Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

sprands wrote:

Hello, i'm ordering a banner for my shop SChain, because I'm not good at making it my self.
Username:sprands
Background: Green abstract background
Text: SChain! For when you need the best!
Font: Demonized
Misc/additional info: Please make the text black. The “SChain” text is the header, so it should be bigger and on top of the “For When You Need the Best text.” Also, please make it as quickly as possible, as I'm making the shop right now. And finally, sorry if i'm too demanding, but it's fastest to get the font at a website called DaFont.
Take.

(Although, I will have to use a different font )
Ok, thanks!

i don't use this website
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

sprands wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

sprands wrote:

Hello, i'm ordering a banner for my shop SChain, because I'm not good at making it my self.
Misc/additional info: Please make the text black. The “SChain” text is the header, so it should be bigger and on top of the “For When You Need the Best text.” Also, please make it as quickly as possible, as I'm making the shop right now. And finally, sorry if i'm too demanding, but it's fastest to get the font at a website called DaFont.
Take.

Ok, thanks!

[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/DC1yhv.png[/img]

Last edited by -AwesomeAdvanced- (July 5, 2017 23:20:08)

sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

sprands wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

sprands wrote:

Take.

Ok, thanks!

[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/DC1yhv.png[/img]
Thanks, quicker than I expected! Amazing!

i don't use this website
SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Scratcher
87 posts

Reviews:
Username: @SCRATCHERNUMBERONE
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167726543/
How harsh: Very Harsh
Misc/additional info: None

Thank you so much

ilovehamsters
Scratcher
100+ posts

jump102 wrote:

jump102 wrote:

jump102 wrote:

Username:jump102
What you want it to look like: Luigi's mansion dark moon king boo (Purple jewel) With all of his LMDM powers IN 8-32 BIT BITMAP SPRITE
Animation: Sort of?
No. of costumes: > 10
Misc/additional info:The jewel is 8-32 bit but the powers can even be vector

Someone do this plz

Why isn't anyone taking it!?!?!??!
Someone needs to take this and also mine

the road may have thorns,, вυт уσυ'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ fιи∂ α ωαу тняσυgн. ѕтαу ѕтяσиg!!!

Quote by RosyStar

•–• Are you satisfied with your care? ~Baymax

LOOK AT DA FACE OF EVIL: •_•
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jump102 wrote:

jump102 wrote:

jump102 wrote:

Username:jump102
What you want it to look like: Luigi's mansion dark moon king boo (Purple jewel) With all of his LMDM powers IN 8-32 BIT BITMAP SPRITE
Animation: Sort of?
No. of costumes: > 10
Misc/additional info:The jewel is 8-32 bit but the powers can even be vector

Someone do this plz

Why isn't anyone taking it!?!?!??!
Because they can't complete it. Rule No. 1 of shops, never take an order you can't complete.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

BananaCodingMaster
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is my order done jromagnoli?

BananaCodingMaster - The Ducknana
“Everybody in this country should learn to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think” -Steve Jobs

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BananaCodingMaster wrote:

What's your order?

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

BananaCodingMaster
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

What's your order?
The text engine

“Everybody in this country should learn to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think” -Steve Jobs

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

What's your order?
The text engine
Um, no. I can't get the case sensitivity,

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

BananaCodingMaster
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

What's your order?
The text engine
Um, no. I can't get the case sensitivity,
That's ok, if you don't figure that out

Last edited by BananaCodingMaster (July 10, 2017 01:42:34)

LudwigVonPhoenix
Scratcher
43 posts

Username: LudwigVonPhoenix
What you want it to do: Tile-based scrolling platformer with platform, kill, spring, and goal (meaning multiple levels) along with animation system that is understandable and easy to edit (you don't need to make it super elaborate, just have something where I can understand what all the animations are and I can change the costumes it does easily).
Effects?: IDK what to put here.
Misc/additional info: I also would like wall jumping, enemies (that you can jump on Mario-style and are easy to place), moving platforms and slope detection. You don't have to do all of it, except for everything from “What you want it to do” and the slope detection. I apologize if this all is too much. I'm kinda testing the limits of your abilities right now. But I'd really appreciate it if you could do this! Even if it takes a whole team, I'd still like it. Have a good day!

when i receive [go v]
if <about to glitch> then
don't
end

define don't
repeat until <not <about to glitch>>
stop [doing that v]
end

certified kirby guy. currently only semi-active on scratch
CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

can i leave this shop??

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
ilovehamsters
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovehamsters wrote:

Intros and outros
Username: ilovehamsters
Animation: a unicorn comes from one side and a hamster from the other. they walk towards each other but just as they get to the middle a rainbow splits them up. then my username shows on the rainbow .( i have the wierdest ideas, don't i?)
Music: something that fits in with it.
Effects: idk
Misc/additional info: none
Can someone do this or can no one do it?

Quote by RosyStar

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatOverload wrote:

can i leave this shop??
sure

ilovehamsters wrote:

ilovehamsters wrote:

Intros and outros
Animation: a unicorn comes from one side and a hamster from the other. they walk towards each other but just as they get to the middle a rainbow splits them up. then my username shows on the rainbow .( i have the wierdest ideas, don't i?)
I'll try

LudwigVonPhoenix wrote:

Username: LudwigVonPhoenix
What you want it to do: Tile-based scrolling platformer with platform, kill, spring, and goal (meaning multiple levels) along with animation system that is understandable and easy to edit (you don't need to make it super elaborate, just have something where I can understand what all the animations are and I can change the costumes it does easily).
Effects?: IDK what to put here.
Misc/additional info: I also would like wall jumping, enemies (that you can jump on Mario-style and are easy to place), moving platforms and slope detection. You don't have to do all of it, except for everything from “What you want it to do” and the slope detection. I apologize if this all is too much. I'm kinda testing the limits of your abilities right now. But I'd really appreciate it if you could do this! Even if it takes a whole team, I'd still like it. Have a good day!
That is probably beyond our abilities.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

ScriptedAwesome
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ScriptedAwesome
Background: Space : D
Text: ScriptedAwesome's Shop | Now Hiring!
Font: Sci-Fi
Misc/additional info: Nothing!

Background: Space : D
Text: ScriptedAwesome's Shop
Font: Sci-Fi

Logo
Background: Space
Text: ScriptedAwesome
Font: Any
Effects?: None.
Misc/additional info: this is for my profile pic.

Animation: C++ Scripting (real please, also I don't care what the script it), with a run button. Mouse pointer shows up and clicks run, then a new window says “ScriptedAwesome” in light blue, and cool music plays while the window is open. Then it fades out.
Music: I don't know.. I want it sci-fi intense though. Maybe Xogenesis (by TheFatRat)?
Effects: At the end I want it to fade out

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): ScriptedAwesome
Average time on scratch each day: 3-4 hours
Examples of work: Some soundtracks (the new ones are mine), and also a platformer.
How long it took you to create each example: Like, 5 minutes for the soundtracks. The platforming script took me like, 3 hours.
Time on scratch: 2 months
Have you had any experience with external programs? Learning LMMS.
Be sure to follow the thread!
Ok

Last edited by ScriptedAwesome (July 10, 2017 20:01:23)

gecsummer2015
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:gecsummer2015
What you want it to do:clock(digatal)
Effects?:
Misc/additional info: something by Vexento 2 things 1 I ordered before but you didn't answer #2 I don want it without variables, art
gamemaker208
Scratcher
46 posts

Logo or thumbnail
Username:blastmande
Background: blue orange and white
Text: blastmande
scratch.mit.edu
Font: helvetica
Effects?: The g icon is supposed to swirl around and come back like @Will_Wam icon
Misc/additional info: the text is in black and the music is supposed to be cool and flashy!

when this sprite clicked
say [I trust you!]

Last edited by gamemaker208 (July 10, 2017 21:31:12)

Robstruck15
Scratcher
87 posts

Intros and outros
Username: Robstruck15
Animation: My OC typing on a computer and it zooms in and there is text that says my username and then the music plays
Music: Music
Effects: n/a
Misc/additional info: It's a intro

404 ERROR
Signature not found
The Scratch Team has lost this signature and has hired a team of techno
masters to find it
[Signature Owner Here]
ilovehamsters
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

CatOverload wrote:

can i leave this shop??
sure

ilovehamsters wrote:

ilovehamsters wrote:

Intros and outros
I'll try

Ok

Quote by RosyStar

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]