Discuss Scratch

creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

This thing i have whipped up is called Facts about your own Sonic Universe.
Here you can chat about your OCs, events that have happened, and ships that exist on that note DO NOT and I mean DO NOT START FLAME WARS. Ok with that out of the way here are some other rules.
no NSFW stuff you know what the fandom does sometimes.
No flame wars or i will go MAD
Have fun oh and all ships of any type are allowed
We are good now enjoy bye.

Last edited by creeperking0403 (Jan. 3, 2018 14:47:55)


To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step…"
- Sonic CD box
Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

Floee's favorite food is spicy salsa and basically anything spicy. She enjoys dipping tortilla chips in the spiciest and hottest salsa, eating tacos with salsa, gobbling down spicy chicken, chewing on spicy candy, and licking on rooster sauce. She once ate a whole entire Carolina Reaper and only suffered side effects normal to eating an average spicy pepper. No, she hasn't tried to eat a Dragon's Breath, because she read that it could kill.

And yes, she sometimes dances to salsa music.

Spicy food has been proven to improve health, so yeah.

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (Nov. 3, 2017 17:31:50)


Do the Mario and Sonic!












Click the image for something special!

Wanna collab on something Sonic?
creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

K my OC was supposed to be a dog but instead he became a hedgehog and then I made another OC called Charlie who is a dog
p.s My real life dog is called Charlie

To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step…"
- Sonic CD box
Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

In my universe, roboticization was invented by Dr. Eggman just to enslave Mobiankind easily by turning their flesh into metal and programming them. However, Mobians (and sometimes humans) have used roboticization for health purposes. They'll robotocize those who are very seriously injured, have incurable life-threatening diseases, or have severe mental issues. Don't worry, they'll only reprogram to fix mental issues, so the patient's mind is still intact. So, no need for euthanasia!

Waterfall's father was fully roboticized and mother was partially roboticized after suffering severe injuries. Bunnie Rabbot (in my universe) was about to be fully roboticized, until Sonic stopped the machine, becoming a cyborg.

Fortunately, Tails came up with a method to reverse roboticization (turning robots into organic creatures) and was able to save Sonic's friends, who were captured and roboticized.

Okay, what's the difference between “robotizite” and “roboticize”?

Last edited by PrincessPanda_test_ (Nov. 4, 2017 13:20:16)


Do the Mario and Sonic!












Click the image for something special!

Wanna collab on something Sonic?
creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

In my universe, robotization was invented by Dr. Eggman just to enslave Mobiankind easily by turning their flesh into metal and programming them. However, Mobians (and sometimes humans) have used robotizited for health purposes. They'll robotocize those who are very seriously injured, have incurable life-threatening diseases, or have severe mental issues. Don't worry, they'll only reprogram to fix mental issues, so the patient's mind is still intact. So, no need for euthanasia!

Waterfall's father was fully robotizited and mother was partially robotizited after suffering severe injuries. Bunnie Rabbot (in my universe) was about to be fully robotizited, until Sonic stopped the machine, becoming a cyborg.
thats dark very dark. Also i like that you have Bunnie in your universe

To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step…"
- Sonic CD box
Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe.
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

creeperking0403 wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

In my universe, robotization was invented by Dr. Eggman just to enslave Mobiankind easily by turning their flesh into metal and programming them. However, Mobians (and sometimes humans) have used robotizited for health purposes. They'll robotocize those who are very seriously injured, have incurable life-threatening diseases, or have severe mental issues. Don't worry, they'll only reprogram to fix mental issues, so the patient's mind is still intact. So, no need for euthanasia!

Waterfall's father was fully robotizited and mother was partially robotizited after suffering severe injuries. Bunnie Rabbot (in my universe) was about to be fully robotizited, until Sonic stopped the machine, becoming a cyborg.
thats dark very dark. Also i like that you have Bunnie in your universe
C'mon, it's same as Archie and (partially) the games!

Do the Mario and Sonic!












Click the image for something special!

Wanna collab on something Sonic?
creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

creeperking0403 wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

In my universe, robotization was invented by Dr. Eggman just to enslave Mobiankind easily by turning their flesh into metal and programming them. However, Mobians (and sometimes humans) have used robotizited for health purposes. They'll robotocize those who are very seriously injured, have incurable life-threatening diseases, or have severe mental issues. Don't worry, they'll only reprogram to fix mental issues, so the patient's mind is still intact. So, no need for euthanasia!

Waterfall's father was fully robotizited and mother was partially robotizited after suffering severe injuries. Bunnie Rabbot (in my universe) was about to be fully robotizited, until Sonic stopped the machine, becoming a cyborg.
thats dark very dark. Also i like that you have Bunnie in your universe
C'mon, it's same as Archie and (partially) the games!
okay i agree that does make sense I didn't read Archie cause i live in Ireland they dont ship them here

Last edited by creeperking0403 (Nov. 4, 2017 13:19:13)


To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step…"
- Sonic CD box
Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe.
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

Oh my, this was such a wonderful topic idea! I think I'll just follow this forum thread now.

