Discuss Scratch

Scooperax
Scratcher
100+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

Idea
Sonic AU where Dr. Eggman is replaced with Dr. Starline (IDW) and every other human is just a mobian version of themselves

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IDW ELEMENTS IN MY UNIVERSE
Rough and Tumble are actually major antagonists, though all they do infiltrate towns and steals Wisps and Wispons for themselves, much like the Jackal Squad.
Tumble, Whisper, and Jewel are cameos. Not anymore. Also Mimic and Doctor Starline will be there. Zombots are just a dream.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Oct. 17, 2019 20:15:01)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic Movie & Knuckles

bottom text
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Decided to change Silver's father's species from fox to mink, because Silver's parents being a fox and hedgehog seems to unnecessarily promote Silver and Floee's romantic relationship.

Was considering making him a tapeworm.
topicalusername
New to Scratch
2 posts

I own this topic yet even I forgot it existed
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i made an original oc called bubsy the bobfox hes so cool

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tangle is a ring-tailed lemur, Rough is a American hog-nosed skunk, Tumble is a striped skunk, Whisper is a gray wolf, Doctor Starline is a plain old platypus (there's only one species of them), and Jewel is a Acmaeodera beetle (their family is nicknamed “jewel beetles”).

okaybye

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (July 25, 2021 01:42:12)

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here are a few facts about one of my Sonic universes. (No, It's not Sonic 616):

1. Sonic has nanobots inside of him, due to one of Tails' more crazy experiments. In times of peril, Sonic can use the nanobots to cover him and make an armor. The nanobots formerly required the use of all seven Chaos Emeralds to activate the transformation, but in more recent years, Tails has improved his nanobots to only require one emerald. This transformed state is referred to as “Super Sonic”. In this form, Sonic gains flight as well as other abilities.

2. The first time the Freedom Fighters teamed up in this universe, the team was made up of six individuals: Sally Acorn, Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, and Rob ‘O The Hedge. Later, others joined the team: Tails, Bunnie, Nicole (as someone with a materialized body), Silver, Tangle, Whisper, and others.

3. Amy Rose’s Piko-Piko Hammer can cause gale-force winds, tornadoes, electric shocks, and other things. Amy herself can use Chaos Energy, which manifests itself as pink electricity.

4. When Knuckles gets mad, he can tap into the power of the Master Emerald to transform into a large green version of himself that is supercharged by strong emotional states. This form is called “Chaos Knuckles”.

5. Silver arrived in the present via a time machine. It was destroyed as soon as he arrived, and he doesn't know how to time travel via Chaos Emeralds, so Silver is permanently stuck in the present.

6. In this universe, the Chaotix is currently comprised of 7 individuals: Espio, Vector, Charmy,  Marine, Tikal, Chaos, and Shard. Knuckles is the founder of the team, but he retired to become a Freedom Fighter. Amy is a de-facto member.

7. Nicole exists in this universe. She is an sentinent AI, just like her source version. She eventually attained a materialized body and even helped the team to beat Metal Sonic!

8. The team once split up due to a serious fallout between Sonic and Tails. After battling it out, the team eventually came back together to stop Eggman's plot to roboticize half of all life on Earth.
Scratcher
500+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

The Sonic Movie & Knuckles
Featuring Shadow from the Shadow the Hedgehog series
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*puts necromancy spell on this topic*

Okay, I'm gonna name Whisper's wisp team (assuming she has all colors):

• White - Misty
  • Yellow - Sunflower
  • Cyan - Slinger
  • Blue - Atlantic
  • Green - Claire
  • Pink - Thornberry
  • Purple - Nebula
  • Violet - Null
  • Orange - Vennie
  • Red - Pompeii
  • Indigo - Saturn
  • Crimson - Aero
  • Magenta - Ariana
  • Ivory - Purity
  • Gray - Dwayne
  • Black - Nightmare
  • Jade - Scourge

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Oct. 21, 2019 01:19:21)

Danny_Shellstar
Scratcher
100+ posts

I made an Undertale AU where Sonic replaces Mettaton, and Tails replaces Napstablook.

Basically, Sonic is a cyborg. The reason being, he sustained a serious injury, and took up Sans' offer to make him a cyborg. The only way that the injuries can be healed is by using the power of the 7 chaos emeralds, which have considerably less power than a human soul alone.
Tails hasn't seen Sonic in a long time, and he assumes he's dead. Eventually, during the Sonic X fight (yes that is Sonic's version of Mettaton EX), Tails realises that Sonic has been on TV the whole time, and calls in at the right time to be able to talk to him. But, like napstablook, he thinks he talked for too long, and left the call.
I scripted it right here.

Italics = Sonic
Bold = Tails

Hi, you're on tv!
S-S-Sonic!
Y-You've been on TV this whole time?!?!?!
I-I-ve been t-thinking you were D-D-DEAD!
TAILS!
Y-Yes!
Oh, I've b-been talking too long, h-havent I?
I- I'll just leave now.
NO! Wait! TAI-!

technoguyx
Scratcher
500+ posts

in my Sonic AU only Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3&K and Mania are canon

Scratcher since 2008.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have a new AU, Sonic Lunimefied. Here are six of the characters:

Nicky Harinezumi is an easygoing student who dreams of becoming a hero. He is less than capable of doing so, however. He is quick to go into stuff, and his brain and body often can't keep up with each other. He can transform into Sonic, however he does not know about this.

