Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!) [RSS Feed]
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!)

roorooadventures wrote:

id like something to make the character dance.
3 types of dance pls
Okay, here are those three types. (I'm not completely sure about the third one,if you don't like it just ask).
Note that I'm using Scratch cat,but you can use every sprite.
First one:

these are the costumes you need for this.

this is the script.
___
Second one:

these are the costumes.

this is the script.
___
Third one:

these are the costumes.

this is the script.
Thanks for ordering!

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
roorooadventures
Scratcher
28 posts

~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!)

thanks

Credit to cheese-duck from Emerald Shop
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NEW! You can now order ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ and rainbow text (in BBcode)!

Last edited by Botcho_Otkho (March 12, 2018 18:31:38)

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

I would like a block.
- while <whatever>{} - stack control

mrbumppo
The Internet is a weird place, so don't question it.

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrbumppo wrote:

I would like a block.
- while <whatever>{} - stack control
while <...::grey> {

}::control
Here you are.

Last edited by Botcho_Otkho (March 12, 2018 19:16:17)

mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

I would like to partner my KiloByte team with this.

The ad(still in beta - please watch for updates)

mrbumppo

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrbumppo wrote:

Done

mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

mrbumppo wrote:

Done
Thanks!

mrbumppo

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bybymp

JAK15
Scratcher
31 posts

Hi, I'm not quite sure how this works. Do you mean BBCode Scratchblocks or custom blocks in the editor?
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JAK15 wrote:

Hi, I'm not quite sure how this works. Do you mean BBCode Scratchblocks or custom blocks in the editor?
BBCode.

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bumparoo

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fzbomp

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

habmp

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump-bump-perbump-sperbump

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dat bump

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bada123bumper

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a bumptiful day

Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

soz le bump

Botcho-test_account
New to Scratch
4 posts

Bumpe

Freedom.
when [I v] become ([ugly v]::#f3c)::hat #abc123
say [Oh no!]::motion
if <[you v] visit [Botcho_Otkho]::looks> then
fix all::list cap
end
done!::variables cap
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ~ ⒻⓈⒽⓄⓅ - SCRATCHBLOCKS (BBCode) and WORKAROUND (Script-making and solutions) and MISCELLANEOUS ⓈⒽⓄⓅ! ~ (ADVERTISEMENT and RANKS!) [RSS Feed]