Discuss Scratch

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

On The Edge of Oblideration RP

Welcome to On The Edge of Oblideration RP or, OEO RP

This RP was created by Stryer21 on March 1, 2017 at approximately 6:45pm EST

Current Event: 2nd Plotline / The War of the Red Sky.

plot line wrote:

The First Plotline:
In the year 2016, a new era arose on Mankind, this would later be known as “The Age Of Heroes”. It all started with a man named Nightwalker, a vigilante, who with the help of a man named “Professor Walter” was able to revive himself. He began to fight crime, until he ran into a terrorist organization known as TRS, or The Red Sky. The Red Sky summoned a demon named Cthulu to combat him. Nightwalker initially wanted to fight him alone, but as he didn't have any powers, he allowed another hero, a speedster named “Laser Level” to help him. They succeeded in the end, but Chicago was destroyed in the attempt, as the only way to defeat it was with a Mini-Nuke. They moved to LA where several new heroes were born, Guardian, Dark Matter, and Flame. Nightwalker formed a team with Guardian, Dark Matter, and Laser Level, along with NW's sidekick, Ghost. They fought many battles and eventually Ghost was killed by none other then Laser Level. While this is going on, Flame started his own team with an Invincible girl named Amber, and with a boy who could create Ice named Dante. Dante was later killed by a TRS assassin. Another important event, was the destruction of the Capital by the TRS. As I was saying, Ghost was killed by Laser Level, as he was mind controlled by the TRS. He blamed it all on NW and no one could stand up to him, NW was branded a criminal and many years past, this time period was known as “The Dark Years” . Later, NW killed Flame because he was crazy with power. Following this, Dark Matter and the rest of her new team, conveniently named “New Legion” we're fighting an all powerful Super Villian named Plasmos, in the final moments, Plasmos flew into the sun sending a massive solar flare down into the Earty, making it into the waste land that we now know today. Razer, a new hero, and Dark Matter both were killed in the battle, the only survivor was Amber, but her trail was soon lost. This is what ended “The Age of Heroes”

Now for the Second Plot line: The 2nd Plotline will consist of the beginning of the Fallout

Studio

Note: The first Plotline was pre-created

Alright, moving on
Cast List:
Night Walker: MIA, vigilante
Dark Matter: deceased, could create stuff out of “Dark Matter”
Laser Level: deceased could run really fast
Guardian: deceased, flight and lasers
Razor: deceased, control weapons
Flame: deceased, control and create fire
Dante: deceased, create ice, also called “Icicle”
Amber: MIA, invincible
The Leaders of the The Red Sky: some deceased, some MIA
Plasmos: All powerful Super Villian
Nucleon: capable of creating small nuke-like explosions (alive) (Thaddeus Black)
Mara Cooper: Leader of an resistance against the TRS that is spread across the globe
Stalker: A highly skilled vigilante who assisinated “Icicle” or Dante
Giselle: A super human who has Telekinesis
Cody Maxim: An ordinary boy
Modux: A fear manipulating leader of the TRS
Calliope: A young teenage thief
The Magician: Supposed founder of the TRS, an ancient Wizard
Mikenzie: The Magician's second in command, excels in Black Magic and sword fighting
Black Diamond: Another Leader of the TRS, a talented Telepath who also has Telekinesis over crystal
Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Weaknesses:
Other Info:
Powers:

Rules:
You are allowed to ask for powers, please note that it is very rare to have powers, like 1 in a million chance so most will not be accepted

No Over-powered Characters

No double acting in a post (having more then one combat action or non-combat action in a post)

This is NOT a copy of SHRP

Everyone can die

No more then 3 characters

Members:
Stryer21: Admin
the_force: Member
Drunken_Sailor: Member
Flamzer: Member
Twisted cookie: Member
Cazoy: Member
Ly72511: Member
More information:
Remember, this is a Baron wasteland!
There are several wars going on, most of them against the TRS as Plasmos was the leader of the TRS
Remember to Have Fun!

Last edited by stryer21 (March 13, 2017 20:22:59)

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

plot line wrote:

The First Plotline:
In the year 2016, a new era arose on Mankind, this would later be known as “The Age Of Heroes”. It all started with a man named Nightwalker, a vigilante, who with the help of a man named “Professor Walter” was able to revive himself. He began to fight crime, until he ran into a terrorist organization known as TRS, or The Red Sky. The Red Sky summoned a demon named Cthulu to combat him. Nightwalker initially wanted to fight him alone, but as he didn't have any powers, he allowed another hero, a speedster named “Laser Level” to help him. They succeeded in the end, but Chicago was destroyed in the attempt, as the only way to defeat it was with a Mini-Nuke. They moved to LA where several new heroes were born, Guardian, Dark Matter, and Flame. Nightwalker formed a team with Guardian, Dark Matter, and Laser Level, along with NW's sidekick, Ghost. They fought many battles and eventually Ghost was killed by none other then Laser Level. While this is going on, Flame started his own team with an Invincible girl named Amber, and with a boy who could create Ice named Dante. Dante was later killed by a TRS assassin. Another important event, was the destruction of the Capital by the TRS. As I was saying, Ghost was killed by Laser Level, as he was mind controlled by the TRS. He blamed it all on NW and no one could stand up to him, NW was branded a criminal and many years past, this time period was known as “The Dark Years” . Later, NW killed Flame because he was crazy with power. Following this, Dark Matter and the rest of her new team, conveniently named “New Legion” we're fighting an all powerful Super Villian named Plasmos, in the final moments, Plasmos flew into the sun sending a massive solar flare down into the Earty, making it into the waste land that we now know today. Razer, a new hero, and Dark Matter both were killed in the battle, the only survivor was Amber, but her trail was soon lost. This is what ended “The Age of Heroes”

Now for the Second Plotline:

Alright, moving on
Cast List:
Dante: deceased, create ice
Nucleon: capable of creating small nuke-like explosions (alive)

Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Weaknesses:
Other Info:

Rules:
You are allowed to ask for powers, please note that it is very rare to have powers, like 1 in a million chance so most will not be accepted

No double acting in a post (having more then one combat action or non-combat action in a post)

Everyone can die

Members:

More information:
There are several wars going on, most of them against the TRS as Plasmos was the leader of the TRS
Remember to Have Fun!
So many SHRP references. LOL will C3 get his own too? (Joking)

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

braxbroscratcher wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

plot line wrote:

The First Plotline:

Now for the Second Plotline:

Alright, moving on
Cast List:
Dante: deceased, create ice
Nucleon: capable of creating small nuke-like explosions (alive)

Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Weaknesses:
Other Info:

Rules:

Everyone can die

Members:

More information:
Remember to Have Fun!
So many SHRP references. LOL will C3 get his own too? (Joking)
Lol this is based on a story I wrote with Agirkala

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name: Mara Cooper
Personality: Funny but serious when it comes to her job
Appearance: red hair and red boots, black tights, black vest with microlattice armor plate on front and back torso
Backstory: While Earth became a wasteland, Mara made into a Vault which is run by the government. The Vault is to protect other who cannot defend themselves. The are the Vaults which are numbered around the world. There Mara quickly learned how to fight really fast due to her power where she picked up after the molecular reaction from Dark Matter.
Weaknesses: explosives, other weapons
Other Info: power: enhanced combat (innate combat)

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name: He does not
Personality: An aggressive, strong and forceful man. He likes to work alone and always ends up getting his way. He is also quite fast.
Appearance: Large muscles on both arms, strong legs and a face that he never shows.
Backstory: A war veteran, he fought in many wars before the Age of Heroes, and ended up working for the Government at the start the Age of Heroes. After Chicago was nuked, he left to secretly join the TRS and became the assassin that killed Dante. After the Earth became a wasteland, the TRS sent him on a mission to find Nightwalker and Amber, and bring them back.
Weaknesses: Is not emotional, and does not work well in a team. He lacks social skills and cannot keep a relationship.
Other Info: Not really.

I don't really understand, is this like sort of post-apocalypse survival? Like the Earth after the sun flares in the Maze Runner (If you have read it)? Anyway, sounds cool! XD

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

Appearance: red hair and red boots, black tights, black vest with microlattice armor plate on front and back torso
Backstory: While Earth became a wasteland, Mara made into a Vault which is run by the government. The Vault is to protect other who cannot defend themselves. The are the Vaults which are numbered around the world. There Mara quickly learned how to fight really fast due to her power where she picked up after the molecular reaction from Dark Matter.
Accepted I'll have to make a studio later

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Personality: An aggressive, strong and forceful man. He likes to work alone and always ends up getting his way. He is also quite fast.
Appearance: Large muscles on both arms, strong legs and a face that he never shows.
Backstory: A war veteran, he fought in many wars before the Age of Heroes, and ended up working for the Government at the start the Age of Heroes. After Chicago was nuked, he left to secretly join the TRS and became the assassin that killed Dante. After the Earth became a wasteland, the TRS sent him on a mission to find Nightwalker and Amber, and bring them back.
Weaknesses: Is not emotional, and does not work well in a team. He lacks social skills and cannot keep a relationship.

I don't really understand, is this like sort of post-apocalypse survival? Like the Earth after the sun flares in the Maze Runner (If you have read it)? Anyway, sounds cool! XD

This is in-fact post-apocalyptic survival I have read the entire Maze Runner series
Thanks

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

This is in-fact post-apocalyptic survival I have read the entire Maze Runner series
Thanks
Ok I get it now. So am I accepted?

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Thanks
Yeah

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Thanks
Yeah
Ok cool. Also, looking at the FP, what is the fallout?

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Snip
Thanks
Yeah
The Fallout is like a nuclear fallout, total devastation of the earth I guess. Anyway, if you need any help with RPing, just ask literally half of my 1000+ posts were for RPs

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Snip
Thanks
Yeah
The Fallout is like a nuclear fallout, total devastation of the earth I guess. Anyway, if you need any help with RPing, just ask literally half of my 1000+ posts were for RPs
Ok thanks.

Flamzer
Scratcher
25 posts

Name: -> ( First Name ) - > Cody - >( Middle name ) -> Maxim
Personality: Does not trust easily, Sarcastic, Nice t people he knows, Quiet to people he does not know.
Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Pale skin, Wears Dark blue jeans, Jacket and T-Shirt
Backstory: Cody was born a few years before the fallout, He learns martial arts. Although he has no powers, He can hold his own in a fight.
Weaknesses: Everything that hurts regular humans
Other Info: Carries a M1911 pistol, However does not have any powers.
Powers: None as I ha,ve mentioned before

Thank you for viewing this post, Please follow me for more!
twistedcookie125
Scratcher
4 posts

Name: Giselle Ouranos
Personality: Very quiet, and somewhat intimidating. She's quite protective of the ones she cares about, and trusts absolutely no one. She doesn't ever show her emotions unless she is extremely sad, angry, happy et cetera.
Appearance: Long auburn hair, green eyes, fairly pale complexion, black leather sleeveless top with matching pants, boots, and black fingerless gloves. She always wears a pink and blue bracelet.
Backstory: Prior to the Fallout, she was an ordinary young woman in LA, going to college. Afterwards, she escaped to the Vaults. Most of her life is a mystery.
Weaknesses: Anything that can kill the normal human. She is also fatally allergic to peanuts.
Other Info: She has a secret love for cute and kawaii things, and also little kids. In addition, she's not very strong, but her powers make up for that.
Powers: Telekinesis- the ability to manipulate nearly anything with the mind, though she passes out when overusing her powers. Her powers increase dramatically in strength when she is extremely furious.

when green flag clicked
forever

set [ nerd swag] to [infinity ]
end

Wanna have a bad TEM?

I love Undertale. Deal with it m8
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flamzer wrote:

Name: -> ( First Name ) - > Cody - >( Middle name ) -> Maxim
Personality: Does not trust easily, Sarcastic, Nice t people he knows, Quiet to people he does not know.
Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Pale skin, Wears Dark blue jeans, Jacket and T-Shirt
Backstory: Cody was born a few years before the fallout, He learns martial arts. Although he has no powers, He can hold his own in a fight.
Weaknesses: Everything that hurts regular humans
Other Info: Carries a M1911 pistol, However does not have any powers.
Powers: None as I ha,ve mentioned before
Accepted!

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

twistedcookie125 wrote:

Name: Giselle Ouranos
Personality: Very quiet, and somewhat intimidating. She's quite protective of the ones she cares about, and trusts absolutely no one. She doesn't ever show her emotions unless she is extremely sad, angry, happy et cetera.
Appearance: Long auburn hair, green eyes, fairly pale complexion, black leather sleeveless top with matching pants, boots, and black fingerless gloves. She always wears a pink and blue bracelet.
Backstory: Prior to the Fallout, she was an ordinary young woman in LA, going to college. Afterwards, she escaped to the Vaults. Most of her life is a mystery.
Weaknesses: Anything that can kill the normal human. She is also fatally allergic to peanuts.
Other Info: She has a secret love for cute and kawaii things, and also little kids. In addition, she's not very strong, but her powers make up for that.
Powers: Telekinesis- the ability to manipulate nearly anything with the mind, though she passes out when overusing her powers. Her powers increase dramatically in strength when she is extremely furious.

Accepted!

Cazoy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name: Modux
Personality: Dangerous, insane, dark, hates vigilantes
Appearance: Tall, short blonde hair, eyepatch, one yellow eye, and a cannon for a hand.
Backstory: Once he was a kid born to a criminal family. He saw a vigilante kill his mother, so he grew a hatred for vigilantes. When he was around 20 he helped form the Red Sky.
Weaknesses: His other eye, and is allergic to Flowers.
Other Info: Killed Laser Level.
Powers: Fear Manipulation- Can make someone's fears real, but can only use every 2 hours.

“Hey I am a Giant Boss. I like Eating Moms. When The clock Ticks I go Bom!” Monster Z
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi I'm really sorry, but I just realised that I forgot to finish the name! XD I meant to put:
He does not share his real name, but goes by the code name ‘Stalker’
So instead of just unknown, please can you change it to Stalker. Thanks! XD

Last edited by Daring_Sailor (March 3, 2017 19:50:25)

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cazoy wrote:

Name: Modux
Personality: Dangerous, insane, dark, hates vigilantes
Appearance: Tall, short blonde hair, eyepatch, one yellow eye, and a cannon for a hand.
Backstory: Once he was a kid born to a criminal family. He saw a vigilante kill his mother, so he grew a hatred for vigilantes. When he was around 20 he helped form the Red Sky.
Weaknesses: His other eye, and is allergic to Flowers.
Other Info: Killed Laser Level.
Powers: Fear Manipulation- Can make someone's fears real, but can only use every 2 hours.
Accepted

ly72511
Scratcher
29 posts

Name: Calliope, goes by Callie
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk unless she has something to say, sneaky, sometimes skeptical, doesn't trust easily, can be seen as hostile but is actually really nice when you get to know her, takes jobs thieving from people for money, good at following orders but if she sees a better way to do something, she'll do it.
Appearance: Medium-length black hair that she usually wears up in a ponytail, electric blue eyes, slightly below-average height, mostly wears black or dark colors (due to the jobs she takes)
Backstory: She lived alone on the streets for several years before someone took her in when she was 14 and trained her in fighting, self-defense, and hacking. After the Fallout, she started taking jobs like stealing and occasionally murdering someone for money.
Weaknesses: Water (She never learned to swim), too many opponents (around 10+ is when she needs help, depending on their style of fighting and experience)
Other Info: She always keeps at least 3 knives on her at all times and carries various objects to assist in breaking into someplace.
Powers: None.

I'm trying to help complete this MAP! click here to join! and click here for the discussion!
Also, I'm hosting this MAP>>it's over a year old though so be warned

“Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow.” -Vincent Van Gogh
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ly72511 wrote:

Name: Calliope, goes by Callie
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk unless she has something to say, sneaky, sometimes skeptical, doesn't trust easily, can be seen as hostile but is actually really nice when you get to know her, takes jobs thieving from people for money, good at following orders but if she sees a better way to do something, she'll do it.
Appearance: Medium-length black hair that she usually wears up in a ponytail, electric blue eyes, slightly below-average height, mostly wears black or dark colors (due to the jobs she takes)
Backstory: She lived alone on the streets for several years before someone took her in when she was 14 and trained her in fighting, self-defense, and hacking. After the Fallout, she started taking jobs like stealing and occasionally murdering someone for money.
Weaknesses: Water (She never learned to swim), too many opponents (around 10+ is when she needs help, depending on their style of fighting and experience)
Other Info: She always keeps at least 3 knives on her at all times and carries various objects to assist in breaking into someplace.
Powers: None.
Accepted!