Discuss Scratch

selimi02
Scratcher
70 posts

Anyone up for a board/card game collab?

Sorry for my inactivity. I've actually been working on a CCG game for a while now. Me and some die hard card game fans have been working on one for a long time now. They don't want me to reveal any details so I can't post any info on it, sorry…
Ironbizmark
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!

Bithexagon: Here
Universal OS: Here
Essential OS: Here
Cube(1s,1s): Here
My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.9.1, Chrome 31.0.1650.63, Flash 11.9 (release 900)

superstikfa
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can be an artist, if you're into goofier stuff.

plinkojerome
New to Scratch
100+ posts

superstikfa wrote:

I can be an artist, if you're into goofier stuff.
Maybe, right now I'm thinking of more sculpting stuff, but maybe give a few samples of your art. Do a picture of an Orc, Lara Sunbeam (one of the characters back in a couple pages), a ninja for Yin and Yang, and then whatever you'd like to draw.

Tip me some Doge DA7eejswTENXuXD1NDtCZAgFRT2Bd6F7u2action=random&return=image&link1=action=random&return=image&link1=http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e7/e7f1430bc5c8c5ec300f36d4a3b961cdb68decf00319ae6229a508dcb4e8950c.jpg
superstikfa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Orc:

Lara Sunbeam:

Ninja:

Whatever I want:

Luigitailsdoll45
Scratcher
82 posts

Username: Luigitailsdoll45
Job Wanted: Designer
Why you would be good for this job: I enjoy making core game concepts. I could also make the game more than just a clone.
How long you have been playing board/card games: Almost my whole life.
What board/card games you play: Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Cards against humanity, animorphs CCG, other well known board games like battleship
What kind of ideas would you come up with?: Gameplay concepts.
ex.:

plinkojerome
New to Scratch
100+ posts

superstikfa wrote:

Orc:

Lara Sunbeam:

Ninja:

Whatever I want:
Hmm… I like the art, but I don't know if it fits the games were doing now. I'll think about it.

Tip me some Doge DA7eejswTENXuXD1NDtCZAgFRT2Bd6F7u2action=random&return=image&link1=action=random&return=image&link1=http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e7/e7f1430bc5c8c5ec300f36d4a3b961cdb68decf00319ae6229a508dcb4e8950c.jpg