My Sonic Universe is a lot like the Archie comics, except my OCs exist there, such as Ophelia the Opossum, Katie Kylie the Koala, Zap the Zebra, Alice the Hedgehog, Lily the Hedgehog, Cyan the Wolf, Rose the Wolf, and many, many more. (The seven that I just mentioned are basically the main group.) Also, some of the first OCs I ever saw are there as well… They're slightly adapted and changed to fit my stories, plots, and world of Mobius Prime, and a lot of them only play minor roles, such as cameos. They just mean a lot to me, even though they aren't my own, so yeah.

Oh, and another important thing, my world is back in the Pre-Super Genesis Wave world. The SGW did indeed happen, but, in my world, it eventually gets reversed, and things go back to exactly the way they were before. I'm not sure how yet, but it'll happen somehow. Phew, thank goodness for that!

I'll come back here and write more another time. After all, I'm planning my own Sonic fanfiction stories, so I wouldn't want to spoil too much for you guys!

Hi! You've reached SonicFan91, a Scratcher who's a fan of Sonic, Warriors, and many, many, many other things. I'm also probably pretty busy right now. Please leave a message! *beep* LOL!

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Floee's favorite food is spicy salsa and basically anything spicy. She enjoys dipping tortilla chips in the spiciest and hottest salsa, eating tacos with salsa, gobbling down spicy chicken, chewing on spicy candy, and licking on rooster sauce. She once ate a whole entire Carolina Reaper and only suffered side effects normal to eating an average spicy pepper. No, she hasn't tried to eat a Dragon's Breath, because she read that it could kill.

And yes, she sometimes dances to salsa music.

Spicy food has been proven to improve health, so yeah.
S P I C Y

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“The root of all of our problems… Solaris…” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“This is the end of you, and the end of my cursed past!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

creeperking0403
Scratcher
100+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

SonicFan91 wrote:

Oh my, this was such a wonderful topic idea! I think I'll just follow this forum thread now.

My Sonic Universe is a lot like the Archie comics, except my OCs exist there, such as Ophelia the Opossum, Katie Kylie the Koala, Zap the Zebra, Alice the Hedgehog, Lily the Hedgehog, Cyan the Wolf, Rose the Wolf, and many, many more. (The seven that I just mentioned are basically the main group.) Also, some of the first OCs I ever saw are there as well… They're slightly adapted and changed to fit my stories, plots, and world of Mobius Prime, and a lot of them only play minor roles, such as cameos. They just mean a lot to me, even though they aren't my own, so yeah.

Oh, and another important thing, my world is back in the Pre-Super Genesis Wave world. The SGW did indeed happen, but, in my world, it eventually gets reversed, and things go back to exactly the way they were before. I'm not sure how yet, but it'll happen somehow. Phew, thank goodness for that!

I'll come back here and write more another time. After all, I'm planning my own Sonic fanfiction stories, so I wouldn't want to spoil too much for you guys!
noice

To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step…"
- Sonic CD box
Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

In my universe, roboticization was invented by Dr. Eggman just to enslave Mobiankind easily by turning their flesh into metal and programming them. However, Mobians (and sometimes humans) have used roboticization for health purposes. They'll robotocize those who are very seriously injured, have incurable life-threatening diseases, or have severe mental issues. Don't worry, they'll only reprogram to fix mental issues, so the patient's mind is still intact. So, no need for euthanasia!

Waterfall's father was fully roboticized and mother was partially roboticized after suffering severe injuries. Bunnie Rabbot (in my universe) was about to be fully roboticized, until Sonic stopped the machine, becoming a cyborg.

Fortunately, Tails came up with a method to reverse roboticization (turning robots into organic creatures) and was able to save Sonic's friends, who were captured and roboticized.

Okay, what's the difference between “robotizite” and “roboticize”?
The problem with that is in Sonic 1 Tails wasn't there and Sonic was still able to de-roboticize the Mobians

I imagine robotization is just covering someone with a layer of machinery that controls movement. Medical robotization is different and more similar to prosethics

Last edited by Dabzers (Nov. 12, 2017 22:51:51)


Inactive
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

I think Team Sonic are nomads.

Also, I believe Eggman was Ivo's college nickname which he heavily dislikes. He prefers his other nickname “Theodore Roosevelt”.

Also Charles exists in my universe

Inactive
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

Dabzers wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

In my universe, roboticization was invented by Dr. Eggman just to enslave Mobiankind easily by turning their flesh into metal and programming them. However, Mobians (and sometimes humans) have used roboticization for health purposes. They'll robotocize those who are very seriously injured, have incurable life-threatening diseases, or have severe mental issues. Don't worry, they'll only reprogram to fix mental issues, so the patient's mind is still intact. So, no need for euthanasia!

Waterfall's father was fully roboticized and mother was partially roboticized after suffering severe injuries. Bunnie Rabbot (in my universe) was about to be fully roboticized, until Sonic stopped the machine, becoming a cyborg.

