Discuss Scratch

glitchproducts
Scratcher
69 posts

SDS Translators Needed!

i dont understand . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. .. . yo

Hello, I’m Glitchproducts. I am the leader of the Click Team on scratch. We create projects for the community and make them the best we can. To check out us go to my profile, and click the Click Team project! If you would like to join, you have to have good coding skills and able to work with JavaScript. Bye!

Click team rights reserved. All rights to using the name - Click Team - are only reserved for Glitchproducts. Any use of the name - Click Team - without rights will be striked upon.
Chocolate_cupcake19
Scratcher
100+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

ME! IM FLUENT IN SPANISH!

EDIT: I KNOW A TEENY BIT OF FRENCH AND ENOUGH GERMAN FOR A SHORT STORY

Last edited by Chocolate_cupcake19 (May 30, 2020 02:21:07)

This signature is proudly protected by Kumquat Killer Spray. For more info on that, go here

People who never make mistakes never try anything new
-Albert Einstien
R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

Chocolate_cupcake19 wrote:

ME! IM FLUENT IN SPANISH!

EDIT: I KNOW A TEENY BIT OF FRENCH AND ENOUGH GERMAN FOR A SHORT STORY
I am sorry but we already have Spanish, French and German translators. And a requirement is that you must be fluent in the language you want to translate and do not a require a translator.
MyRioName
Scratcher
100+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

I may try translating it into Chinese.

Check out Aerial Madness 2 by me and Chomp_625 https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/403973448/
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

anishram wrote:

What is the SDS?
SDS stands for the Scratch Design Studio (you can click that link for more information).

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

Hello! This is great! I'll maybe be participating!

Last edited by lolrenz12 (July 6, 2020 17:57:05)

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

HEY!!!!! APPLYING IS CURRENTLY CLOSED!!! PLEASE PUT IT IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST SO PEOPLE KNOW IT SINCE THEY START READING!!!

Paigeri
Scratcher
500+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

lolrenz12 wrote:

HEY!!!!! APPLYING IS CURRENTLY CLOSED!!! PLEASE PUT IT IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST SO PEOPLE KNOW IT SINCE THEY START READING!!!
Please calm down!

sophomore | taurus | c++ | writer

swc curator | forum helper | wiki contributor

R4356th
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

MyRioName wrote:

I may try translating it into Chinese.
Sorry, we already have a Chinese translator.
KlixKlox
Scratcher
44 posts

SDS Translators Needed!

Can I also be a translator?
————————————————-
Here is the application link
————————————————-
Translations: EN => JP
————————————————-

“A single death is a tradegy, a million deaths is a statistic.” -Joseph Stalin
Scratcheur-2020Send
Scratcher
100+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

KlixKlox wrote:

Can I also be a translator?
————————————————-
Here is the application link
————————————————-
Translations: EN => JP
————————————————-
Visit the studio

I wrote:

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Hi, i'm not posting anymore due to 100 reached
100th post : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/437609/?page=1#post-4398664

The forum Helper moved to @Forum_Helper
CarmelaPlayz20
Scratcher
6 posts

SDS Translators Needed!

Hi there! I was just wondering, do you accept Filipino? If so, thanks!
forever
Help people
end

when starting Scratch
forever
point towards Happiness
end
Paigeri
Scratcher
500+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

CarmelaPlayz20 wrote:

Hi there! I was just wondering, do you accept Filipino? If so, thanks!
forever
Help people
end

At the moment, we do not have a Filipino translation. Though, unfortunately, applying is temporarily closed, sorry! The SDS Team will still add and review the applications that have been already posted in the studio.

Last edited by Paigeri (Sept. 1, 2020 09:30:34)

sophomore | taurus | c++ | writer

swc curator | forum helper | wiki contributor

bigsistersavann1801
Scratcher
100+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

Are you allowed to do google translate?
nomfish
Scratcher
39 posts

SDS Translators Needed!

bigsistersavann1801 wrote:

no, sorry.

“if you laugh you never lose” ~ me
when green flag clicked
forever
change [ laughter ] by [500000000000000]
end
bigsistersavann1801
Scratcher
100+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

nomfish wrote:

no, sorry.
why?
when green flag clicked
switch costume to [Disappointed v]
think [oh well! ]
switch costume to [Not disappointed v]
say [Thanks anyway

Last edited by bigsistersavann1801 (Sept. 1, 2020 15:29:52)

nomfish
Scratcher
39 posts

SDS Translators Needed!

can i do Hebrew?

“if you laugh you never lose” ~ me
when green flag clicked
forever
change [ laughter ] by [500000000000000]
end
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SDS Translators Needed!

nomfish wrote:

no, sorry.
why?
when green flag clicked
think [oh well! ]
[/say [scratchblocks]]thanks anyway![/quote] [/scratchblocks] [/quote]

Google Translate isn't the best source when it comes to translating

Last edited by KittyFireSt0rm (Sept. 2, 2020 11:19:20)

404: Signature Not Found
KlixKlox
Scratcher
44 posts

SDS Translators Needed!

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

nomfish wrote:

no, sorry.
why?
when green flag clicked
think [oh well! ]
[/say [scratchblocks]]thanks anyway![/quote]

Google Translate isn't the best source when it comes to translating[/quote]
although google translate may not be the best source for translating, it would be the user's choise. for google translate, visit [url=translate.google.com]this page[/url] or [url=https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/413782761/]this page[/url].

“A single death is a tradegy, a million deaths is a statistic.” -Joseph Stalin