Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » mᎥᏁᎥmᎪᏒᏆ, ᏁᎾ ᎾᏒᎠᎬᏒ Ꭵs ᏆᎾᎾ bᎥᎶ ᎾᏒ smᎪᏞᏞ, ᎪᏒᏆ, ᏒᎬᏉᎥᎬᎳs ᎪᏁᎠ ᎠᎬbuᎶᎶᎥᏁᎶ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mᎥᏁᎥmᎪᏒᏆ, ᏁᎾ ᎾᏒᎠᎬᏒ Ꭵs ᏆᎾᎾ bᎥᎶ ᎾᏒ smᎪᏞᏞ, ᎪᏒᏆ, ᏒᎬᏉᎥᎬᎳs ᎪᏁᎠ ᎠᎬbuᎶᎶᎥᏁᎶ

Hey there I hate to be the bringer of bad news but SwordieTheCoder can’t hop back on their computer until the 15th July.

inactive :​)
INFIN1TY
Scratcher
100+ posts

THUMBNAIL

Text: Featured Projects Collection
Colours: Modern colours scheme
Additional: None
Notify me when it's done?: Yes, on profile
Supershoppa rewards code: None

Aiptex
Scratcher
30 posts

Hello, I would like the swordie logo
Change Swordie to Aiptex
Change The Coder to Hello

Siggy protected by SiggyBot KUMQUATS BEWARE! Fun Fact: a kumquat's skin tastes like kandy. this is a kumquat https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat

SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aiptex wrote:

Hello, I would like the swordie logo
Change Swordie to Aiptex
Change The Coder to Hello
Taken

INFIN1TY wrote:

THUMBNAIL

Text: Featured Projects Collection
Colours: Modern colours scheme
Additional: None
Notify me when it's done?: Yes, on profile
Supershoppa rewards code: None
Taken

Do you like shopping? | Check this out | Do you own a shop? | Check this out too! | Don't forget this!
Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia - [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/SRnt3I.jpeg[/img] | Owns sᴜᴘᴇʀsʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs | Member of Space Shop | Director of Coding Kingdom | Creator of Minimart | Member of SPA | 14+ Followers | 150+ Posts | Maker of Scratch Rebus, Bubble Pop and Space Race |
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I please get some debugging scripts and a review for my project Tanks of awesomeness at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/176462965/? My iPad keeps lagging out so I can’t do the forms right now.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
coolcat98
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've realized I have less and less time for Scratch now. I'll be pretty inactive, and don't count on me for orders and stuff.

"Meow! Meow Meow [sic] purrrr lick meow!" - @ScratchCat
Scratch account: @coolcat98 | Scratch Wiki account: Coolcat98 | My shop: PixelZ
 >>> WILL BE INACTIVE UNTIL THE SCHOOL YEAR STARTS <<< | 3x Curated | 1x Top Loved | Male | 11 | Scratcher | Wiki Editor | Scratch 2, Python 3, JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3 | Warrior Cats fan | Minecrafter | Geometry Dasher | 100+ Posts | Has 2 cats |  Signature is protected from kumquats by cats: =^..^= =^..^=    
Graph Runner, a mathematical platformer: Link | 2.0 Beta | Project Ideas topic | Show and Tell topic
Infernoplex - Piano Cover, a music project: Link | Show and Tell topic | Things I'm Making/Creating Topic
SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

coolcat98 wrote:

I've realized I have less and less time for Scratch now. I'll be pretty inactive, and don't count on me for orders and stuff.
It's ok it's the same for me

Do you like shopping? | Check this out | Do you own a shop? | Check this out too! | Don't forget this!
Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia - [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/SRnt3I.jpeg[/img] | Owns sᴜᴘᴇʀsʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs | Member of Space Shop | Director of Coding Kingdom | Creator of Minimart | Member of SPA | 14+ Followers | 150+ Posts | Maker of Scratch Rebus, Bubble Pop and Space Race |
amazinggurliegurl1
Scratcher
100+ posts

I want a profile pic
Text: none
Colours: yellow green black whatever colors
Additional: a pretty long blonde haired green eyed teen girl in a cute outfit
Notify me when it's done?:yes
Supershoppa rewards code:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » mᎥᏁᎥmᎪᏒᏆ, ᏁᎾ ᎾᏒᎠᎬᏒ Ꭵs ᏆᎾᎾ bᎥᎶ ᎾᏒ smᎪᏞᏞ, ᎪᏒᏆ, ᏒᎬᏉᎥᎬᎳs ᎪᏁᎠ ᎠᎬbuᎶᎶᎥᏁᎶ [RSS Feed]