Discuss Scratch

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

On The Edge of Obliteration RP

Welcome to On The Edge of Oblideration RP or, OEO RP

This RP was created by Stryer21 on March 1, 2017, but he left due to mental health issues. This is the same RP as before, but co-owned by Drunken_Sailor and the_force. The old thread is being discontinued, and this one is taking over due to managerial issues. Although Stryer21 is now back, he is leaving the RP in the hands of Drunken_Sailor and the_force.

Current Event: 2nd Plotline / The War of the Red Sky.

The First Plotline:

In the year 2016, a new era arose on Mankind, this would later be known as ‘The Age Of Heroes’. It all started with a man named Nightwalker, a vigilante, who with the help of a man named ‘Professor Walter’ was able to revive himself. He began to fight crime, until he ran into a terrorist organization known as TRS, or The Red Sky. The Red Sky summoned a demon named Cthulu to combat him. Nightwalker initially wanted to fight him alone, but as he didn't have any powers, he allowed another hero, a speedster named ‘Laser Level’ to help him. They succeeded in the end, but Chicago was destroyed in the attempt, as the only way to defeat it was with a Mini-Nuke. They moved to LA where several new heroes were born, Guardian, Dark Matter, and Flame. Nightwalker formed a team with Guardian, Dark Matter, and Laser Level, along with NW's sidekick, Ghost. They fought many battles and eventually Ghost was killed by none other then Laser Level. While this is going on, Flame started his own team with an Invincible girl named Amber, and with a boy who could create Ice named Dante. Dante was later killed by Stalker, a TRS assassin. Another important event was the destruction of the Capital by the TRS. As I was saying, Ghost was killed by Laser Level, as he was mind controlled by the TRS. He blamed it all on NW and no one could stand up to him, NW was branded a criminal and many years past, this time period was known as ‘The Dark Years’. Later, NW was crazy with power and killed Flame. Following this, Dark Matter and the rest of her new team, conveniently named “New Legion” we're fighting an all powerful Super Villain named Plasmos, in the final moments, Plasmos flew into the sun sending a massive solar flare down into the Earth, making it into the waste land that we now know today. The super villains Ignitor, who was made out of fire and absorbed by Flame, Dark Wolf, a mutated Wolf-Human hybrid, and Energizer, a human completely made out of electricity, who's essence was scattered by Flame, died. Razer, a new hero, and Dark Matter both were killed in the battle; the only survivor was Amber, but her trail was soon lost. This is what ended ‘The Age of Heroes’.

Now for the Second Plot line: The 2nd Plotline will consist of the beginning of the Fallout.

Note: The first Plotline was pre-created

Studio

Cast List:

Night Walker: MIA, vigilante, insane
Dark Matter: deceased, could create stuff out of “Dark Matter”
Laser Level: deceased could run really fast
Guardian: deceased, flight and lasers
Razor: deceased, control weapons
Flame: deceased, control and create fire
Dante: deceased, create ice, also called “Icicle”
Amber: MIA, invincible
The Leaders of the The Red Sky: some deceased, some MIA
Plasmos: All powerful Super Villian
Nucleon: capable of creating small nuke-like explosions - Stryer21
Stalker: A highly skilled TRS member who assassinated ‘Icicle’ or Dante - Drunken_Sailor
Mara Cooper: Leader of an resistance against the TRS that is spread across the globe - the_force
Giselle: A super human who has Telekinesis - twistedcookie125
Cody Maxim: An ordinary boy - Flamzer
Modux: A fear manipulating leader of the TRS - Cazoy
Calliope: A young teenage thief - Ly72511
Bowen Ault: A smart, highly trained special forces soldier - Generalstarwars333
Pip McGee: A mysterious man who values his survival above everything else - Turtwig2
Cato Sicarius: A commanding member of the space marines - Generalstarwars333
Erik Quin: An insane TRS serial killer - Agirkala
The Magician: Supposed founder of the TRS, an ancient Wizard - Stryer21
Mikenzie: The Magician's second in command, excels in Black Magic and sword fighting - the_force
Black Diamond: Another Leader of the TRS, a talented Telepath who also has Telekinesis over crystal - XxOwl31xX
Theta Turtle: A mysterious turtle who can create portals and has telekinesis - Turtwig2
Trevor: A Red Sky supercomputer with teleportation - Stryer21
Zin: A 9 year old girl who can create minor force fields - Mist2006
Cody Martins: A 17 year old impatient boy who ran away from his parents - ParkerTheAuthor123
RedHot: A boy who has super speed and fire manipulation - epicRedHot
Mark Lane: A 34 year old soldier who can turn into a monster if exposed to radiation - dunkindonutLance Fielder: A lone wolf, friends with only Jace Nox. Can use his life force to fight. - BrickWildCat
Jace Nox: A lone wolf, friends with only Lance Fielder. Can summon black holes in exchange for some of his life force. - BrickWildCat
Mors: A god-like being who can inhabit anyone. Can also release large bursts of electrical energy from his fingertips. - -Anvard-

