Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!) [RSS Feed]
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!)

bump
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!)

bxmp

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
PokemonScratch101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello, could I please get a workaround for
when I receive [ v]

I have a noteblock project with about 150 measure, and I don't know how to make it so it will be like
broadcast [1 v]
through 150. The
when I receive [ v]
doesn't register the current script I have
when green flag clicked
set [measure v] to []
repeat (150)
broadcast [(measure) v]
change [measure v] by (q)
end
)
as broadcasts. Does that make sense?

i haven't edited this in a long time - ps101, 2022
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonScratch101 wrote:

when I receive [ v]

I have a noteblock project with about 150 measure, and I don't know how to make it so it will be like
broadcast [1 v]
through 150. The
when I receive [ v]
when green flag clicked
set [measure v] to []
repeat (150)
broadcast [(measure) v]
end
)
Okay, I understand. I'm really sorry to say that, but there's not a faster way, I saw a project with 220 measures and using the method we all know. I am sorry.

PokemonScratch101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

PokemonScratch101 wrote:

when I receive [ v]

broadcast [1 v]
through 150. The
when I receive [ v]
when green flag clicked
set [measure v] to []
repeat (150)
broadcast [(measure) v]
end
)
Okay, I understand. I'm really sorry to say that, but there's not a faster way, I saw a project with 220 measures and using the method we all know. I am sorry.
It's completely fine!

i haven't edited this in a long time - ps101, 2022
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumpex

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump, friends.

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump-pe-pe.

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Use this:

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodthedoodthedood wrote:

Use this:
Cool, did you create it with Inspect Element?

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Use this:
Cool, did you create it with Inspect Element?
Of course!

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

//Bump

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

//Bump

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

//Bump

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

I see you are online. I had an idea last night to make a platformer for the CDG. What do you think?

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I see you are online. I had an idea last night to make a platformer for the CDG. What do you think?
(Sorry for the late response) Yes, I'd like to! That'd be a nice idea
(bump)

Last edited by Botcho_Otkho (April 25, 2018 08:01:54)

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bùmpy
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's been a while since the last bump…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!) [RSS Feed]