Discuss Scratch

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Hello, my main profile is not new to scratch, but I only recently found out about the forums recently. I still don't fully understand how to use the forums, but i'm still learning.

If you're wondering about my signature, well, it's because I really like memes.

P.S. This is a bit of random information, but the reason I started Scratch is so I could show my talents, learn from others, and make some friends.
See this topic for information about the forums.

woah, haven't been on here in a while
CatchTheRainbow
New to Scratch
23 posts

I'm the secondary account of SoftAndWet created to say hello to people on the New Scratchers forum. I'm always up for a chat if you wanna talk (I may take a while to reply though).
WindsingerFR
Scratcher
11 posts

Hello there ya'll out here I like the Windsinger and Shadowbinder plus I'm a Flight Rising nerd~
My Flight Rising username is iiDandiPlayz if you want to send a friend request there, and here I plan on making some animations and drawings of random FR dragons.
(someday i'll be a breezie in the wind flight, maybe i'll switch back to shadow later to be the loyal shadowling i am. i think my flight will just like ping-pong from shadow to wind and back again)

Just because someone doesn't have a signature doesn't make them a noob.

sskvfollows
Scratcher
23 posts

hi i am a new scratcher
Alcyphus
Scratcher
2 posts

Hello, people! I'm relatively new to Scratch, even though I'm in a Scratcher status already. Welcome New Scratchers!

“Creation is inspired by creation. So create for the sake of creation!” ~by Alcyphus

tigeriffic0
Scratcher
43 posts

Welcome to SCRATCH! I'm Tiger, and being a Scratcher is very cool! After you've been a New Scratcher for a while, the Scratch team will send you a request to join Scratch! You can either decline it if you don't think you're ready and be able to accept it whenever you think you are, or you can accept it right away and join the club! It's totally free! I mostly do Talk-To projects, and I have a topic on that if you check in my forum posts. Anyways, if you're reading this,
I think the right words to say are, ‘thank you’! -Maui from Moana

GERBYE!

hi there sister. this is probably an old post you are reading. don't believe me? check the date it was posted. now do you believe me? great! want to know how i know it's old? well, i dont post on the forums anymore. come join me on my new account where i am active on the daily, and sometimes upload high quality projects. well, that basically sums it up. later taters! ✌️
herkules12
New to Scratch
2 posts

Hello! My name is Hubert! I like pancakes!
EliasTalamirYT
Scratcher
46 posts

herkules12 wrote:

Cool and welcome

- EliasTalamirYT, Owner of Talamir Studios, bisexual furry.
herkules12
New to Scratch
2 posts

EliasTalamirYT wrote:

herkules12 wrote:

Cool and welcome
Thanks!
EliasTalamirYT
Scratcher
46 posts

herkules12 wrote:

EliasTalamirYT wrote:

herkules12 wrote:

Cool and welcome
Thanks!
No problem.

Daintymoon38
Scratcher
84 posts

TooManyMemes wrote:

Hello, I am TooManyMemes, this is an account I made for school. I am very active and friendly, make sure to check my projects!

Hello, TooManyMemes, I'd love to see your projects. I hope you enjoy Scratch. Good luck and school, and have a great day!
QuadieZ
New to Scratch
1 post

Hello from Thailand! Been scratching for around 3 months now, nice to meet you!
EliasTalamirYT
Scratcher
46 posts

QuadieZ wrote:

Hello from Thailand! Been scratching for around 3 months now, nice to meet you!
Greetings from America. Nice to meet you too.

BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NinjaCraft16 wrote:

Hello, my main profile is not new to scratch, but I only recently found out about the forums recently. I still don't fully understand how to use the forums, but i'm still learning.

If you're wondering about my signature, well, it's because I really like memes.

P.S. This is a bit of random information, but the reason I started Scratch is so I could show my talents, learn from others, and make some friends.

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

nextlesson
Scratcher
4 posts

Hi, I am new to this forum, but not to programming. I found Scratch while looking for something to teach my 5 year old daughter how to program. I originally learned how to program in Basic back in the 80s. When I came across Scratch, it seemed like something approachable for kids. I started her out with Scratch JR and she picked it up in a 10 minutes. My only issue was that the app on a kindle would crash frequently.

We moved up to Scratch 2.0, and we build small games together. I am looking forward to getting more familiar with version 3.0
EliasTalamirYT
Scratcher
46 posts

nextlesson wrote:

Hi, I am new to this forum, but not to programming. I found Scratch while looking for something to teach my 5 year old daughter how to program. I originally learned how to program in Basic back in the 80s. When I came across Scratch, it seemed like something approachable for kids. I started her out with Scratch JR and she picked it up in a 10 minutes. My only issue was that the app on a kindle would crash frequently.

We moved up to Scratch 2.0, and we build small games together. I am looking forward to getting more familiar with version 3.0
Welcome to the forums.

Olivia321217
Scratcher
65 posts

Hey. I'm new to Scratch, and I'm looking for friends. I'm an 11 year old girl who loves Lord Of The Rings (The BOOKS) Art, theater, music and reading in general. I love technology as well. I found out about Scratch from www.creatubbles.com. You can find me on that as @Olivia321217.
when green flag clicked
play sound [dance magig] until done
say [Want to be friends?] for (2) secs

[img]https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/245733324/[/img]

[img]https://www.creatubbles.com/users/s4uoDfhH/creations[/img]

AquaticCat666
Scratcher
7 posts

Hi, my name is AquaticCat666. My friend Ava gave me this account. I like IT, Stranger Things, Warriors, Fnaf, and Wings of Fire. You can call me Pixel or Aqua, it doesn't matter! I would like to make some friends and start some conversations!

Olivia321217
Scratcher
65 posts

Hi, AquaticCat666!

EliasTalamirYT
Scratcher
46 posts

AquaticCat666 wrote:

Hi, my name is AquaticCat666. My friend Ava gave me this account. I like IT, Stranger Things, Warriors, Fnaf, and Wings of Fire. You can call me Pixel or Aqua, it doesn't matter! I would like to make some friends and start some conversations!

Greetings, Pixel! I think you'd enjoy scratch.