Application form:

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Weaknesses:
Other Info:
Powers:

Rules:

- You are allowed to ask for powers, please note that it is very rare to have powers, so most will not be accepted

- No over-powered Characters

- No double acting in a post (having more then one combat action or non-combat action in a post)

- Everyone can die

- No more then 3 characters

Members:

Drunken_Sailor: Admin
the_force: Admin
Flamzer: Member
twistedcookie125: Member
Cazoy: Member
Ly72511: Member
Generalstarwars333: Member
Turtwig2: Member
Agirkala: Member
XxOwl31xX: Member
Stryer21: Member
Mist2006: Member
ParkerTheAuthor123: Member
epicRedHot: Member
dunkindonut: Member
BrickWildCat: Member
-Anvard-: Member

More information:
Remember, this is a barren wasteland!
There are several wars going on, most of them against the TRS as Plasmos was the leader of the TRS
Remember to Have Fun!

Scratch on!

~ Drunken_Sailor

Last edited by Daring_Sailor (May 19, 2017 17:05:19)

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here is a list of the types of magic and powers (written by the_force):

Specific magic and power applications

Offensive Magic
Energy Circle Combat - the magician and mikenzie
Magic Attacks - the magician and mikenzie
Magic Combat - the magician and mikenzie
Power Absorption - the magician (maybe?)
Defensive Magic
Force-Field Generation - the magician and mikenzie
Healing - the magician and mikenzie (maybe)
Magical Energy Absorption - the magician
Miscellaneous Abilities
Animation/Reanimation - the magician
Flight - the magician and mikenzie
Magic Aura - the magician and mikenzie
Magic Creation - the magician
Magic Detection - the magician and mikenzie (maybe)
Magical Constructs - the magician and mikenzie
Magical Energy Manipulation - the magician
Personal Domain - the magician
Precognition - - the magician and mikenzie
Potion Creation - for various purposes (i.e. explosive, healing) - the magician and mikenzie (maybe)
Reality Warping - mikenzie (in the future)
Spell Casting - the magician and mikenzie
Spell Creation - the magician
Spell Destabilization - the magican
Summoning - the magician
Telekinesis - the magician and mikenzie
Telepathy - the magician and mikenzie
Teleportation - the magician and mikenzie
Transmutation- - the magician and mikenzie

Alternative Classification
Magical Energy Manipulation: The key power that allows one to use Magic; the powers are based around certain concepts/categories.
Abjuration: The power to protect/heal. - the magician and mikenzie
Defense Powers
Force-Field Generation
Healing
Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things. - the magician and mikenzie
Creation - the magician (maybe)
Summoning - the magician and mikenzie (maybe)
Teleportation - the magician and mikenzie
Magic Detection - all life forms
Elemental Manipulation: mikenzie
Telekinesis (refer top)
Illusion: The power to create illusions. - the magician and mikenzie
Reanimation - the magician

Last edited by Daring_Sailor (March 21, 2017 20:54:25)

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TRS (The Red Sky)

Chair of command
Head of TRS: Plasmos
Head of rituals: Miken
Head of propaganda: Black Diamond
Head of The Lab Division: Magician
Head of Financing: John (Surname unknown)

