Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️ [RSS Feed]
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️

greetings. it is I i need a speech bubble cuz im starting reviews on my shop and i got a review so…. yea
speach bubble
Username: whitetiger456
Text: ☕Crazy coffee is a 5 star shop. They got my order done so fast. In 10 minutes. This is the greatest shop I have ever visited.☕
Spike side (left/right): left
due: (you didnt add that): soon
Lumox
Scratcher
38 posts

❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️

SuperGenius12 wrote:

do you do intros?
Well, the shop does not but I do personally. Comment on my profile

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

UNTAKEN ORDERS (PLEASE TAKE ONE):

Logo: A savage Cookie
Username: @SavageCookieGamer
Description :A savage Cookie
Colors/gradients: I don't care
Thumbnail
Username: -CoolCoder-
Text: FPC Application!
Font: A really awesome/mysterious text not like the one in scratch it has to be cooler.
Description: dark brick wall with torches with lots of shadows and a monster that is in the project put in it can you use the monster in the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/173093724/.
Color scheme: very dark.
Thanks, this my FPC Application so can you try to make it really good but I don't need to say that you guys are already the best artists.
Oh and here is the link to the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/173093724/
Logo
Username: teminalawson
Description: A taco with a T in it coming out of the side.
Colors/gradients: taco colors.
speach bubble
Text: ☕Crazy coffee is a 5 star shop. They got my order done so fast. In 10 minutes. This is the greatest shop I have ever visited.☕

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:
This shop is currently overflowing with orders, and we can't keep up with them. Please do not order until I post otherwise so we can catch up of orders! If you order, I will be forced to decline the order.

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:
This shop is currently overflowing with orders, and we can't keep up with them. Please do not order until I post otherwise so we can catch up of orders! If you order, I will be forced to decline the order.
That's fine sorry if I am ordering to much stuff I just love this store.

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Whitetiger456, your order is ready! Please read our terms of service/use before using the item.

Credit @Voizer whereever you put this please.

Need anything changed? Just ask!

A follow is appreciated, but not required. Cheers!

[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/MluvFS.png[/img]

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

Whitetiger456, your order is ready! Please read our terms of service/use before using the item.

Credit @Voizer whereever you put this please.

Need anything changed? Just ask!

A follow is appreciated, but not required. Cheers!

[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/MluvFS.png[/img]
That was quick.

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thumbnail
Font: A really awesome/mysterious text not like the one in scratch it has to be cooler.
Description: dark brick wall with torches with lots of shadows and a monster that is in the project put in it can you use the monster in the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/173093724/.
Thanks, this my FPC Application so can you try to make it really good but I don't need to say that you guys are already the best artists.
Oh and here is the link to the project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/173093724/
Logo

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:

Last edited by Voizer (Sept. 11, 2017 00:58:18)

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

Thumbnail
Logo
speach bubble

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:

That's fine.

-pride
Scratcher
52 posts

Last edited by -pride (Sept. 11, 2017 00:59:09)

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder- wrote:

That's fine.

Thanks We just need more members

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thumbnail
Logo

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:

Reposting this so it doesn't get buried

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

-CoolCoder- wrote:

That's fine.

I can join but I am not as good as the members you have.

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Voizer wrote:

-CoolCoder- wrote:

That's fine.

This is invite only, sry.

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Voizer wrote:

-CoolCoder- wrote:

That's fine.

i think you are good. i would order from you
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voizer wrote:

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Voizer wrote:

-CoolCoder- wrote:

That's fine.

This is invite only, sry.
Ok

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Voizer wrote:

Thumbnail
Logo
speach bubble

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:

That's fine.
holy cow that a lot of orders
good luck with that.
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am going to add this shop to my signature.

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (Sept. 11, 2017 01:04:16)

Voizer
Scratcher
500+ posts

Logo

NOTE TO CUSTOMERS:

Reposting this so it doesn't get buried, please don't reply.

Last edited by Voizer (Sept. 11, 2017 01:06:35)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❤️ ☢️ 囧 | NOW SELLING SPEECH BUBBLES | Voizer's Art Shop - The Shop That Focuses On Quality, Not Quantity | ORDER NOW! | 囧 ☢️ ❤️ [RSS Feed]