Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️ [RSS Feed]
Future25
Scratcher
5 posts

❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️

wow, this is highschool *! Youre realy good. keep going!
SuperGenius12
Scratcher
60 posts

❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️

what page are you up to in orders?
-Neutronic-
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchmaster678, your order is ready! Please read our terms of service/use before using.
Credit @-Neutronic- on your profile please.

Need anything changed? Just ask!

A follow is appreciated, but not required. Cheers!

[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/DIK833.png[/img]
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry, but someone said my order was taken and I have been looking at this shop for a while and my order is still not complete. I ordered it yesterday and it was taken can someone say if it is getting worked on.

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Sorry, but someone said my order was taken and I have been looking at this shop for a while and my order is still not complete. I ordered it yesterday and it was taken can someone say if it is getting worked on.
I took it. It could take a few more days to get it done. We focus on quality here, not speed. That's just how we work.

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

UNTAKEN ORDERS (PLEASE TAKE ONE):

Logo
Username: teminalawson
Description: A taco with a T in it coming out of the side.
Colors/gradients: taco colors.

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:
This shop is currently overflowing with orders, and we can't keep up with them. Please do not order until I post otherwise so we can catch up of orders! If you order, I will be forced to decline the order.

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

-CoolCoder- wrote:

I took it. It could take a few more days to get it done. We focus on quality here, not speed. That's just how we work.
Ok, sorry.

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Voizer wrote:

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Ok, sorry.
It's fine!

Mimi_Meow
Scratcher
44 posts

Speech Bubbles
Username:mimi_meow
Text: Hi! I'm Mimi!
Spike side (left/right): right

Sorry, im ordering a lot from you guys

Last edited by Mimi_Meow (Sept. 12, 2017 03:29:40)

PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: packersrulegopack
Text: none
Font: none
Description: i want a cool looking background (kinda like the one you made for crystal-moons.com for randomnumber.tk
Color scheme:
eh whatever you want PP

Duedate: 9/12

Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
scratchmaster678
Scratcher
53 posts

Logo

Speech Bubble

sig
Description: i want a cool looking background (kinda like the one you made for crystal-moons.com for randomnumber.tk
Color scheme: whatever you want PP

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:
This shop is currently overflowing with orders, and we can't keep up with them. Please do not order until Voizer posts otherwise so we can catch up of orders! If you order, Voizer will be forced to decline the order.

Last edited by scratchmaster678 (Sept. 12, 2017 06:05:01)

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

I k ow so mean but get this done whenever….
Bubble sheaph
Username: whitetiger456
Text: thank you crazy coffee you really saved my butt. You saved me so much time!
Spike. Left
Due 12-12-18 (as soon as you can. Really.)
Lumox
Scratcher
38 posts

Mimi_Meow wrote:

Speech Bubbles

Sorry, im ordering a lot from you guys
mimi_meow, your order is ready! Please read our terms of service/use before using the item.

Credit @Lumox, please.

Need anything changed? Just ask!

A follow is appreciated, but not required. Cheers!

Link: https://i.cubeupload.com/aNZGZE.gif

Last edited by Lumox (Sept. 12, 2017 16:47:56)

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

Logo

sig

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:
This shop is currently overflowing with orders, and we can't keep up with them. Please do not order until Voizer posts otherwise so we can catch up of orders! If you order, Voizer will be forced to decline the order.
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here. No orders I can take.

woah, haven't been on here in a while
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm back from my two day holiday! I didn't have wifi
Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Here. No orders I can take.
Ok, but you gotta do one today to stay in…

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchmaster678 wrote:

Logo

Speech Bubble

sig

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:

Whitetiger456 wrote:

Logo

sig

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:
Guys, thanks for doing that, but it makes it harder for me, so could you guys not do that?

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Color scheme:
eh whatever you want PP

Duedate: 9/12
I'm sorry, but I have to decline. I've stated this a few times, and it's because we have too many orders. Sorry.

Btw, there is an order that cam in after yours that I'm not declining, but that's because it's just a speech bubble.

Last edited by Voizer (Sept. 12, 2017 23:21:11)

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

UNTAKEN ORDERS:
Logo

Whitetiger456 wrote:

I k ow so mean but get this done whenever….
Bubble sheaph
Username: whitetiger456
Text: thank you crazy coffee you really saved my butt. You saved me so much time!
Spike. Left

Last edited by Voizer (Sept. 12, 2017 23:21:40)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️ [RSS Feed]