Discuss Scratch

Saoi2
Scratcher
63 posts

The Cube Development Group

dancam38 wrote:

can i join
Read The First Page.

Sadly, my kumquat joke was eaten by an evil inception joke.

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

doodthedoodthedood in the CubeDevelopmentGroup account wrote:

Hi! Can someone make the menus for Tetris? Please be creative, and also, please use Vector. I would like it to have four buttons for the different modes, but only one of them work and the rest of them say coming soon. The first one can have the game mode normal.
Bumping this

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
turtiletoes
Scratcher
98 posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Bump

Hi! Can someone make the menus for Tetris? Please be creative, and also, please use Vector. I would like it to have four buttons for the different modes, but only one of them work and the rest of them say coming soon. The first one can have the game mode normal.
Bumping this

If no one else takes charge I will. I'm saying this because I won't be free around today to the 23rd due to personal issues.
Saoi2
Scratcher
63 posts

turtiletoes wrote:

Bump

Bumping this

If no one else takes charge I will. I'm saying this because I won't be free around today to the 23rd due to personal issues.
If you do, I would like if you put music selection in it. This would maximize customizability.

Last edited by Saoi2 (June 15, 2018 15:45:51)

turtiletoes
Scratcher
98 posts

Saoi2 wrote:

turtiletoes wrote:

Bump

Bumping this

If you do, I would like if you put music selection in it. This would maximize customizability.

I can for sure make a music customization screen… The hard part would be to make it. Now that would take me a while xD
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

turtiletoes wrote:

Saoi2 wrote:

turtiletoes wrote:

Bump

Bumping this

I can for sure make a music customization screen… The hard part would be to make it. Now that would take me a while xD
If you want, don't worry about programming, our programmers can take care of it. Just upload all of the sounds

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (June 15, 2018 19:28:22)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
turtiletoes
Scratcher
98 posts

turtiletoes wrote:

Saoi2 wrote:

turtiletoes wrote:

Bump

Bumping this

If you want, don't worry about programming, our programmers can take care of it. Just upload all of the sounds

too late https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/229362940/

I made it in like 20 minutes lul it just has sample sounds but it looks good.
Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

Alright, can I plz have my interview?

My 100th post! My art is bad IK.The battle of White and Red The first 9 digits of pi are 3.14159265 (I just blew your mind!)
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tommy0924 wrote:

Yeah. First couple questions:

What job(s)b do you want?
Why do you want that job(s)?

turtiletoes
Scratcher
98 posts

Hey I got some time to finish a song for the game. I just remixed a remix of my original song selection screen. It's the default one here's the link. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/229689388/
Saoi2
Scratcher
63 posts

I have a feeling no one is going to take responsibility for the MONSTROUS coding (the collisions were nightmarish for me), so can I get confirmation that someone IS working on it?

Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tommy0924 wrote:

What job(s)b do you want? Coder, please
Why do you want that job(s)? I'm really good and I'll be a really good help.

My 100th post! My art is bad IK.The battle of White and Red The first 9 digits of pi are 3.14159265 (I just blew your mind!)
turtiletoes
Scratcher
98 posts

Hey guys I was just messing around with pen when I made a 20X 20X per block graph. It could help to organize the tetris board I think so here's the code
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/229797084/
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tommy0924 wrote:

Tommy0924 wrote:

Do you promise to be active and help out actively?

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

turtiletoes wrote:

Hey I got some time to finish a song for the game. I just remixed a remix of my original song selection screen. It's the default one here's the link. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/229689388/

turtiletoes wrote:

Hey guys I was just messing around with pen when I made a 20X 20X per block graph. It could help to organize the tetris board I think so here's the code
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/229797084/
I will check all of them when I am on pc.

Saoi2 wrote:

I have a feeling no one is going to take responsibility for the MONSTROUS coding (the collisions were nightmarish for me), so can I get confirmation that someone IS working on it?
We are doing it bits at a time

Also sorry about the inactivity, I have camp this week

Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tommy0924 wrote:

Tommy0924 wrote:

Do you promise to be active and help out actively?
Yes. In fact, I spend lots of time on scratch, trying to get every free second.

turtiletoes
Scratcher
98 posts

Saoi2 wrote:

I took a swing at it a week ago… Didn't go well I mean I got it to semi work. But it's buggy and very unusable.
Saoi2
Scratcher
63 posts

turtiletoes wrote:

Saoi2 wrote:

I took a swing at it a week ago… Didn't go well I mean I got it to semi work. But it's buggy and very unusable.
Really? Can I See?

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there anything my team needs to be working on right now?

Thanks!

turtiletoes
Scratcher
98 posts

Saoi2 wrote:

turtiletoes wrote:

Saoi2 wrote:

Really? Can I See?

yeah sure
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/229005988/