-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

On The Edge of Obliteration RP

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Actually, I would like to get rid of Gray. Here is a replacement character:
Name: Mors
Personality: Strategic, sly, calculating, cold.
Appearance: Mors is without form, and therefore does not have an appearance, however his most recent host looks like this: 6'8", broad, muscled arms, green-eyed, short, feathered ginger-coloured hair, scarred arms and chest
Backstory: Mors is a godling that was formed in the beginning of this universe, always wandering the cosmos, with no form other than that of an abstract thought. Eventually he came to rest on a small planet known as Earth; for the first billion or so years Mors would travel around the Earth, occasionally inhabiting a small plant or animal, just watching things play out. Then rational life formed: Humans. Mors grew to like these odd creatures, occasionally taking part in their struggles by inhabiting a man or woman and taking control of their actions. However, he discovered, over time his hosts would begin to ‘fade away’ if he inhabiting them for an extended period of time. The amount of time depends on the inner strength of the person.
Powers: Mors can inhabit any NPC (Non-Playable Character) or Character (must have permission of the owner, inhabiting NPCs doesn't require permission), also, when he is inhabiting a host, he can release large bursts of electrical energy from his fingertips.
Weaknesses: The hosts that Mors inhabits only last for so long before fading into nonexistence, and he con only use his other power when he is inhabiting a human host. And even though he can't die, his hosts CAN. And since he is powerless without them, he is a passive character until he finds another host.
Other Info: ~
Nice idea! Accepted!
Thanks! RP?

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Appearance: Mors is without form, and therefore does not have an appearance, however his most recent host looks like this: 6'8", broad, muscled arms, green-eyed, short, feathered ginger-coloured hair, scarred arms and chest
Backstory: Mors is a godling that was formed in the beginning of this universe, always wandering the cosmos, with no form other than that of an abstract thought. Eventually he came to rest on a small planet known as Earth; for the first billion or so years Mors would travel around the Earth, occasionally inhabiting a small plant or animal, just watching things play out. Then rational life formed: Humans. Mors grew to like these odd creatures, occasionally taking part in their struggles by inhabiting a man or woman and taking control of their actions. However, he discovered, over time his hosts would begin to ‘fade away’ if he inhabiting them for an extended period of time. The amount of time depends on the inner strength of the person.
Powers: Mors can inhabit any NPC (Non-Playable Character) or Character (must have permission of the owner, inhabiting NPCs doesn't require permission), also, when he is inhabiting a host, he can release large bursts of electrical energy from his fingertips.
Weaknesses: The hosts that Mors inhabits only last for so long before fading into nonexistence, and he con only use his other power when he is inhabiting a human host. And even though he can't die, his hosts CAN. And since he is powerless without them, he is a passive character until he finds another host.
Nice idea! Accepted!
Thanks! RP?
Sure!

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Nice idea! Accepted!
Thanks! RP?
Sure!
Who starts?

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-March Albom
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Anvard- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Nice idea! Accepted!
Thanks! RP?
Sure!
Who starts?
I will.

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Nice idea! Accepted!
Thanks! RP?
Sure!
Who starts?
I will.
k

-Anonymous
-Benjamin Franklin
-March Albom
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lol
Kinda forgot this existed

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

Lol
Kinda forgot this existed
Lol

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(I was going to sign up for this but then I got like 20 messages in one go so I kinda forgot :b)

Name: Donte Host
Age: Down in le appearance. (My computer is trying to auto-correct Host/Age: into Hostage xD)
Personality: Cold, cruel and manipulative.
Appearance:

The author was a tall man, 26 years of age, with short black hair and a fringe that he had to sweep out of his eyes constantly to ensure he could see where he was going. His American features made up for his light British accent, having moved to the island a couple of years ago and already mastered the posh voice and spelling. He adjusted his black-rimmed glasses on his short nose and straightened his suit which he had just changed into. The snake, a 9-foot long female boa constrictor which the author had christened ‘Alpha’ slithered below his feet, waiting for who knew what? Taken from my original story on FictionPress. Full story can be found here.

Backstory: Used to be a famous author who sold millions of his novels (he was best at writing horror stories), but then… one of his Subjects went crazy and had to be sent to a mental asylum. Afterwards, he's always been bitter.
Weaknesses: If he doesn't happen to have anything to write with. Also hates the Ocean for some non-apparent reason.
Other Info: Has a pet snake named Alpha, as you can probably tell.
Powers: Whatever he writes, happens. Things he can write with are quill/ink/parchment, pen/paper, pencil/paper and his own blood on any surface.
Note: He can only write things that can happen according to the laws of physics. So, he can't just write ‘Earth implodes’ and then all of a sudden it does, because it messes with the laws of the time-space continuum. Also, he has to write in full sentences for things to become true, so no effect will take place if Donte has not put a full stop/period (depending on where you're from) or some other form of ending punctuation at the end of his sentence.

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

(I was going to sign up for this but then I got like 20 messages in one go so I kinda forgot :b)

Name: Donte Host
Age: Down in le appearance. (My computer is trying to auto-correct Host/Age: into Hostage xD)
Personality: Cold, cruel and manipulative.
Appearance:

The author was a tall man, 26 years of age, with short black hair and a fringe that he had to sweep out of his eyes constantly to ensure he could see where he was going. His American features made up for his light British accent, having moved to the island a couple of years ago and already mastered the posh voice and spelling. He adjusted his black-rimmed glasses on his short nose and straightened his suit which he had just changed into. The snake, a 9-foot long female boa constrictor which the author had christened ‘Alpha’ slithered below his feet, waiting for who knew what? Taken from my original story on FictionPress. Full story can be found here.

Backstory: Used to be a famous author who sold millions of his novels (he was best at writing horror stories), but then… one of his Subjects went crazy and had to be sent to a mental asylum. Afterwards, he's always been bitter.
Weaknesses: If he doesn't happen to have anything to write with. Also hates the Ocean for some non-apparent reason.
Other Info: Has a pet snake named Alpha, as you can probably tell.
Powers: Whatever he writes, happens. Things he can write with are quill/ink/parchment, pen/paper, pencil/paper and his own blood on any surface.
Note: He can only write things that can happen according to the laws of physics. So, he can't just write ‘Earth implodes’ and then all of a sudden it does, because it messes with the laws of the time-space continuum. Also, he has to write in full sentences for things to become true, so no effect will take place if Donte has not put a full stop/period (depending on where you're from) or some other form of ending punctuation at the end of his sentence.
Nice character idea! Accepted!

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This collaboration has been added to the Collaboration Directory v6.0

I hope that this addition will benefit the Role-Play and will help us gain more members. If you are against this, stryer21 or the_force, please notify me either on my profile, on the Directory thread or on here.

Thank you for your time.

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This also needs a bump.

Bump.

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

This also needs a bump.

Bump.
Yupsi.
BUMPY

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bomp.

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BOOOMMMMPPPP

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I was bumping all the cool rps xD

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

I was bumping all the cool rps xD
XD

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

RP anyone?

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mist2006 wrote:

RP anyone?
SUre

dunkindonut
Scratcher
100+ posts