Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

jromagnoli wrote:

Alright, everyone who is active and has not posted within the last day, please respond!
I don’t care if I’ve posted in the last day, I’ll just play it safe and respond.

inactive :​)
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

JACsterandOlibob wrote:

Username: JACsterandOlibob
Background: Transparent
Text: SS with a small ‘scaledstance’ underneath
Font: Classy
Effects?: An SS above in black with ‘scaledstance’ (lowercase) underneath also in black.
Misc/additional info: This is for another website, so don't think I don't like it if I don't use it here on scratch Also can you notify me on my profile when it's done please

I had a go here… Basically this but better quality please
I will do this tomorrow.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

Blossy813
Scratcher
500+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Alright, everyone who is active and has not posted within the last day, please respond!
I'm just going to play it safe and respond

100% BTS and Kpop Trash
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

woah, haven't been on here in a while
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Here!!

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Is that me?
kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Here ma boiiii

Salpsy
Scratcher
20 posts

jromagnoli wrote:

bump
Question: what is exactly a bump?

JACsterandOlibob
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Salpsy wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

bump
Question: what is exactly a bump?
It's to put the thread up to the top of the forum

kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi Jromagnoli, Can u excuse me from now until somewhere until the end of may?

Im studying for sats and stuff, also im going to secondary school so I might be less active, anyways

thx

JACsterandOlibob
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kcc-013 wrote:

Im studying for sats and stuff, also im going to secondary school so I might be less active, anyways

thx
To be honest, Year 7, 8 and 9 don't really give you much homework compared to GCSE levels

ideapad-320
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username ideapad-320
Average time on scratch each day:1 hr 30 min
Examples of work:scrolling led signes
How long it took you to create each example:2 min
Time on scratch: 3 months, 1 week ago
Have you had any experience with using external art programs: Microsoft paint
Be sure to follow the thread!

This is my siggy.
Can't wait for FRC water game!
ideapad-320
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Logo
Username:ideapad-320
Misc/additional info:I am getting a new logo. the contest closes on may 10. comment you link to the project at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5043564/comments/
. VECTOR ONLY.

This is my siggy.
Can't wait for FRC water game!
doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

Logo or thumbnail
Usually completed in 1-4 days
Username: doodthedoodthedood
Background: Black and Green
Text: dudethedudethedude
Font: comic sans
Effects?: Blur out background
Misc/additional info: In forground could there be a cube

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Hey

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

JACsterandOlibob wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

thx
To be honest, Year 7, 8 and 9 don't really give you much homework compared to GCSE levels

Thx but still y'know, csn u do that?

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ideapad-320 wrote:

Logo
Username:ideapad-320
Misc/additional info:I am getting a new logo. the contest closes on may 10. comment you link to the project at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5043564/comments/
. VECTOR ONLY.
We don't do contests.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

note: you don't have to wait 2 hours for an led just make one here lol

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

I WILL POST SOMETHING EVRYTIME I GET HERE JUST SO U GUYS KNOW MEH ACTIVE.
UnderwaterUnicorn12
Scratcher
51 posts

Banners:
Usually completed in 1-4 days
Username: @UnderwaterUnicorn12
Background: Swirls in pink, purple and blue
Text: The Arty Party
Font: anything cursive
Misc/additional info: Love your work!

αятιѕт ✯ fємιиιѕт ✯ α+ ѕтυ∂єит ✯ вσяи ℓєα∂єя
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]