LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bootlegs: The revival thread.

owlannaelsa wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what
My least favourite video game
Just as I thought Fortnite couldn't get any worse.. it got combined with THIS.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

You know when you were talking about what bootlegs you'd buy if you saw them? I'd buy this.

"Fashion Men Sweatshirts Music DJ Divine Comedy Alan Walker Faded Coat Hoodies the Same Paragraph Sweatshirts Men Pullovers"
That's what it's called. Funniest parts in bold.
Faded isn't a comedy song
that looks like the wwe logo
It's the Alan Walker logo. It's his hoodie.
There are Alan Walker COATS on that site

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what is this

Mozilla Firefox hair dryer? What?

(loud intense wheezing)

okay besides the knockoff homer simpson i'm wondering what “spinal complaint” means

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

what is this
It's Dorka the Explored

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what is this
It's Dorka the Explored
she looks like she's screaming internally

Last edited by LionHeart70 (Aug. 17, 2018 21:33:52)

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You know when you were talking about what bootlegs you'd buy if you saw them? I'd buy this.

Link to a bootleg you'd buy.

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what
T H E M E M E W A S N ' T D A N K E N O U G H
Play as:
Knoocles
Bloo Knoockles
Edgy the hedgy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what is this
It's Dorka the Explored
I think Dora explored the illegal drug cabinet a bit too frequently

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Link to a bootleg you'd buy.
The “sample text” owl bag.

oldnickfan2005
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what is this
It's Dorka the Explored
I think Dora explored the illegal drug cabinet a bit too frequently
don't do drugs kids

if you are from any of the Bootleg topics, click here to access the directory.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what
Throw in whiny monotone rappers, Big Shaq, that stupid flirty movie I was forced to watch as a ‘treat’ at school & annoying YouTubers and you've got it!

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what
Throw in whiny monotone rappers, Big Shaq, that stupid flirty movie I was forced to watch as a ‘treat’ at school & annoying YouTubers and you've got it!
plus cringy kids on deviant art with a hint of ms paint circle tool
every time I read the word rapper I get really excited for some reason

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

what

All of my friends like Fortnite but they say it’s overrated at the same time.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what

All of my friends like Fortnite but they say it’s overrated at the same time.
I just think it's overrated.

SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

what
This is your least favourite game? This is my most favourite.

pls add

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drink shirt

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

drink shirt
cursed image

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

drink shirt
cursed image
cursed but also blessed image

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

pokegirl06 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

drink shirt
cursed image
cursed but also blessed image
s1mpson

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's another picture of the God-Jesus robot.