Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » +++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service. [RSS Feed]
AutumnSparks
Scratcher
34 posts

+++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service.

Scratch cup 2.0 has posted the task 1!!!! Disney got the most votes but nobody has said anything official!? The first task is a platformer code who is gonna do it? We have 1 week

Last edited by AutumnSparks (Sept. 16, 2019 15:16:12)

Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

+++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service.

Okay, I was picked btw in case anyone didn't know. Who codes a lot of platformers? All of mine are realllllllllllyyyy bad. So if you have a platformer script that you want to use reply to this comment with it and then I will go through everyone's that were sent in and me, @Death_Lord777 and AutumnSparks (Who has recently been promoted to manager) will decide if only one gets sent in then we will use that one. If you have any questions contact me, AutumnSparks or Death_Lord777

Have great day! Now get to work

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

This Space Will Be Used Soon!

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
artycat30
Scratcher
23 posts

Krattcool33342 wrote:

artycat30 wrote:

Krattcool33342 wrote:

Krattcool33342 wrote:

@artycat30, your order has been completed!

Product Link(s): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/325190590/

Order Link Goes Here: this confused me

Thank you for ordering at Apple Blossom Shop. We hope that what we created met your satisfaction! Make sure to credit @Disneygirl0727 on your shop's front page.

Want any changes? Just ask! Once again, thanks for ordering and be sure to leave a review!

Additional Information (added by @Disneygirl0727):

Order made by: @Krattcool33342. Im sowwy if this order thingy-ma-bob doesn't look the way i should. IM NOT GOOD AT READING INSTRUCTIONS ;-;

OMG I DID IT RIGHT!!!
Thank you! ill do a reveiw now! :3

yay!!!!

Random coding lol
when this sprite clicked
switch costume to [ smile]
switch costume to [ thanks for your picture lo this is weird anyway back to the review!]
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Okay, I was picked btw in case anyone didn't know. Who codes a lot of platformers? All of mine are realllllllllllyyyy bad. So if you have a platformer script that you want to use reply to this comment with it and then I will go through everyone's that were sent in and me, @Death_Lord777 and AutumnSparks (Who has recently been promoted to manager) will decide if only one gets sent in then we will use that one. If you have any questions contact me, AutumnSparks or Death_Lord777

Have great day! Now get to work
All updates will be on the employee studio!

Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

PEOPLE!!!! THE SCRATCH CUP HAS TO FIND A NEW SHOP!!!!! THIS GIVES US EXTRA TIME TO WORK ON OUR SCRIPT!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS

jab-2007
Scratcher
26 posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

undertale14 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~ Apple Blossoms Inc~~~~~~~~~
You need something done we do it. We do debugging, art, projects, coding, logos and so much more. ++++++++++++++

Here are the list of forums you can fill out depending on what you want:

Art forum:
Username:jab-2007
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: OrangeKitty30
What type of art you want: A backdrop for a evolution/animal life simulation game
What do you want it to look like: a backdrop with 3 different slots, in the 1st, a piece of art of under the ocean, in the 2nd, a jungle, in the 3rd, a desert.
Any specific details: No specific details.
When you want it done: By october 1st, if you cant get it done by then, then get it done by halloween.
Do you want the follow: Yes
Anything else: I want it to be semi-realistic, not too cartoony, not too realistic.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

What type of art you want: A backdrop for a evolution/animal life simulation game
What do you want it to look like: a backdrop with 3 different slots, in the 1st, a piece of art of under the ocean, in the 2nd, a jungle, in the 3rd, a desert.
When you want it done: By october 1st, if you cant get it done by then, then get it done by halloween.
Anything else: I want it to be semi-realistic, not too cartoony, not too realistic.
I will find someone to do it A lot of our staff seems to be inactive currently so it may be a while but it shouldddd be done by halloween. If nobody takes it by next week I will try and do it

GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

I will find someone to do it A lot of our staff seems to be inactive currently so it may be a while but it shouldddd be done by halloween. If nobody takes it by next week I will try and do it
Hello there. Everybody's favorite currently inactive user could do this in 8 bit. Don't trust me to make it in decent 8 bit? Then look up my name on the scratch search bar and click “Pixel Palace”
DeathLord_777
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello mortals, I've actually remembered to appeal and the block is gone!

Want a banner like this one? Check out the Apple Blossom Shop!

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Despacito 2 (Feat: Lil Pump) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Do you do reviews? I couldn't find a form for that but if so could you please do this one https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/332399998/

Neggit
GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit wrote:

Do you do reviews? I couldn't find a form for that but if so could you please do this one https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/332399998/
No idea on why there was no music. I can't give an honest review on nothing. I'm sure with an explanation I'll get it.
TipsyTops101
Scratcher
14 posts

Art forum:
Username: TipsyTops101
What type of art you want: Expressionism (mad )
What do you want it to look like: A dragon in a warzone
Any specific details:The dragon will have black, empty eyes.
When you want it done: 11/10/2019
Do you want the follow: If you want to
Anything else: Nope! Take as many breaks as needed, have a good day, and I hope you have a good day!

Edit: Make it semi-realistic though please

Last edited by TipsyTops101 (Oct. 1, 2019 03:09:35)

(HEY THERE, I'M KYE!)
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Neggit wrote:

No idea on why there was no music. I can't give an honest review on nothing. I'm sure with an explanation I'll get it.
It's live broadcasting, only when there's people doing it.

Neggit
TipsyTops101
Scratcher
14 posts

when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [WoooOOOoooOOOO! v] until done
end

Last edited by TipsyTops101 (Oct. 1, 2019 20:25:28)

(HEY THERE, I'M KYE!)
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Logo forum:
Username:linkcraft_
What you want it to look like:i want it to look like the nintendo direct logo only in stead of red and white i want it blue and white.oh and it says linkcraft direct
Is this logo for you or someone else:me fam
Do you want it animated:nope but if you could make a second one animated like the begaining of a direct that would be nice.
If you want it to be based of something put the link here or else put nothing:https://www.thumbsticks.com/september-nintendo-direct-09142018/ like the first image but with no mario
Any specific details:needs to look like the image above but blue were there is red.and says linkcraft direct
When you want it done:asap
Do you want the follow:till its done
Anything else:sans 4 smash

come on down and check out linkcraft direct: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
E
artycat30
Scratcher
23 posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Last edited by artycat30 (Oct. 2, 2019 00:22:40)

artycat30
Scratcher
23 posts

TipsyTops101 wrote:

Art forum:
Username: TipsyTops101
What type of art you want: Expressionism (mad )
What do you want it to look like: A dragon in a warzone
Any specific details:The dragon will have black, empty eyes.
When you want it done: 11/10/2019
Do you want the follow: If you want to
Anything else: Nope! Take as many breaks as needed, have a good day, and I hope you have a good day!

Edit: Make it semi-realistic though please
I love dragons! Ill do it for you!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » +++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service. [RSS Feed]