Fortunately, Tails came up with a method to reverse roboticization (turning robots into organic creatures) and was able to save Sonic's friends, who were captured and roboticized.

Okay, what's the difference between “robotizite” and “roboticize”?
The problem with that is in Sonic 1 Tails wasn't there and Sonic was still aMobiansde roboticize the Mobians

I imagine robotization is just covering someone with a layer of machinery that controls movement. Medical robotization is different and more similar to prosethics
Tails debuted in Sonic 2, because Sonic was on West-Side Island, and Tails thought Sonic was a pretty cool porcupine, so he just followed Sonic.

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“The root of all of our problems… Solaris…” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“This is the end of you, and the end of my cursed past!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

In my universe, roboticization was invented by Dr. Eggman just to enslave Mobiankind easily by turning their flesh into metal and programming them. However, Mobians (and sometimes humans) have used roboticization for health purposes. They'll robotocize those who are very seriously injured, have incurable life-threatening diseases, or have severe mental issues. Don't worry, they'll only reprogram to fix mental issues, so the patient's mind is still intact. So, no need for euthanasia!

Waterfall's father was fully roboticized and mother was partially roboticized after suffering severe injuries. Bunnie Rabbot (in my universe) was about to be fully roboticized, until Sonic stopped the machine, becoming a cyborg.

Fortunately, Tails came up with a method to reverse roboticization (turning robots into organic creatures) and was able to save Sonic's friends, who were captured and roboticized.

Okay, what's the difference between “robotizite” and “roboticize”?
The problem with that is in Sonic 1 Tails wasn't there and Sonic was still able to de-roboticize the Mobians

I imagine robotization is just covering someone with a layer of machinery that controls movement. Medical robotization is different and more similar to prosethics
Tails debuted in Sonic 2, because Sonic was on West-Side Island, and Tails thought Sonic was a pretty cool porcupine, so he just followed Sonic.
Hedgehog. Reread I edited it..

Inactive
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

Dabzers wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Tails debuted in Sonic 2, because Sonic was on West-Side Island, and Tails thought Sonic was a pretty cool porcupine, so he just followed Sonic.
Hedgehog. Reread I edited it..
no porcupine

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“The root of all of our problems… Solaris…” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“This is the end of you, and the end of my cursed past!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Tails debuted in Sonic 2, because Sonic was on West-Side Island, and Tails thought Sonic was a pretty cool porcupine, so he just followed Sonic.
Hedgehog. Reread I edited it..
no porcupine
Porcupine:

Hedgehog:

Last edited by Dabzers (Nov. 12, 2017 23:07:53)


Inactive
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

Dabzers wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Tails debuted in Sonic 2, because Sonic was on West-Side Island, and Tails thought Sonic was a pretty cool porcupine, so he just followed Sonic.
Hedgehog. Reread I edited it..
no porcupine
Porcupine:

Hedgehog:
same thing
also the images are broken

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“The root of all of our problems… Solaris…” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“This is the end of you, and the end of my cursed past!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Tails debuted in Sonic 2, because Sonic was on West-Side Island, and Tails thought Sonic was a pretty cool porcupine, so he just followed Sonic.
Hedgehog. Reread I edited it..
no porcupine
Porcupine:

Hedgehog:
same thing
also the images are broken
Fixed it

Inactive
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

creeperking0403 wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

Oh my, this was such a wonderful topic idea! I think I'll just follow this forum thread now.

My Sonic Universe is a lot like the Archie comics, except my OCs exist there, such as Ophelia the Opossum, Katie Kylie the Koala, Zap the Zebra, Alice the Hedgehog, Lily the Hedgehog, Cyan the Wolf, Rose the Wolf, and many, many more. (The seven that I just mentioned are basically the main group.) Also, some of the first OCs I ever saw are there as well… They're slightly adapted and changed to fit my stories, plots, and world of Mobius Prime, and a lot of them only play minor roles, such as cameos. They just mean a lot to me, even though they aren't my own, so yeah.

Oh, and another important thing, my world is back in the Pre-Super Genesis Wave world. The SGW did indeed happen, but, in my world, it eventually gets reversed, and things go back to exactly the way they were before. I'm not sure how yet, but it'll happen somehow. Phew, thank goodness for that!

I'll come back here and write more another time. After all, I'm planning my own Sonic fanfiction stories, so I wouldn't want to spoil too much for you guys!
noice
Thanks!

Hi! You've reached SonicFan91, a Scratcher who's a fan of Sonic, Warriors, and many, many, many other things. I'm also probably pretty busy right now. Please leave a message! *beep* LOL!

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Facts/concepts about your own Sonic universe

In da future where Sonic and co are married…

After Blaze dies from leukemia and Sonic is killed in a wildfire, thanks to a trap Eggman installed many years ago, Shadow and Amy date, marry, and even have a child of their own.

Oh, and there's this spirit world, where spirits of the deceased go and usually hang out. Sounds like heaven

Do the Mario and Sonic!












Click the image for something special!

Wanna collab on something Sonic?

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile