Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » +++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service. [RSS Feed]
TipsyTops101
Scratcher
14 posts

+++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service.

artycat30 wrote:

TipsyTops101 wrote:

Art forum:
Username: TipsyTops101
What type of art you want: Expressionism (mad )
What do you want it to look like: A dragon in a warzone
Any specific details:The dragon will have black, empty eyes.
When you want it done: 11/10/2019
Do you want the follow: If you want to
Anything else: Nope! Take as many breaks as needed, have a good day, and I hope you have a good day!

Edit: Make it semi-realistic though please
Finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/333111668/
Thanks!

(HEY THERE, I'M KYE!)
TipsyTops101
Scratcher
14 posts

+++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service.

Logo forum:
Username: TipsyTops101
What you want it to look like: An angel (with cat ears and a fox tail) forming a thunderbolt
Is this logo for you or someone else: This logo is for me.
Do you want it animated: Yes please
If you want it to be based of something put the link here or else put nothing: nothing
Any specific details: The angel is a girl, if I said wolf ears instead, it could be a boy.
When you want it done: As soon as possible, but no rushing.
Do you want the follow: If wanted
Anything else: No! Have a good one!

Last edited by TipsyTops101 (Oct. 5, 2019 05:53:57)

(HEY THERE, I'M KYE!)
MinecraftCoder0898
Scratcher
33 posts

Hey could I drop out from the order I took, I didn't really get enough detail about the stuff that was to go into the shop even after asking the person

D O N O T B E A S A C R I L E G I O U S B O I
Seriously, no 15 notes a second
DON'T
I'M WARNING
YOU
MinecraftCoder0898
Scratcher
33 posts

Also what if you combined debugging and coding staff since debugging is a part of coding

DON'T
I'M WARNING
YOU
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Did i ask if my order was in yet? if not did it come in

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

when [Wiltz111 v] [removed v] from [Scratch v]:: events hat
play sound [Removed v]
MinecraftCoder0898
Scratcher
33 posts

Hey! I just moved to @StarriCerulean! So please forward all messages to that account!

DON'T
I'M WARNING
YOU
StarriCerulean
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi!

11 || Flute || Writer || Ravenclaw || INTP-T || Me
mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

Art forum:
Username: @mr_scientific
What type of art you want: thumbnail
What do you want it to look like:I have one already, either base it of that or create something new.
Any specific details: Please put some of the characters in the thumbnail. To make it look more eye-catching.
When you want it done: 17/10/2019 (non- US dating system 17 october)
Do you want the follow: If you think the project deserves it.
Anything else: Notify me on my profile or the project when it is done. Project Link

I made a game called "The True Ninja". It may sound like a rip-off to @Will_Wams the ninja series but I made it quite a bit different. The second game is out is now out and in my opinion, is much better than the first. Click here to see some other games I made!

I am willing to help, as long as it is in my capability to do so. (I think I am a decent programmer but not the best artist).

When asking help (to me or anyone else), attempt first, if you encounter trouble, that's when you ask help. If I created your scripts, then it would be hard for you to understand what they do. If you attempted but it did not work out, you will at least have an idea of what each script does and it will be easy to identify the modifications that made your script work. TLDR; Try, and ask help if if it does not work out

“It is the job that never started that takes the longest time to finish”- Samwise from Lord of the Rings
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

is meh order dune

uhhh weres the siggy protec– OH GWAD HALP THEY FOUND ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—

play sound [Removed v]
Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can you animate this please?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/337674156/

Neggit
DeathLord_777
Scratcher
100+ posts

I probably won't be on too much as well. Guess I've kinda moved on from scratch, but might come to check things sometimes

Want a banner like this one? Check out the Apple Blossom Shop!

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Despacito 2 (Feat: Lil Pump) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀
wolfboy3301
Scratcher
3 posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!!!!!!!

Respond to this within 2 weeks ONE WEEK or you will be fired!!!!

Responded Staff:
@Disneygirl0727
@AnimalGirl231

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't know what an activity check is its when I check to make sure everyone who works here is still active! If you are active and taking orders in the shop just respond to this saying active, here, or something like that and you should be fine I will just put your name on the list of responded people and you should be fine until the next activity check (which occurs every month) If you have any questions contact me on my profile
This is my response OwO

switch costume to [ Sweatshirt]
switch backdrop to [ My Room]
pen down
go to [ Drawing Board]
switch backdrop to [ Kitchen]
set x to (Eat Food)
switch backdrop to [ My Computer]
set [ Scratching] to [100%]
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

pol

play sound [Removed v]
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

wolfboy3301 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!!!!!!!

Responded Staff:
@Disneygirl0727
@AnimalGirl231

HEY YOU FOUND MY REPOSNE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't know what an activity check is its when I check to make sure everyone who works here is still active! If you are active and taking orders in the shop just respond to this saying active, here, or something like that and you should be fine I will just put your name on the list of responded people and you should be fine until the next activity check (which occurs every month) If you have any questions contact me on my profile
This is my response OwO

play sound [Removed v]
GalaxyCodes21
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wiltz111 wrote:

wolfboy3301 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!!!!!!!

Responded Staff:
@Disneygirl0727
@AnimalGirl231

HEY YOU FOUND MY REPOSNE

This is my response OwO
Oh. HEY GUYS.
Krattcool33342
Scratcher
12 posts

awwwwww *…..i have not been doing my job ;-; i uh..quit…sorrryyyyy ;-;
DeathLord_777
Scratcher
100+ posts

GalaxyCodes21 wrote:

Wiltz111 wrote:

wolfboy3301 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!!!!!!!

Responded Staff:
@Disneygirl0727
@AnimalGirl231

HEY YOU FOUND MY REPOSNE

This is my response OwO
Oh. HEY GUYS.
I came on at the right time I see

Want a banner like this one? Check out the Apple Blossom Shop!

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Despacito 2 (Feat: Lil Pump) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀
snowolf12
Scratcher
9 posts

I placed my order in september and it's not even taken. I also noticed that the orders that were there before mine were also not taken/taken but not completed. Please try to complete orders faster (Maybe two weeks to a month), especially when the shop's motto is “We get your orders done faster that you can say apple”.

Thanks,
snowolf12
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

snowolf12 wrote:

I placed my order in september and it's not even taken. I also noticed that the orders that were there before mine were also not taken/taken but not completed. Please try to complete orders faster (Maybe two weeks to a month), especially when the shop's motto is “We get your orders done faster that you can say apple”.

Thanks,
snowolf12
Hi! Thanks for your feedback. We are reallllyyyy under staffed right now. Its pretty much just me and like 2 other people! I really wish I could do them all but I can't! I'm trying to find some people to help out! If you know anybody that could help that would be great! Also if you don't mind reposting your order I would be happy to do it! Thanks!

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
snowolf12
Scratcher
9 posts

Sorry! I didn’t know you were under-staffed.
Here’s my order
Music Forum:
Username: @snowolf12
What kind of music do you want;
Be wherever you are- Music box cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQn22wAy6H8
Strong in the real way- piano cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1yjBZgtLl0
Do it for her- piano cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxYEsI-X8TQ

Who do you want doing it: Anybody is fine
When do you want it done: Whenever; take your time
Are you going to leave a review: Yes
Where did you find this shop: I found this shop while looking at the scratch sound editor update post by @Ceebee
Anything else: Please use a mp3 converter if not already. Thanks!
Worth the normal amount of points
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » +++ Apple Blossom Shop+++ We do anything you would need on scratch. Helping people for over 3 years! We have 24 hour service. [RSS Feed]