii again. We got the Wii a few months before Wii U came out. The Wii Remote we have is currently broken.
intelligence

[/scratchblocks]

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dftyu wrote:

i was looking through some comments of Tostarena - Night: and some person said he liked it and wish he had a switch and then about 20 people got into an argument about the switch and switch lite.
Let me quote someone about what the Youtube comment section can be like at times:
This is the most hostile comment section on Youtube and I feel like I can say with a high degree of certainty that this is the longest argument ever in a Youtube comment section, lasting an entire year and spanning roughly 500 some replies. Now this kind of anger you'd expect to be some kind of politically charged video, or maybe somebody said “anime should be illegal” or that [inappropriate for Scratch], something that really [gets people extremely mad]. But what if I told you that the video that this is all taking place on, the most aggressive comment thread on Youtube was actually on a Paper Mario song.

bottom text
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

dftyu wrote:

Let me quote someone about what the Youtube comment section can be like at times:
This is the most hostile comment section on Youtube and I feel like I can say with a high degree of certainty that this is the longest argument ever in a Youtube comment section, lasting an entire year and spanning roughly 500 some replies. Now this kind of anger you'd expect to be some kind of politically charged video, or maybe somebody said “anime should be illegal” or that [inappropriate for Scratch], something that really [gets people extremely mad]. But what if I told you that the video that this is all taking place on, the most aggressive comment thread on Youtube was actually on a Paper Mario song.
“I'm sorry but I'm just having trouble comprehending the sheer volume of haughty obstinance it must take to engage with a comment that only says ‘lol’.”
- random youtube commenter 2017

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yesterday I saw a TGD video about a Mario ripoff

The Great Giana Sisters

Turns put they just ripoff-ed SMB and then learned their lesson and became a successful gaming series.

I WAS LAZY WITH MY SCRATCH NAME I WANT TO BE TWISTER | apparently kumquats are evil and you need to be moist | 1000th post coming soon!

im too lazy to do anything i can come back to this community one day. i might. idk im bored.
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

dftyu wrote:

ah, yes. paper mario.

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So you know how in Odyssey when you reach the Sand Kingdom you automatically wear the captain hat, and it kind of seems weird and mismatched with Mario's outfit? I just thought that it might be an intentional design choice to get you to learn how to swap outfits, and maybe try some new ones.

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

excelguru wrote:

So you know how in Odyssey when you reach the Sand Kingdom you automatically wear the captain hat, and it kind of seems weird and mismatched with Mario's outfit? I just thought that it might be an intentional design choice to get you to learn how to swap outfits, and maybe try some new ones.
hm yes