Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
Salpsy
Scratcher
20 posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

jromagnoli wrote:

Salpsy wrote:

One question: where do you make the logos?
Depends. Scratch, google drawings, canva, gimp ect..

jokebookservice1 wrote:

Employee application
Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): jokebookservice1
Average time on scratch each day: 5 hours
Examples of work:
Scratch
100% Pen Pong completed (with bugs) in 42 minutes
Cubic Bezier Curves
Calculator (with order of operations)
Programming language (I call it Potato)
Security testing (I know the shop doesn't offer penetration testing, but it might in the future so..)
My HackerOne profile (4 valid bugs resolved, plus some extra bugs not yet fixed)
Blog on my XSS in Scratch
Blog on my CSRF in Scratch
How long it took you to create each example: Scratch projects took varying amounts of time. Most of them less than a day; but the programming language probably took several. The pen pong took no more than 42 minutes as it was an entry for a challenge with that as a rule. Security testing results in about 1 bug a month.
Time on scratch: 5 years 2 months
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? No, and I do not wish to do art
Be sure to follow the thread!
Hired!

Ok thanks

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

bump

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

bump
You should do an activity check of sorts, some of your staff are really inactive.

inactive :​)
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

bump
You should do an activity check of sorts, some of your staff are really inactive.
I plan to do so.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

I plan to do so.
This shop as a whole has been inactive recently.

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

I plan to do so.
ikr

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

I plan to do so.
Yep.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

ikr

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Yep.
Lol at least some of your members are active
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

ikr

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Yep.
Lol at least some of your members are active
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
Yeah, but I don't think I have taken a single order, and I have been here since the beginning of the shop. I was the second person to join and the first person to make an order.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Yeah, but I don't think I have taken a single order, and I have been here since the beginning of the shop. I was the second person to join and the first person to make an order.
Ah well. I’ve done like ~5 orders I think..

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

bump

I am active!!
leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Your shop has earned the LeapinLS Gold (2nd Best) Award for the month of May!
Put this picture and the words “LeapinLS Gold: May 2018” in the OP!
Code for image: [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/108cits.png[/IMG]

A
SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprite/animations
Can take from 1 hour to 1 week
Username: SwordieTheCoder
What you want it to look like: Pixelated Caveman
Animation: -
No. of costumes: -
Misc/additional info: -

Do you like shopping? | Check this out | Do you own a shop? | Check this out too! | Don't forget this!
Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia - [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/SRnt3I.jpeg[/img] | Owns sᴜᴘᴇʀsʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs | Member of Space Shop | Director of Coding Kingdom | Creator of Minimart | Member of SPA | 14+ Followers | 150+ Posts | Maker of Scratch Rebus, Bubble Pop and Space Race |
Blossy813
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm active!!!!

100% BTS and Kpop Trash
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

leapinleopardstar wrote:

Your shop has earned the LeapinLS Gold (2nd Best) Award for the month of May!
Put this picture and the words “LeapinLS Gold: May 2018” in the OP!
Code for image: [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/108cits.png[/IMG]
just bumpin dis..
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright, everyone who is active and has not posted within the last day, please respond!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Alright, everyone who is active and has not posted within the last day, please respond!
I will start being active again.

JACsterandOlibob
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: JACsterandOlibob
Background: Transparent
Text: SS with a small ‘scaledstance’ underneath
Font: Classy
Effects?: An SS above in black with ‘scaledstance’ (lowercase) underneath also in black.
Misc/additional info: This is for another website, so don't think I don't like it if I don't use it here on scratch Also can you notify me on my profile when it's done please

I had a go here… Basically this but better quality please

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am having a logo contest for all my alts. Winner's owner gets 3 follows and 5 likes and 5 favorites. Winning Shop gets a shoutout in all of my accounts, and all of its employees get 2 follows. We have been carefully considering the options, and your shop has been chosen. Your alt's name is Allcubes. There are no requirements, except for the fact it has to be a logo. Here are some things I like:

Rubik's Cubes

Black and Green

Scratch

Html, Css, JavaScript, and python.

Dogs

Turtles.

Have Fun!

Basically This just means you have to make the alt said above a logo, and it will be entered into a contest. If your shop would not enter, just tell us.

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've recently been making a shop, is there a way to advertise without people hating me?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]