Sonic is the blue dude with ‘tude! He can run really fast, which is his main power. He has quite the attitude, and isn’t afraid to say what he thinks. As mentioned before, he is Nicky, however he doesn't know that.

Miles “Tails” Prower is Nicky's best friend. He has a knack for engineering and technology despite his age, and often participates in science fairs. He never wants to leave Nicky or Sonic's side, and would do anything for them. He is the only one who knows about the connection between Nicky and Sonic.

Amy Rose is Nicky's girlfriend, although she loves Sonic a tad more. She loves fortune telling, soft-serve ice cream, and flowers, especially roses. While Nicky loves Amy, Sonic is a bit more into playing hard-to-get.

Dr. Ivo Eggman is the main villain, and hates both Nicky and Sonic. Like Tails, he has a knack for technology, however he uses this for robots. He wants a new image for the world, wanting to turn it into Eggmanland.

Omelette Eggman is Dr. Eggman's niece. She is a transfer student, and really wants to know what's going on in Nicky's life…which may come as suspicious. She treats her uncle like a father, often taking to his side.

Well, that's all for now.

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
leogames2016
Scratcher
500+ posts

In My Sonic Universe Where the Hedgehogs can be More Taller Or Become Humans.

My signature is outdated since the day i got banned,I hope i will get out that signature updated soon.

when green flag clicked
say [Meow!]
play sound [meow v] until done
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOBIAN GENETICS
If two Mobians were to reproduce, what would their offspring look like? Naturally, the offspring would inherit physical traits (ex: color, fur texture) from both of their parents. How they would be combined depends on a genetic trait. If an offspring has a “solid” trait, most of their traits would be inherited from one parent (thus their fur would be of mostly one color, their color can result in a mix of their parents' colors though). If an offspring has a “mixed trait”, they would inherit and share an almost equal amount of either of their parent's traits, such as having splotches of both of their parents' colors on their fur.

Early Mobians would only reproduce with other Mobians of their own species, as they thought interspecies reproduction was impossible. However, somewhere in 11th century MY (31th century AD), interspecies reproduction was found to be entirely possible, thus Mobians began to reproduce with others of different species as it was quicker to populate that way. As a result, 96% of all Mobians have at least 20 vastly different species in their ancestry.

What would the offspring be if two Mobians of different species reproduced? The offspring would usually be either of their parent's species, with the firstborn usually being the mother's species. If one parent is of a different biological class than the other, the mother will only reproduce their own species. This is why Mobians traditionally reproduce with Mobians of other species within their same biological class (mammal, bird, insect, etc.), with only inter-biological-class relationships and reproduction gaining popularity in the recent years. (No one really knows what happens when a Mobian reproduces with a human, however, thanks to taboo standards).

1 in 10 offspring of interspecies reproduction would result in a hybrid (combination between both parents' species). A hybrid can only have up to 3 species in mix, though 3-species hybrids are very rare. Hybrids' species can only be in the same biological class. If a hybrid reproduces with a Mobian of single species, their offspring can be either a single species of either parent, a hybrid of the one of the parent hybrid's species and the other parent's species, or a same hybrid type of the parent hybrid. If two hybrids reproduce, their offspring will usually be a hybrid.

Unusual coloring (example: a blue hedgehog) and superpowers are the result of Chaos Energy spreading over the planet ever since the Chaos Emeralds were first uncovered, slowly being absorbed into the DNA of the Mobians that roam the planet (non-human animals absorb Chaos Energy faster than humans, which is why it would take 500 years for humans to gain a strand of technicolor hair or a barely superhuman ability after the Mobians). On the topic of superpowers, if two Mobians with superpowers reproduced, their offspring would inherit either of their parent's superpower (or both of their parents', but that's rare), generate a new stronger superpower related to either parent's superpower, or both. If a superMobian reproduces with a normal Mobian, their offspring will always have a superpower, since superpowers are dominant.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (April 20, 2022 22:58:01)

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mimic's father is a wunderpus octopus and mother is a mimic octopus like her eldest son. Mimic's younger brother is a wunderpus-mimic hybrid. Mimic was married for a few months before divorcing. His family and possibly his ex-wife all condemn of what he did to the Diamond Cutters.

Whisper's father is a wolf and mother is a bobcat. Whisper's the only child.

Tangle's father is a red-tailed sportive-ring tailed lemur hybrid and mother is a ring-tailed lemur. Her older brother is a red-tailed sportive lemur and served in the army during the War of Modern Mobius (Sonic Forces). Madagascar animals are cewl.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (July 25, 2021 01:41:37)

Danny_Shellstar
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just expanded Sonic 4Ever!

Basically, the entire universe is linked up together by a skeleton known as Ink Sans, aka Ink. Expanding this second crossover, I gave Gasterblasters to Sonic and Tails.

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Discovered this within my image files:

Her name is Elle the Echidna. I think I designed her for a collab or something. She looks cool, so maybe I can use her sometime.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nationality time!

Tangle is American.
Whisper is American.
Jewel is American.
Rough and Tumble are both Americans of Slovak descent.
Doctor Starline is Polish-American.
Mimic is 100% American.
In fact, everyone in Mysteria is American (because Mysteria used to be American).

If you wanted some Archie, then sorry, I'm not interested in Sally Acorn and friends, for now.

Also, Tangle, Whisper, and Jewel live in another city called Clementine, which is about 100 miles from Chaosville, so they don't show up with Sonic and the gang much.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (July 28, 2021 18:12:34)