Discuss Scratch

-Random_Person-
Scratcher
83 posts

Writings :)

Cinderpelt4332 wrote:

-Random_Person- wrote:

This is a short story I wrote on StoryBird (it hasn't been published yet). Hope you enjoy! (Probably not though :( )

Stay Strong, James

The saying that “love is the medicine for sickness” is false.

Love can’t stop the disease that spreads through your flesh.

Love can’t prevent the virus from reaching the corners of your body.

Love can’t avoid the infection once it is in you.

And love can’t cure death.

My best friend and crush was laying on the hospital bed, a jumble of tubes coming out of various parts of her body.

The machine besides her was beeping steadily, showing that her heartbeat and breathing rate was stable.

I was holding her hand, blinking back tears.

I took a deep breath and whispered to her:

“I love you.”

“I will do anything for you.”

“Just live. Please.”

My murmur echoed through the room.

Nothing happened, but for some reason I had hoped something would.

Her silence made the flow of my tears unstoppable, and I let them streak down my cheeks, falling onto the marble floor.

Sobs raked through my body, making the fluorescent lights blur into starbursts of brightness.

“Don't cry,” a familiar voice said.

For a moment, I didn’t realize that someone had spoken.

"Don’t cry,” said the voice again.

The hand I was holding shifted, squeezing my hand.

"Please. Stop crying.”

I looked up at the face of my friend.

Her clear blue eyes were wide open, and they were staring into my own, searching for answers.

"Lily,” I said.

“James. Stop crying. You have to stay strong,” my best friend said.

"B-but I can’t,” I replied, fresh tears trailing down my face.

“Stay strong. For me. You said you’d do anything for me. So prove it.”

I looked down at the floor, then back up at her.

I shook my head.

“Stay strong,” she repeated, her head, which had been up slightly, fell back onto the pillow.

Her blue eyes closed.

The machine started to beep rapidly, and I only could stare at her face.

Nurses started to swarm into the room, and one herded me out into the hall.

She brought me to the window that led from the hall to the room so I could see in but not be in the way.

"No,” I mumbled.

I stood, motionless, staring through the window.

Silently crying, my hand on the cool glass.

I could hear the people shouting at one another in the hospital room as they tried to help my friend.

“I love you.”

All at once, the beeping of the machine slowed down, and everyone in the room calmed.

Through the window, through the mess of doctors and nurses, I saw Lily’s blue eyes, Lily’s small smile.

Before it disappeared, I heard:

“I love you too, James.”

I stood there, watching the machine’s beeping stop, watching the doctors race around, frantic once again.

“Don’t leave me!” I whispered desperately.

A couple of minutes later, the nurses and doctors left the room, defeat on their faces. One came over to me.

She murmured her condolences and brought me back into the room.

I walked over to Lily’s bed dumbly, my insides feeling as if they were falling apart.

“No…”

She was gone.

I took her hand that was dangling over the edge of the bed from where I had dropped it.

It was still warm.

“No…” I mumbled again.

I leaned over her and kissed her head gently, my tears dripping onto her cheeks.

“Lily…”

Sighing, I placed her hand on her chest, and as I did so, her mouth moved, and she breathed out:

“Don’t cry. Stay strong. I love you.”

This is great! (But sad)
You did NOT just read it that quickly!! D:

“Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.” ~Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Cinderpelt4332
Scratcher
5 posts

-Random_Person- wrote:

Cinderpelt4332 wrote:

-Random_Person- wrote:

This is a short story I wrote on StoryBird (it hasn't been published yet). Hope you enjoy! (Probably not though :( )

Stay Strong, James

My best friend and crush was laying on the hospital bed, a jumble of tubes coming out of various parts of her body.

The machine besides her was beeping steadily, showing that her heartbeat and breathing rate was stable.

“I love you.”

“Just live. Please.”

Her silence made the flow of my tears unstoppable, and I let them streak down my cheeks, falling onto the marble floor.

Sobs raked through my body, making the fluorescent lights blur into starbursts of brightness.

"Please. Stop crying.”

Her clear blue eyes were wide open, and they were staring into my own, searching for answers.

"Lily,” I said.

I shook my head.

“Stay strong,” she repeated, her head, which had been up slightly, fell back onto the pillow.

Her blue eyes closed.

She brought me to the window that led from the hall to the room so I could see in but not be in the way.

"No,” I mumbled.

I could hear the people shouting at one another in the hospital room as they tried to help my friend.

“I love you.”

All at once, the beeping of the machine slowed down, and everyone in the room calmed.

