Discuss Scratch

TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bootlegs: The revival thread.

cheese-duck wrote:

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's a restaurant near my home called Mario's Pizza or something and it uses the font.
Yee I got some local bootlegs.
I mean, a plain old Mario's Pizza could just be run by a guy named Mario. Maybe it's actually run by the Mario himself.
But the font.
Maybe the Mario who runs it thought it would be funny. Maybe it's a bootleg. Maybe both. You'll never know until you go to Mario's Pizza yourself.

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

There are countless restaurants called “Super Mario Pizza”
I wonder if they were thinking about the restaurant chain “Ness Burger” from the Mother 2 novel too hard and got…ideas…
I'm pretty sure there's a restaurant near my home called Mario's Pizza or something and it uses the font.
I mean, a plain old Mario's Pizza could just be run by a guy named Mario. Maybe it's actually run by the Mario himself.

My friend used to go to gymnastics lessons and after gymnastics her mom would always get her pizza at a restaurant called “Uncle Mario’s”
Her mom told my mom that she once saw two kids outside that restaurant trying to catch pigeons, and one of the kids actually caught one.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone want to see a picture of the tiger plushie I have that looks a lot like Hobbes and is most likely a bootleg/offbrand?
Okay, here you go:

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

I wonder if they were thinking about the restaurant chain “Ness Burger” from the Mother 2 novel too hard and got…ideas…

My friend used to go to gymnastics lessons and after gymnastics her mom would always get her pizza at a restaurant called “Uncle Mario’s”
Her mom told my mom that she once saw two kids outside that restaurant trying to catch pigeons, and one of the kids actually caught one.
Don't be a bully
Pigeons have feelings too
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

Anyone want to see a picture of the tiger plushie I have that looks a lot like Hobbes and is most likely a bootleg/offbrand?
Okay, here you go:

Hi Hobbes

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

I remember I once saw a restaurant called “Minion Express”, the logo had a picture of a minion on it and was likely used without permission.
I saw a restaurant called ‘Mama Mia’. They took an ‘m’ out of ‘mamma’ for copyright.

I also saw a pizza place that used a picture of the chef from Ratatouille with a pizza photoshopped into his hand.

Oh, and a Peter Pan restaurant (AGAIN, used without permission)

Remember Kingkong Wings? The chicken place with Donkey Kong as it's logo?

Last edited by owlannaelsa (Aug. 21, 2018 16:10:30)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Me when I realize the first day of school is Thursday and I barely did anything the whole summer

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

Me when I realize the first day of school is Thursday and I barely did anything the whole summer
My face when Amazon Music labels stuff as ‘'explicit’ when it sounds just how it did on the radio.

Last edited by owlannaelsa (Aug. 21, 2018 16:06:22)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

There's like less than a week left till school starts and I'm about halfway through my summer reading
Help
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

So I searched it up…
and?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

So I searched it up…
and?

The world ended

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

There's like less than a week left till school starts and I'm about halfway through my summer reading
Help
that's actually me on a daily basis when i end up contemplating the simplest things such as closing a door

rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tiktakturtle wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Help
that's actually me on a daily basis when i end up contemplating the simplest things such as closing a door
That's a mood.

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

tiktakturtle wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Help
That's a mood.
leaked photo of me being distressed about my youtube history

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

tiktakturtle wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Help
That's a mood.
the embodiment of mental scarring
oldnickfan2005
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

tiktakturtle wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Help
That's a mood.
W H A T D I D Y O U W A T C H

if you are from any of the Bootleg topics, click here to access the directory.
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Honestly we need a new thread for this, it's taking minutes to fully load on my end..

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Honestly we need a new thread for this, it's taking minutes to fully load on my end..
yes I agree

oldnickfan2005 wrote:

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

tiktakturtle wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Help
That's a mood.
W H A T D I D Y O U W A T C H
listened to, not watched
I can link if you want (it’s not bad)