Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » +++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service. [RSS Feed]
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

+++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service.

PEOPLE!!!! THE SCRATCH CUP HAS TO FIND A NEW SHOP!!!!! THIS GIVES US EXTRA TIME TO WORK ON OUR SCRIPT!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
jab-2007
Scratcher
26 posts

+++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service.

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

undertale14 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~ Apple Blossoms Inc~~~~~~~~~
You need something done we do it. We do debugging, art, projects, coding, logos and so much more. ++++++++++++++

Here are the list of forums you can fill out depending on what you want:

Art forum:
Username:jab-2007
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: OrangeKitty30
What type of art you want: A backdrop for a evolution/animal life simulation game
What do you want it to look like: a backdrop with 3 different slots, in the 1st, a piece of art of under the ocean, in the 2nd, a jungle, in the 3rd, a desert.
Any specific details: No specific details.
When you want it done: By october 1st, if you cant get it done by then, then get it done by halloween.
Do you want the follow: Yes
Anything else: I want it to be semi-realistic, not too cartoony, not too realistic.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

What type of art you want: A backdrop for a evolution/animal life simulation game
What do you want it to look like: a backdrop with 3 different slots, in the 1st, a piece of art of under the ocean, in the 2nd, a jungle, in the 3rd, a desert.
When you want it done: By october 1st, if you cant get it done by then, then get it done by halloween.
Anything else: I want it to be semi-realistic, not too cartoony, not too realistic.
I will find someone to do it A lot of our staff seems to be inactive currently so it may be a while but it shouldddd be done by halloween. If nobody takes it by next week I will try and do it

GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

I will find someone to do it A lot of our staff seems to be inactive currently so it may be a while but it shouldddd be done by halloween. If nobody takes it by next week I will try and do it
Hello there. Everybody's favorite currently inactive user could do this in 8 bit. Don't trust me to make it in decent 8 bit? Then look up my name on the scratch search bar and click “Pixel Palace”
DeathLord_777
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello mortals, I've actually remembered to appeal and the block is gone!

Want a banner like this one? Check out the Apple Blossom Shop!

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Despacito 2 (Feat: Lil Pump) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Do you do reviews? I couldn't find a form for that but if so could you please do this one https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/332399998/

Neggit
GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit wrote:

Do you do reviews? I couldn't find a form for that but if so could you please do this one https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/332399998/
No idea on why there was no music. I can't give an honest review on nothing. I'm sure with an explanation I'll get it.
TipsyTops101
Scratcher
14 posts

Art forum:
Username: TipsyTops101
What type of art you want: Expressionism (mad )
What do you want it to look like: A dragon in a warzone
Any specific details:The dragon will have black, empty eyes.
When you want it done: 11/10/2019
Do you want the follow: If you want to
Anything else: Nope! Take as many breaks as needed, have a good day, and I hope you have a good day!

Edit: Make it semi-realistic though please

Last edited by TipsyTops101 (Oct. 1, 2019 03:09:35)

(HEY THERE, I'M KYE!)
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Neggit wrote:

No idea on why there was no music. I can't give an honest review on nothing. I'm sure with an explanation I'll get it.
It's live broadcasting, only when there's people doing it.

Neggit
TipsyTops101
Scratcher
14 posts

when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [WoooOOOoooOOOO! v] until done
end

Last edited by TipsyTops101 (Oct. 1, 2019 20:25:28)

(HEY THERE, I'M KYE!)
linkcraft_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Logo forum:
Username:linkcraft_
What you want it to look like:i want it to look like the nintendo direct logo only in stead of red and white i want it blue and white.oh and it says linkcraft direct
Is this logo for you or someone else:me fam
Do you want it animated:nope but if you could make a second one animated like the begaining of a direct that would be nice.
If you want it to be based of something put the link here or else put nothing:https://www.thumbsticks.com/september-nintendo-direct-09142018/ like the first image but with no mario
Any specific details:needs to look like the image above but blue were there is red.and says linkcraft direct
When you want it done:asap
Do you want the follow:till its done
Anything else:sans 4 smash

come on down and check out linkcraft direct:https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25130072/
like animal crossing? come help develop animal crossing scratch camp! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/394267/?page=4#post-3917046

artycat30
Scratcher
23 posts

OrangeKitty30 wrote:

Last edited by artycat30 (Oct. 2, 2019 00:22:40)

artycat30
Scratcher
23 posts

TipsyTops101 wrote:

Art forum:
Anything else: Nope! Take as many breaks as needed, have a good day, and I hope you have a good day!

I love dragons! Ill do it for you!
artycat30
Scratcher
23 posts

TipsyTops101 wrote:

Art forum:

Finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/333111668/
cwknikhil15842
Scratcher
100+ posts

oops

Last edited by cwknikhil15842 (Oct. 2, 2019 01:09:50)

Subscribe to Flaming_Ball on YouTube

forever
Stay home :: operators
Wear a mask :: sound
Social distance :: sensing
end
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

artycat30 wrote:

TipsyTops101 wrote:

Art forum:

Finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/333111668/
Btw for the future please use the order forum located on the homepage

PBStudios
Scratcher
86 posts

Art forum:
Username: PBStudios
What type of art you want: Comic sort of character.
What do you want it to look like: A ginger cat
Any specific details: no
When you want it done: as soon as possible
Do you want the follow: what does that mean?
Anything else: Nup! Have a good day

Thanks!

Last edited by PBStudios (Oct. 2, 2019 10:21:38)

This is Bill, Bill is 4 years old. The first time you see this, copy this & add one to his age. How old can Bill get?

Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have not been on In a long time so if im fired its ok, if the orders complete tell me on my account

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

when [Wiltz111 v] [removed v] from [Scratch v]:: events hat
play sound [Removed v]
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » +++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service. [RSS Feed]