Through the window, through the mess of doctors and nurses, I saw Lily’s blue eyes, Lily’s small smile.

“I love you too, James.”

I stood there, watching the machine’s beeping stop, watching the doctors race around, frantic once again.

A couple of minutes later, the nurses and doctors left the room, defeat on their faces. One came over to me.

I walked over to Lily’s bed dumbly, my insides feeling as if they were falling apart.

“No…”

She was gone.

I took her hand that was dangling over the edge of the bed from where I had dropped it.

It was still warm.

“No…” I mumbled again.

I leaned over her and kissed her head gently, my tears dripping onto her cheeks.

“Lily…”

Sighing, I placed her hand on her chest, and as I did so, her mouth moved, and she breathed out:

This is great! (But sad)
You did NOT just read it that quickly!! D:
I did

“But it's cool. We're cool. I mean, I see now… you're cute, but you're not my type.” -Nico, Heros of Olympus: The Blood of Olympus
-Random_Person-
Scratcher
83 posts

Something happened to what I wrote, but I guess anyone who wants to read it could see @Cinderpelt4332 and my conversation on my writing.

Last edited by -Random_Person- (March 26, 2017 22:12:26)

“Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth.” ~Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Capuccinocoffee
Scratcher
48 posts

TigerAlpaca wrote:

Capuccinocoffee wrote:

Mind if I add a writing I've been working on? It probably sucks since it's unrevised and everything but I'll try.

Chapter One
Running. Running was all Alice could think about. She didn't care how exhausting it was. Just run, get as far as she could. She couldn't look down, couldn't look back. Just run.
Don't let him in, the voices whispered. Those horrid voices. They sounded so tortured, so terrified. The very thought of it made Alice feel like dying.
Alice, they said. The fate of everything depends on you. You are the only one who can stop it. You know. Thousands of voices. Thousands of voices that defined pain. “What do you mean?” She asked. “Where are you?”
Everywhere, Alice. We are behind you. We are in front of you. Behind you, above you. Without you, we wouldn't exist. Without us, the worlds wouldn't exist. Worlds? Nothing would exist without us. We contain the sins. Without us, everything would break. It would self-destruct. We are you. Then, Alice made the mistake of looking down.
Nightmares shouldn't be this real. Was it even a nightmare? Was she going insane? Alice didn't know anymore. She tried to get a better handle on the platform supporting her. Alice lost her grip, and she fell into the void, the demons watching her.

“Alice! What happened?” James asked. Cold sweat trickled down her neck. “I'm fine.” Alice said.
“You sure?” He rest a hand on her shoulder. “You can always tell me if something's wrong.”
“You don't have a chance with me.” She said, rolling her eyes. “Now, go stare at trees or whatever boys do while I get dressed.” James left her tent, leaving Alice to take off her pajamas, pulling on some denim shorts and a white tank top. She put on some converse shoes and hurried out of her tent.
“Glad to see you're finally awake.” Alice jumped. Claudia was floating on her back above her tent. “You were screaming, something about falling.” She noticed. Alice sighed.
“I had that nightmare again.” She admitted. Claudia smiled, asking, “How do you now it's not a dream?”
“You're hopeless.” Alice scoffed. “Tell James I went out.” She waved and took her hunting rifle.
Alice trudged through the forest, enjoying the calm breeze just barely blowing. She watched the rabbits hop in joy. She could've caught them, but they were scrawny. And then, there it was.
That perfectly plump and well-fed deer, grazing on the grass innocently. Alice loaded her hunting rifle. A guy was approaching the deer. It turned toward him. Alice didn't have time to get him away, or she might shoot him, too. But she couldn't pass up an opportunity for such good meat. The deer spooked, turning towards the stranger. Perfect timing.

Click-boom.

It's great! Continue please!
Thanks!

I'd like to kidnap a Heather and photograph her in an abandoned warehouse and leave her tied up for the rats -anonymous student
don't get your hopes up because whatever you do, i'll do it better than you.
TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Random_Person- wrote:

Stay Strong, James

“I love you.”

“Just live. Please.”

"Please. Stop crying.”

"Lily,” I said.

I shook my head.

Her blue eyes closed.

"No,” I mumbled.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, James.”

“No…”

She was gone.

It was still warm.

“No…” I mumbled again.

“Lily…”

It's great! Sad, but great.

