Discuss Scratch

I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

this forum is not a place for trivia, I learned that lesson months ago.

(god dang it 60 second rule)

under penalty of law this signature is not to be removed except by the consumer
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

-snip-
I don't think that's what's going on here. It seems to be more focused on sharing fictional fan universes, created by Scratchers.

Probably a better fit for “Things I'm Making and Creating” - I'll move it over there.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

-snip-
I don't think that's what's going on here. It seems to be more focused on sharing fictional fan universes, created by Scratchers.

Probably a better fit for “Things I'm Making and Creating” - I'll move it over there.
well i made it for the universe thing

To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step…"
- Sonic CD box
Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe.
url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/303959/] super smash bros topic .
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So THATS why this topic has been inactive

inactive

yay october
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FACTS ABOUT CHAOSGENS
  • Chaosgens are Mobians born out of Chaos Energy. Floee is the first reported Chaosgen.
  • Chaosgens usually have superpowers more powerful than current superpowers.
  • When they die, they revert back to Chaos Energy.
  • They can only live one life. Once their life is complete, they remain as bits of Chaos Energy forever.
  • They have innate skilled mastery of Chaos Control.
  • Chaos Control is 50% percent riskier to them than a normal being, whether the control is done by themselves or someone else.
  • Some Chaosgens, especially Floee, are said to be “Chaos Energy as a Mobian”, because of their hyperactive, friendly, and emotional behavior.
  • All Chaosgens have super, hyper, and dark forms.
  • Chaosgens have one power unique to them: The Chaos Miracle. If someone they love is in fatal danger, with steady focus and love, they can save the person from death (but still have severe but non-fatal injuries). They can only do this 5 times in a life. (Floee only used this once, when her future husband, Silver, was crushed by a giant boulder.) it's similar to the Sacrificial Charm from Harry Potter.
  • “Chaosgenity” cannot be inherited, which means no one in Silver and Floee's children can perform the Chaos Miracle.
  • Chaosgen suffer a teeny bit less pain when affected by Phantom Ruby energy. Floee learned it from a duel with Infinite.
  • Chaosgens can only be MOBIANS, which means, no Chaosgen humans.
  • All Chaosgens have a special mark on them linked to their superpower (for example, Floee's flame mark on her tail).
  • No one knows how Chaosgens can be born from Chaos Energy.
  • Sometimes, Chaos Energy might mess up and the Chaosgen can be a hybrid of a Mobian and something non-animal.

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (Dec. 16, 2017 15:56:46)

GDScratch1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

GDScratch1 wrote:

In my Sonic universe, everything is replaced by a box.
No, I haven't gone ape yet.
The rings, the containers, the capsules, heck even Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles “Tails” Prower and even Eggman. & knuckles
Is that pretty much it? Yeah, that was a pretty useless post for no real reason. Sorry for wasting your time
SONIC THE
Tails the box
what have i done

it's all good, pals || それはすべての良い、仲間です
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

FACTS ABOUT CHAOSGENS
  • Chaosgens are Mobians born out of Chaos Energy. Floee is the first reported Chaosgen.
  • They can only live one life. Once their life is complete, they remain as bits of Chaos Energy forever.
  • Chaos Control is 50% percent riskier to them than a normal being, whether the control is done by themselves or someone else.
  • Some Chaosgens, especially Floee, are said to be “Chaos Energy as a Mobian”, because of their hyperactive, friendly, and emotional behavior.
  • Chaosgens have one power unique to them: The Chaos Miracle. If someone they love is in fatal danger, with steady focus and love, they can save the person from death (but still have severe but non-fatal injuries). They can only do this 5 times in a life. (Floee only used this once, when her future husband, Silver, was crushed by a giant boulder.)
Wow, those facts are pretty cool!

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GDScratch1 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

GDScratch1 wrote:

In my Sonic universe, everything is replaced by a box.
No, I haven't gone ape yet.
The rings, the containers, the capsules, heck even Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles “Tails” Prower and even Eggman. & knuckles
Is that pretty much it? Yeah, that was a pretty useless post for no real reason. Sorry for wasting your time
SONIC THE
Tails the box
what have i done
How pun

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Y'all wanna know how Ivo got his nickname?

inactive

yay october
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic and co often use the name of the in-universe deities in vain. For example: “Oh my Chaos!” “What in the name of Solaris?” “LIGHT GAIA!”

They do have their own insults like “zero-rings” and “can't-be-super”.
creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

im rebooting my whole world

To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step…"
- Sonic CD box
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FACTS ABOUT CHAOSGENS
  • Chaosgens have one power unique to them: The Chaos Miracle. If someone they love is in fatal danger, with steady focus and love, they can save the person from death (but still have severe but non-fatal injuries). They can only do this 5 times in a life. (Floee only used this once, when her future husband, Silver, was crushed by a giant boulder.) it's similar to the Sacrificial Charm from Harry Potter.
  • “Chaosgenity” cannot be inherited, which means no one in Silver and Floee's children can perform the Chaos Miracle.
  • Chaosgen suffer a teeny bit less pain when affected by Phantom Ruby energy. Floee learned it from a duel with Infinite.
  • All Chaosgens have a special mark on them linked to their superpower (for example, Floee's flame mark on her tail).
  • Sometimes, Chaos Energy might mess up and the Chaosgen can be a hybrid of a Mobian and something non-animal.
Updated.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FACTS ABOUT CHAOSGENS
Updated.
Do these peeps have flaws?

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

creeperking0403 wrote:

I'm actually starting mine. So the world began with an explosion of Chaos Energy. This created a Emerald. This Emerald had so much power that it was split into 16 different Emeralds and the universe was split into two separate worlds: the Chaos dimension and the Sol dimension. 8 Gems went into each world (yes there's a Sol Master Emerald in my universe or universes)

inactive

yay october
creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

I'm actually starting mine. So the world began with an explosion of Chaos Energy. This created a Emerald. This Emerald had so much power that it was split into 16 different Emeralds and the universe was split into two separate worlds: the Chaos dimension and the Sol dimension. 8 Gems went into each world (yes there's a Sol Master Emerald in my universe or universes)
cool

- Sonic CD box
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

That is really, really awesome!

Last edited by SonicFan91 (Dec. 18, 2017 13:27:56)

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

creeperking0403 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

cool

SonicFan91 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

Thank you

inactive

yay october
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

FACTS ABOUT CHAOSGENS
Updated.
Yes. Chaos Control as a risk is a major flaw for all of them, but each Chaosgen has their own flaws.

Btw, Pacific and Atlantic the Whale Shark celebrate Kwanzaa instead of Christmas, because they're African-American.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Dec. 19, 2017 17:16:27)

SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

cool

SonicFan91 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

Thank you
You're very welcome.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

FACTS ABOUT CHAOSGENS
Updated.
Yes. Chaos Control as a risk is a major flaw for all of them, but each Chaosgen has their own flaws.

Btw, Pacific and Atlantic the Whale Shark celebrate Kwanzaa instead of Christmas, because they're African-American.
How can Sharks be African American? They have flaws. OK so SonicMasterSystem was wrong.

inactive

yay october