Discuss Scratch

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi
Hello!

Last edited by ajsya (June 5, 2019 18:40:02)

Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Vice President, 1.9k+ Posts

You can contact me on my profile or alternatively on my wiki talk page!
nxl2017039
New to Scratch
6 posts

Naruto
Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi
Hi!

Not yet… I'm still trying to decide.
IMPORTANT NOTE
I will be leaving Scratch completely until I have more time. I might never come back or maybe in a few years. Anyway, the reason im leaving is because I have a life and Scratch sort of bothers me these days since im busier. Shops and currencies I work in: you can take me off the list or put me on a permanent leave or something. I won't be coming back anytime soon though I hope that if and when I do, someone will remember me. One last thing: if you really want to talk to me for some reason then here's a link. I'm called Paradox385 on there. Oh, And you need to make an account there too if you don't already have one.

To all Shops and Currencies I work in:
Please put me on leave for Jun 14 - Aug 28
By my calculations, that is exactly 77 days, or 11 weeks.
Contact me on my profile if there is any problems with that.
I won't be completely away, I'll just be less active on Scratch because of Summer Break.

I feel like having a new sig.
Advertisements Here
If you want your shop/currency/other to be advertised here ask me on my profile.

"Dog is man's best friend." "A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link." >>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
EZ-Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi

Hello!

Last edited by EZ-Games (June 5, 2019 19:21:47)

God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Click Here to give me 1+ internet.
If you see this in my signature, you have to comment “skadoosh” on my profile or else, uh, something will happen I guess, idk.
Check out Scratch Battles.
Holy cow, I actually got 100 internets, I guess I will be making another project.
Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi

Hello, and Welcome to Scratch!
it says on their profile that they've joined about 2 years ago…

IMPORTANT NOTE
I will be leaving Scratch completely until I have more time. I might never come back or maybe in a few years. Anyway, the reason im leaving is because I have a life and Scratch sort of bothers me these days since im busier. Shops and currencies I work in: you can take me off the list or put me on a permanent leave or something. I won't be coming back anytime soon though I hope that if and when I do, someone will remember me. One last thing: if you really want to talk to me for some reason then here's a link. I'm called Paradox385 on there. Oh, And you need to make an account there too if you don't already have one.

I won't be completely away, I'll just be less active on Scratch because of Summer Break.

Advertisements Here
If you want your shop/currency/other to be advertised here ask me on my profile.

"Dog is man's best friend." "A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link." >>i will follow anyone that lists ALL my alts on my profile, if im already following you from this account i have plenty more accounts ;)
EZ-Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

Virus000 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi

Oh wow! I quickly assumed that they were new because of their status. I will edit that then.

God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

If you see this in my signature, you have to comment “skadoosh” on my profile or else, uh, something will happen I guess, idk.
Holy cow, I actually got 100 internets, I guess I will be making another project.
Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Virus000 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi

Oh wow! I quickly assumed that they were new because of their status. I will edit that then.
I have 3 year old account that is still a New Scratcher so I always check

IMPORTANT NOTE

Advertisements Here

Lenore_is_Haunting
New to Scratch
1 post

Hello, I joined Scratch a few days ago. While it isn't my actual name, on here, for now, you can call me Lenore as it is part of my screen name. I just started to learn the basics of coding (mainly Scratchy and Python) through skillshare. So far I only made one simple guessing number game, but I am hoping to improve and advance over time.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lenore_is_Haunting wrote:

Hello, I joined Scratch a few days ago. While it isn't my actual name, on here, for now, you can call me Lenore as it is part of my screen name. I just started to learn the basics of coding (mainly Scratchy and Python) through skillshare. So far I only made one simple guessing number game, but I am hoping to improve and advance over time.
Welcome to Scratch! I hope you learn some new ways to code while you're here!

Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Vice President, 1.9k+ Posts

stonekeeper
Scratcher
21 posts

hi, I have been on scratch for a relatively long time but i haven't introduced myself. How do i get cloud data?
EZ-Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

For: Lenore_is_Haunting

Lenore_is_Haunting wrote:

Hello Lenore, Welcome to Scratch! If you keep on learning new things on Scratch, you will improve.

For: stormkeeper

stonekeeper wrote:

hi, I have been on scratch for a relatively long time but i haven't introduced myself. How do i get cloud data?

Hello stonekeeper! To get cloud data, you have to become a Scratcher. Here is what the Scratch Wiki says on becoming a Scratcher:

Requirements for becoming a Scratcher
To become a Scratcher, a New Scratcher must:
  • Have a verified email address.
  • Have a few shared projects.
  • Have been on Scratch for a certain amount of time (at least 2 weeks, but usually 1 month).
  • Be active on the website. This is a big part of becoming a Scratcher. Sharing projects regularly can be a way.
  • Have comments and forum posts. (This isn't necessary, but it does help.)

I hope this helped, Scratch On!

For: Virus000

Virus000 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Virus000 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi

Yeah, I will do that from now on.

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stonekeeper wrote:

You have to be a Scratcher to access cloud data

PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi

Hello! Welcome to Scratch!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ♑ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | ᴡʀɪтᴇʀ | ᴀʀтɪsт | ᴅɪsɴᴇʏ ʟσvᴇʀ
ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅσғғɪcɪᴀʟ σreσcσмɪc sтuᴅɪσ • вᴇᴀᴜтɪғᴜʟ vɪᴅᴇσs: 1 2 3 4

❝ For nothing is impossible with God.❞ - Luke 1:37

————————————
codecrafter1234
Scratcher
11 posts

Hi, I cant really introduce myself because I have been here for quite a while.
But if you need any help with scratch projects you can come and ask me!
Plus if you are bored……………come play my games at:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/codecrafter1234/

Please follow me and remix and like my projects!

Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

For: Virus000

Virus000 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Virus000 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

nxl2017039 wrote:

Hi

Yeah, I will do that from now on.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Advertisements Here

cats_val1234
New to Scratch
1 post

Hi! I'm new and I would like to have some friends
EZ-Games
Scratcher
500+ posts

cats_val1234 wrote:

Hey cats_val1234! Welcome to Scratch!

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

cats_val1234 wrote:

Hey cats_val1234! Welcome to Scratch!

Seconding. Welcome to Scratch and enjoy the community. I think that's the best way to make friends

Hi, I'm ResExsention, a New Scratcher who refuses to press that button! I hope we get to know each other and become friends!

If you see "[DATA EXPUNGED]", you'll know it was deleted by me. It's a lot easier.
Belataphe
Scratcher
64 posts

cats_val1234 wrote:

Hello! Welcome to Scratch! I would like to be your friend, and if you ever need any advice (about Scratch or not), don’t hesitate to ask me! <3

Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile -Unknown

Check out my profile here!

BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey everyone! This post is going to be moving to another location soon, the page is starting to get a bit laggy!