Discuss Scratch

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bootlegs: The revival thread.

LionHeart70 wrote:

Here's another picture of the God-Jesus robot.
*slow clap*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Here's another picture of the God-Jesus robot.
*slow clap*
I'm still wondering if it's a Christian robot, the robot is a combination of God and Jesus, or both.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

my favorite ps2 game

SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

my favorite ps2 game
Looks fake.

pls add

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

my favorite ps2 game
No wonder it's rated Teen.. that thing will give me nightmares.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

pokegirl06 wrote:

my favorite ps2 game
No wonder it's rated Teen.. that thing will give me nightmares.
Same.

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Felt like I had to post this one again:
10/10 bootleg

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Felt like I had to post this one again:
10/10 bootleg
the kid in the corner looks like a Pokémon OC

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't find it anymore, but I once found a picture of a (possible) Paw Patrol bootleg toy set. Pretty sure it's a bootleg because the toys in it looked kinda off-model and the name of it seems to have been lost in translation in a really dark way.
Then again, it could be official merchandise that's just poorly made/translated, but I'm not sure.

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

the name of it seems to have been lost in translation in a really dark way.
Like that sandwich cutter?

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

I can't find it anymore, but I once found a picture of a (possible) Paw Patrol bootleg toy set. Pretty sure it's a bootleg because the toys in it looked kinda off-model and the name of it seems to have been lost in translation in a really dark way.
Then again, it could be official merchandise that's just poorly made/translated, but I'm not sure.
I think I saw something similar and it was called “paw concentration camp” or something… why would you call a kids toy that

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

I think I saw something similar and it was called “paw concentration camp” or something… why would you call a kids toy that
That's what it was called, yeah!
I'm honestly slightly scared for my life.

owlannaelsa wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

the name of it seems to have been lost in translation in a really dark way.
Like that sandwich cutter?
Hundreds die in a sandwich press, take off the broken edge and die, a lovely delicious sandwich snack is ready.

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does anyone remember this bootleg t-shirt?
It kinda reminds me of the crying dog image which had text that talked about happiness.

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

It kinda reminds me of the crying dog image which had text that talked about happiness.
Yes! I remember that.
I remember Crying Dog too, I'm surprised someone else did.

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Yes! I remember that.
I remember Crying Dog too, I'm surprised someone else did.
i am hangry! food is give!! give!!
woo!!! woo!!!
Just because

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

In my dream last night, I saw a Galant Heroes backpack. But it was a bootleg Galant Heroes backpack. There was no instances of Obvious Fruit anywhere, and the word ‘Heroes’ was in the same font as ‘Galant’. Also, there were no characters on it.

A bootleg of a fan-made bootleg. Woah.
Here's that bootleg Crying Dog journal I mentioned

Last edited by owlannaelsa (Aug. 18, 2018 17:33:46)

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

In my dream last night, I saw a Galant Heroes backpack. But it was a bootleg Galant Heroes backpack. There was no instances of Obvious Fruit anywhere, and the word ‘Heroes’ was in the same font as ‘Galant’. Also, there were no characters on it.
You should post that in the “Strange Dreams” topic
Interesting.

Maybe not, tho.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Interesting.

I had a weird dream where a female Psychic from Pokémon went on the bus with me to a weird store with bootleg Charizard ex and Blastoise ex tins (By “ex” I mean the old EX that evolved from normal Pokémon) and a bracelet saying “I <3 EarthBound in the same style as an “I <3 NY” shirt and I got really excited. But on the other side, there was a charm of Papyrus’s head.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Interesting.

I had a weird dream where a female Psychic from Pokémon went on the bus with me to a weird store with bootleg Charizard ex and Blastoise ex tins (By “ex” I mean the old EX that evolved from normal Pokémon) and a bracelet saying “I <3 EarthBound in the same style as an “I <3 NY” shirt and I got really excited. But on the other side, there was a charm of Papyrus’s head.
Uhh…
I was not indicating to turn this into a new “Strange Dreams: the Ultimate Revival”

Maybe not, tho.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Here's that bootleg Crying Dog journal I mentioned
This is oddly poetic..