My name is Tiger, I'm a selfproclaimed singer, author and animator. My birthday is the 25th of August and I am a Virgo ♍. I love roleplaying. I also draw, digitally and the classic way, on paper.
TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

WildlighttheBetrayer wrote:

I wish I had more ideas on what to write… writer's block is horrible
I know. I literally just sit still until ideas come to me, which isn't so good at school, but it works at home

My name is Tiger, I'm a selfproclaimed singer, author and animator. My birthday is the 25th of August and I am a Virgo ♍. I love roleplaying. I also draw, digitally and the classic way, on paper.
TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is something I just felt like writing, I don't know how it will turn out….

I sat on the edge of Raven's hospital bed, my eyes shining with un-shed tears. Inside my body I was screaming to her, Please! Don't go Raven! You have to stay strong! Please!. I dropped her hand when the machine showing her heartbeat stopped. “No!” I heard myself cry, “No! Raven! I-” I took a deep breathe before continuing. “I love you… Please, just stay strong, after all we've been through I- I couldn't bare to- to lose you,” my voice was catching and my body was shaking as I continued, “No! RAVEN!!!” The machine had stopped completely as Doctor's and Nurse's rushed in. I went outside and watched through the glass window, still shaking. My tears were streaming down my face. The absence of Raven left me with an empty feeling inside. After all, we would have done everything together. I knew Doctor's had warned me she was unstable and that she would've died after the adventure, but I didn't realise that it would be so soon… I left the Hospital and bolted down the street, my thoughts filled with unanswered questions. I took a sharp turn and continued through the woods we once sat together in. I stopped by the edge of lake and let my tears engulf my body….

I just thought of this so it's unrevised….

Last edited by TigerAlpaca (March 27, 2017 18:16:41)

ForeverAnAuthor
Scratcher
100+ posts

TigerAlpaca wrote:

I read it all, it took forever, but you're a great writer!
Aww… Thanks!

Friends are like stars… You don't always see them…
But they are always there for you
TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

ForeverAnAuthor wrote:

TigerAlpaca wrote:

I read it all, it took forever, but you're a great writer!
Aww… Thanks!
You're welcome, I wanna know what you think of mine

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You see, Ellie attended this ‘choosing ceremony’ thing and every person had their own allocated ticket which told them which side of the hunt they would be on. That time, Ellie was on Hunted side, not the Hunter side she usually was.
“I've become the Hunteeeeeeeeeeed”

(This is from a song called Hunted that I'm listening to. Not that anyone here has heard of it. Maybe. I dunno, do you guys like drumnbass?)
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Random_Person- wrote:

"Lily,” I said.

Holy heck, Lily and James Potter?
Or is it just a coincidence? This is weird. Someone in my class said that his sister wrote a story in which the main characters are named Lily and James. Hmm… maybe Harry Potter is secretly influencing all of our writing…

I know for a fact that it's influencing mine
-Random_Person-
Scratcher
83 posts

cheese-duck wrote:

-Random_Person- wrote:

"Lily,” I said.

Holy heck, Lily and James Potter?
Or is it just a coincidence? This is weird. Someone in my class said that his sister wrote a story in which the main characters are named Lily and James. Hmm… maybe Harry Potter is secretly influencing all of our writing…

I know for a fact that it's influencing mine
Lol, I literally just realized it after I wrote it… yup, Harry Potter is corrupting my mind. (Not that it's necessarily a bad thing…)

-Random_Person-
Scratcher
83 posts

TigerAlpaca wrote:

I sat on the edge of Raven's hospital bed, my eyes shining with un-shed tears. Inside my body I was screaming to her, Please! Don't go Raven! You have to stay strong! Please!. I dropped her hand when the machine showing her heartbeat stopped. “No!” I heard myself cry, “No! Raven! I-” I took a deep breathe before continuing. “I love you… Please, just stay strong, after all we've been through I- I couldn't bare to- to lose you,” my voice was catching and my body was shaking as I continued, “No! RAVEN!!!” The machine had stopped completely as Doctor's and Nurse's rushed in. I went outside and watched through the glass window, still shaking. My tears were streaming down my face. The absence of Raven left me with an empty feeling inside. After all, we would have done everything together. I knew Doctor's had warned me she was unstable and that she would've died after the adventure, but I didn't realise that it would be so soon… I left the Hospital and bolted down the street, my thoughts filled with unanswered questions. I took a sharp turn and continued through the woods we once sat together in. I stopped by the edge of lake and let my tears engulf my body….

YES this is GREAT!!! :D :D

TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Random_Person- wrote:

TigerAlpaca wrote:

YES this is GREAT!!! :D :D
THANK YOU!!!!! It means so much!!!

TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

You see, Ellie attended this ‘choosing ceremony’ thing and every person had their own allocated ticket which told them which side of the hunt they would be on. That time, Ellie was on Hunted side, not the Hunter side she usually was.
“I've become the Hunteeeeeeeeeeed”

(This is from a song called Hunted that I'm listening to. Not that anyone here has heard of it. Maybe. I dunno, do you guys like drumnbass?)
Lol

ForeverAnAuthor
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Random_Person- wrote:
Wow… this is AMAZING!!! I have so many questions… where do you get your ideas from? How do you not give up on writing? HOW DO YOU WRITE SO WELL???? There are literally no mistakes in there that I could find (and trust me, I'm really good at finding even the smallest of mistakes)… just wow
I just found that comment… Lol. Sorry I didn't answer… I seriously didn't see it…
Okay, so one by one…
Wow… this is AMAZING!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I have so many questions… where do you get your ideas from?
Well, I don't know actually. It just popped into my mind, like most of my billions of ideas… (Yeah, my problem is actually how to beat down ideas before I go chasing after another one… I don't get writer's block… I get writer's crossroads… Or whatever you would call million possibilities…)
I guess I've always wanted to write about someone dark, and I wanted to experiment on the different ways I could change a character… This was my first drastic change, so to speak.
How do you not give up on writing?
Well… I don't know either… (Wow, I'm getting REALLY specific with my answers, eh? ) Um. Well, I've never wanted to give up on writing. My main problem is trying to focus on the story I'm writing at the moment… Which haven't really worked, since Darkness Within ISN"T the one I'm suppose to write… Hehe…
HOW DO YOU WRITE SO WELL????
Aww… Thank you! But since that counts as a question, I'm going to try answer it.
I know you'll hate hearing this, but ‘Practice makes perfect’…
But of course, since writing isn't THAT boring (*Glares at the Maths book on the table and whispers: “Unlike YOU!”* XD), you can always speed it up (A lot) by reading books. Of ALL genre. Even boring books. Even those will teach you something. (Like, perhaps, how NOT to write…)
And I feel experimenting helps too. Experiment with different styles and different feels. With different point of views. With different genres. And of course, with different characters.
(I was about to write, ‘Tips for making characters’, but then I decided that if I did that, it'll become a full book already… ) XDDD
There are literally no mistakes in there that I could find (and trust me, I'm really good at finding even the smallest of mistakes)…
Do you mean spelling mistakes or like, the fluency of the sentences? If spelling, then, yes, usually my stories don't have spelling mistakes… SINCE ALL THE SPELLING MISTAKES BOTHERS ME A WHOLE LOT!!!

Okay, I'm back to normal now… XP
Yeah, but they kinda do. Whenever I go past a sign, and it has a spelling mistake, I'll be so bothered by it… Sometimes I'll stop and tell the owner about it…
Thanks for the comment!

Friends are like stars… You don't always see them…
But they are always there for you
Capuccinocoffee
Scratcher
48 posts

Capuccinocoffee wrote:

Mind if I add a writing I've been working on? It probably sucks since it's unrevised and everything but I'll try.

Chapter One
Running. Running was all Alice could think about. She didn't care how exhausting it was. Just run, get as far as she could. She couldn't look down, couldn't look back. Just run.
Don't let him in, the voices whispered. Those horrid voices. They sounded so tortured, so terrified. The very thought of it made Alice feel like dying.
Alice, they said. The fate of everything depends on you. You are the only one who can stop it. You know. Thousands of voices. Thousands of voices that defined pain. “What do you mean?” She asked. “Where are you?”
Everywhere, Alice. We are behind you. We are in front of you. Behind you, above you. Without you, we wouldn't exist. Without us, the worlds wouldn't exist. Worlds? Nothing would exist without us. We contain the sins. Without us, everything would break. It would self-destruct. We are you. Then, Alice made the mistake of looking down.
Nightmares shouldn't be this real. Was it even a nightmare? Was she going insane? Alice didn't know anymore. She tried to get a better handle on the platform supporting her. Alice lost her grip, and she fell into the void, the demons watching her.