Last edited by Daring_Sailor (May 19, 2017 17:09:16)

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Reserved for later use-

Agirkala
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name: Erik Quin
Personality: Dark, insane
Appearance: Tall, Black hair, Pale skin, Blue eyes. Black skull tattoo on his back, Black trench coat
Backstory: Grew up in Maine, before the explosion. His parents often beat him, this resulted in a deep hatred for everything. After awhile, he started his career as a serial killer. He was then recruited by “Red Sky”
Weaknesses: Bugs
Other Info: I'm only active like, for 1 and a half hours a day, probably won't even respond to this post
Powers: Shoot chains out of his hands and manipulate those chains

DC143C
Agirkala
Scratcher
100+ posts

Agirkala wrote:

Appearance: Tall, Black hair, Pale skin, Blue eyes. Black skull tattoo on his back, Black trench coat
Backstory: Grew up in Maine, before the explosion. His parents often beat him, this resulted in a deep hatred for everything. After awhile, he started his career as a serial killer. He was then recruited by “Red Sky”
Other Info: I'm only active like, for 1 and a half hours a day, probably won't even respond to this post
Yello?

DC143C
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Agirkala wrote:

Accepted! xD

Generalstarwars333
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Y'know, how come there's magic here? I thought the RP was supposed to be fallout but slightly different…

“Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun.” –William Philips, British Artillery Officer {|} “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups”–George Carlin {|} “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and clobber you with experience”–George Carlin {|} “Never correct your enemy when he is making a mistake” –Napoleon Bonaparte {|} “There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today,”–British admiral David Beatty, after the British Battlecruisers Indefatigable and Queen Mary explode less than half an hour into The Battle of Jutland, 1916. {|} “The point of war isn't to die for your country. It's to make the other * die for his.”–George S. Patton {|} (Warhammer) 40k - where the genocidal, xenocidal, fascist, ultraconservative zealots with a morbid fear of technology and an unhealthy fondness for burning things… are the good guys.—A forum signature. {|} And now for the best quote: “All right. They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us… They can't get away this time.”-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Generalstarwars333 wrote:

Y'know, how come there's magic here? I thought the RP was supposed to be fallout but slightly different…
Yo
lo
theres magic cause I said theres magic

Generalstarwars333
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

Yo
lo
K. Can magic be resisted by superior technology/psychological conditioning?

“Where a goat can go, a man can go. And where a man can go, he can drag a gun.” –William Philips, British Artillery Officer {|} “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups”–George Carlin {|} “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and clobber you with experience”–George Carlin {|} “Never correct your enemy when he is making a mistake” –Napoleon Bonaparte {|} “There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today,”–British admiral David Beatty, after the British Battlecruisers Indefatigable and Queen Mary explode less than half an hour into The Battle of Jutland, 1916. {|} “The point of war isn't to die for your country. It's to make the other * die for his.”–George S. Patton {|} (Warhammer) 40k - where the genocidal, xenocidal, fascist, ultraconservative zealots with a morbid fear of technology and an unhealthy fondness for burning things… are the good guys.—A forum signature. {|} And now for the best quote: “All right. They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us… They can't get away this time.”-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

Yo
lo
I dunno
Ask Drunken

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

Yo
lo
I dunno
Ask Drunken
Magic can only be resisted by very, very strong technology.

Agirkala
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Content Deleted-

Last edited by Agirkala (March 21, 2017 21:18:18)

DC143C
XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Could I be Black Diamond? :3

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i think we need to replace stryer with someone so those characters can be RPed

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

i think we need to replace stryer with someone so those characters can be RPed
Ok

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Could I be Black Diamond? :3
Sure!
*stupid 60 second rule*

Generalstarwars333
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I have like a list of current force dispositions so we can know the situation and like have places we can RP? Also so I can like start my own comment thread or something….

dachshunds
Scratcher
32 posts

Is there a girl Star Wars character I can play? (Sorry, I don't know a lot about Star Wars…)

Your fellow Scratcher, @dachshunds.
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I have like a list of current force dispositions so we can know the situation and like have places we can RP? Also so I can like start my own comment thread or something….
What do you mean?