Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️ [RSS Feed]
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️

Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Time on scratch: on oldest account almost 2 years
Status (Scratcher or new scratcher): scratcher
How many shops are you in: about 40, I am co-owner or manager in a lot
Program you use to create art: I am very good in scratch vector and I use canva for banners and some logos
How active are you (1-10): 10 unless going away but I tell you
Are you following the thread? (If not, please do): Yes

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Program you use to create art: I am very good in scratch vector and I use canva for banners and some logos
Thank you for applying! I'm very sorry to say this, but I have to decline you.

The reason is that you are just in too many shops to be active enough in this one. It's just not possible. Especially because you have high positions in lots of them.

I'm really sorry

Last edited by Voizer (Aug. 30, 2017 15:04:57)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voizer wrote:

The reason is that you are just in too many shops to be active enough in this one. It's just not possible. Especially because you have high positions in lots of them.

I'm really sorry
Most of them are inactive anyway, actually it may only be 30 and I only get 150 messages a day and I always see all shops

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voizer wrote:

I'm really sorry
Most of them are inactive anyway, actually it may only be 30 and I only get 150 messages a day and I always see all shops
Still, 30 is way to much. I'm looking for people who can focus on this shop more. I'm sorry

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voizer wrote:

Voizer wrote:

I'm really sorry
Still, 30 is way to much. I'm looking for people who can focus on this shop more. I'm sorry
I focus on all shops though. I've never been put as inactive in any shop because I check them all

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voizer wrote:

Voizer wrote:

I'm really sorry
I focus on all shops though. I've never been put as inactive in any shop because I check them all
Checking maybe, but you can't take a ton of orders here. Even if you could, you'd be rushing because you'd need to do another order, and we need the best quality at this shop.

I'm sorry, but you are not eligible.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voizer wrote:

Voizer wrote:

Voizer wrote:

I'm really sorry
Checking maybe, but you can't take a ton of orders here. Even if you could, you'd be rushing because you'd need to do another order, and we need the best quality at this shop.

I told you most of my shops are inactive and don't get many orders

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

PackersRuleGoPack, your secret order is ready! Please read ourterms of service/use before using the item.

Credit @Voizer in the project's “notes and credits” please.

A follow is appreciated, but not required. Cheers!

Last edited by Voizer (Aug. 30, 2017 15:36:08)

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voizer wrote:

Voizer wrote:

Voizer wrote:

I'm really sorry

I told you most of my shops are inactive and don't get many orders
Please don't argue with me about this. You are simply not eligible. I'm sorry. I will have to stop replying.

Have a nice day

PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voizer wrote:

PackersRuleGoPack, your secret order is ready! Please read ourterms of service/use before using the item.

I'm already following you

Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Voizer wrote:

I'm already following you
lol I know, it's my template

rainbow132
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey! Your shop looks very unique, so I was thinking I would be the first scratcher to possibly get accepted!

Username: Rainbow132
Time on scratch: 3 years and 3 months.
Status (Scratcher or new scratcher): Scratcher
How many shops are you in: Around 10, but the only shops I am active in are Peach Stores, Jromagnoli's Shop and the 5 Star Scratch Shop, since they are the shops in which I have done orders in or I have a definite interest in. If I get accepted I will most definitely be interested since it is a very unique shop compared to others I have seen.
Program you use to create art: Inkscape
How active will you be in the shop(1-10): 8
Are you following the thread? (If not, please do): Yup!

Hope I get in!
Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

rainbow132 wrote:

Hey! Your shop looks very unique, so I was thinking I would be the first scratcher to possibly get accepted!

Username: Rainbow132
Time on scratch: 3 years and 3 months.
Status (Scratcher or new scratcher): Scratcher
How many shops are you in: Around 10, but the only shops I am active in are Peach Stores, Jromagnoli's Shop and the 5 Star Scratch Shop, since they are the shops in which I have done orders in or I have a definite interest in. If I get accepted I will most definitely be interested since it is a very unique shop compared to others I have seen.
Program you use to create art: Inkscape
How active will you be in the shop(1-10): 8
Are you following the thread? (If not, please do): Yup!

Hope I get in!
Could you please do step 3? Thanks

Also, if you don't get in, pls don't get mad at me

OmegaFeeto
Scratcher
13 posts

Thumbnail
Username: OmegaFeeto
Text & font: Any
Description: Something to do with nature
Colour scheme: Green & Blue
Due date: 10 / 10 / 2017
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OmegaFeeto wrote:

Thumbnail
Taken

Edit: What text do you want on the thumbnail?

Last edited by -Vuton- (Aug. 30, 2017 16:48:36)

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Vuton- wrote:

OmegaFeeto wrote:

Thumbnail
Taken
Changed it to blue

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Members, whenever you come to the shop, check the pending orders page to see orders!

-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry, I think I have to un-take that order as I have to leave for vacation.
Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Vuton- wrote:

Sorry, I think I have to un-take that order as I have to leave for vacation.
ok

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I reported you!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️ [RSS Feed]