Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
-Raurtis-
Scratcher
85 posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): -Raurtis-
Average time on scratch each day: 1 - 3 hours a day.
Examples of work: https://ibb.co/d2RAoQ <— A template of a banner design that I do. Team Cyber Banner
How long it took you to create each example: I have took 5 minutes, I am very fast at doing this sort of stuff.
Time on scratch: 9 months and 2 weeks, on this account. But in total its 1yr 7mths because GamingFireNinja was my first account and then I transitioned over to -Raurtis-
Have you had any experience with external programs? Yes! I use a lot of them.
Be sure to follow the thread! Yes I already am.
Extra Information:
I may not be on that long in one day if I am busy, but I will definitely have the time to look in this shop for requests that I can do. I will take 5 - 10min on banners then I will be able to send the banner to the consumer. I am a professional designer and I do have work that I need to do. Please make sure you reply soon. Otherwise I may be forced to move on. I am only looking for professional shops like this one.

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

-Raurtis- wrote:

Examples of work: https://ibb.co/d2RAoQ <— A template of a banner design that I do. Team Cyber Banner
How long it took you to create each example: I have took 5 minutes, I am very fast at doing this sort of stuff.
Time on scratch: 9 months and 2 weeks, on this account. But in total its 1yr 7mths because GamingFireNinja was my first account and then I transitioned over to -Raurtis-
Extra Information:
I may not be on that long in one day if I am busy, but I will definitely have the time to look in this shop for requests that I can do. I will take 5 - 10min on banners then I will be able to send the banner to the consumer. I am a professional designer and I do have work that I need to do. Please make sure you reply soon. Otherwise I may be forced to move on. I am only looking for professional shops like this one.
Hired!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

grade342015
Scratcher
100+ posts

hello, Jromagnoli! I am your new USS watcher! I can see your shop is going pretty well! But if you do have a problem, just post!

hi! come and see my profile by clicking my picture! Thanks!
this is Miles- . he protects my siggy from the @evilkumquat. Miles has a few friends:

when I receive [Scratch]
forever
add [Project] to [profile page v]
end
-Raurtis-
Scratcher
85 posts

jromagnoli wrote:

-Raurtis- wrote:

Extra Information:
Hired!

Thank you so much!

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi just posting to say I am active and checking stuff but I just haven't seen the need to post okay bye *disappears into the void*

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

grade342015 wrote:

hello, Jromagnoli! I am your new USS watcher! I can see your shop is going pretty well! But if you do have a problem, just post!
How many watchers do we have…?

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

grade342015 wrote:

like, 76 from what I know xDD

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatOverload wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

grade342015 wrote:

like, 76 from what I know xDD
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/223577/?page=89#post-2700099

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
vs85064
Scratcher
2 posts

Debugging
Username: vs85064
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/161080895/#player
What you want it to do: The memory game doesn't work. I used a template from this link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/84763974/, and barely changed anything, yet it doesn't work.
Misc/additional info: Also, can you review the games I already have please.

TYSM!!
muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatOverload are you still working on redoing the end credits song?

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

muellly wrote:

Sorry I don't think I can redo it. I have no other ideas so if you really need it from me please give me ideas on what to do and I'll see if I can. I'm sorry, my style is just kinda melancholy

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
minion1235456
Scratcher
7 posts

Username : minion1235456
Link : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166580145/#editor
How Harsh : Mediocre
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Btw I'm only doing this to see what your staff can come up with

Sound effects/music
Username: ZZ9PluralZAlpha
What sound: 1st gen KONE Ecodisc motor sound set
Misc/additional info: Start, run, and stop as separate files, 2 or 3 sets of sounds if possible.

Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha (June 30, 2017 20:24:23)

-Lite-
Scratcher
500+ posts

minion1235456 wrote:

Username : minion1235456
Link : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166580145/#editor
How Harsh : Mediocre
Do you mean “medium”?
Judging your project with mediocre harshness means we're doing a poor job at managing how harsh we are!

Last edited by -Lite- (June 30, 2017 20:38:12)

“There are two different types of people in the world: those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatOverload wrote:

muellly wrote:

Sorry I don't think I can redo it. I have no other ideas so if you really need it from me please give me ideas on what to do and I'll see if I can. I'm sorry, my style is just kinda melancholy
Okay, I guess I'll just look elsewhere then.

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
jump102
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:jump102
What you want it to look like: Luigi's mansion dark moon king boo (Purple jewel) With all of his LMDM powers IN 8-32 BIT BITMAP SPRITE
Animation: Sort of?
No. of costumes: > 10
Misc/additional info:The jewel is 8-32 bit but the powers can even be vector

Convert these photons into [positrons v]:: #7607d8

My specialty!
CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

muellly wrote:

CatOverload wrote:

muellly wrote:

Okay, I guess I'll just look elsewhere then.
Sorry to dissappoint you!

- Albert Einstein
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Code
Username: Evan2963
What you want it to do: In the sprite Fireballs in this project, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167387191/, I want to make it so when the player presses X it shoots fireballs (already done) and the fireballs bounce off the ground.
Effects?: No
Misc/additional info: Thanks for the help!

Scratch Wiki editor and game designer!
Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Evan2963 wrote:

Code
Username: Evan2963
What you want it to do: In the sprite Fireballs in this project, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167387191/, I want to make it so when the player presses X it shoots fireballs (already done) and the fireballs bounce off the ground.
Effects?: No
Misc/additional info: Thanks for the help!
Just use this gravity script:
change [y v] by (-1)
change y by (y)
if <touching [ground v] ?> then
change y by (6)
set [y v] to (6)
end

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

also I finished -Lite- and WolfCat67's orders at the start of this week

- Albert Einstein
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]