“Alice! What happened?” James asked. Cold sweat trickled down her neck. “I'm fine.” Alice said.
“You sure?” He rest a hand on her shoulder. “You can always tell me if something's wrong.”
“You don't have a chance with me.” She said, rolling her eyes. “Now, go stare at trees or whatever boys do while I get dressed.” James left her tent, leaving Alice to take off her pajamas, pulling on some denim shorts and a white tank top. She put on some converse shoes and hurried out of her tent.
“Glad to see you're finally awake.” Alice jumped. Claudia was floating on her back above her tent. “You were screaming, something about falling.” She noticed. Alice sighed.
“I had that nightmare again.” She admitted. Claudia smiled, asking, “How do you now it's not a dream?”
“You're hopeless.” Alice scoffed. “Tell James I went out.” She waved and took her hunting rifle.
Alice trudged through the forest, enjoying the calm breeze just barely blowing. She watched the rabbits hop in joy. She could've caught them, but they were scrawny. And then, there it was.
That perfectly plump and well-fed deer, grazing on the grass innocently. Alice loaded her hunting rifle. A guy was approaching the deer. It turned toward him. Alice didn't have time to get him away, or she might shoot him, too. But she couldn't pass up an opportunity for such good meat. The deer spooked, turning towards the stranger. Perfect timing.

Click-boom.

The stranger fell back in surprise as the deer fell on him, dead. He moved it off, glancing at Alice uncertainly.
“Sorry about that.” She said nervously, slinging her rifle behind her back and picking up the deer. “You can have it. Stuff it, eat it, arrest me, you know. I'm Alice, by the way.” Alice held out a hand guiltily. Why couldn't she just take the deer and bring it back to Claudia and James?
“I'm Lorenzo. Lorenzo Reige, and I'm not taking that.” He said with a sigh. “You just gave this forest another curse. Trust me when I say this, if I could name every sin on this forest, we'd be here till the end of time.” Alice smiled at Lorenzo. He seemed pretty nice. He had short dark brown hair and sweet gentle eyes.
An acquaintance, or a possible friend? He looked good enough. Of course, James would probably inspect Lorenzo and name every possible threat he could be. Claudia would be creepy enough, floating with her silver cat ears rather human ones and an unnaturally wide grin. Alice wasn't sure if Lorenzo liked that stuff.
She didn't have any special powers that she knew of, but James could teleport -that sucked when a girl was doing her private business-, and Claudia was descended from the Cheshire Cat directly, making her pretty scary. She had silver cat ears- not normal, could float- not normal- had an unnaturally wide grin- not normal, and she was nonsense overall.
“That must suck,” Alice said at last, “'Cause we've been staying here for a week. You can come with if you like.” Lorenzo nodded, and together they carried the deer back through the ‘cursed’ forest. Along the way, Lorenzo named some sins on the forest. Some of them made Alice laugh, like smelliness and diarrhea for whoever enters the forest, but others made her shudder, like tales of monsters. When they finally arrived, Claudia and James were playing rock paper scissors.
“Good to see you're back.” James greeted, waving. Claudia just grinned her large smile and waved, rolling over lazily midair. James frowned. “With a newcomer and deer, apparently.” Alice quickly rubbed some sticks together to make a fire in their pit. She took out her small iron dagger and began to skin the deer.
“Lorenzo, mind telling the story while I make lunch?” She asked. Lorenzo nodded and Alice held the deer meat over the fire so it could cook. She started to chip off the rough parts of the fur, intending to make a rug while the meat was steaming. While he explained the story, Alice divided the meat with her dagger.
“Dinner.” She said, giving a portion to each of them. James ate it without question, while Claudia examined the best place to tear off a chunk first. “You can have some of mine.” Lorenzo suggested. She nodded hungrily and tore off a sliver of meat, stuffing her mouth.
You thought living in a cursed forest would be hard. Alice thought. Well, it is. So are the nightmares, but the nightmares are harder. I can do this. Well, hopefully.

I'd like to kidnap a Heather and photograph her in an abandoned warehouse and leave her tied up for the rats -anonymous student
don't get your hopes up because whatever you do, i'll do it better than you.
TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

Capuccinocoffee wrote:

Capuccinocoffee wrote:

Chapter One

Click-boom.

The stranger fell back in surprise as the deer fell on him, dead. He moved it off, glancing at Alice uncertainly.
“Sorry about that.” She said nervously, slinging her rifle behind her back and picking up the deer. “You can have it. Stuff it, eat it, arrest me, you know. I'm Alice, by the way.” Alice held out a hand guiltily. Why couldn't she just take the deer and bring it back to Claudia and James?
“I'm Lorenzo. Lorenzo Reige, and I'm not taking that.” He said with a sigh. “You just gave this forest another curse. Trust me when I say this, if I could name every sin on this forest, we'd be here till the end of time.” Alice smiled at Lorenzo. He seemed pretty nice. He had short dark brown hair and sweet gentle eyes.
An acquaintance, or a possible friend? He looked good enough. Of course, James would probably inspect Lorenzo and name every possible threat he could be. Claudia would be creepy enough, floating with her silver cat ears rather human ones and an unnaturally wide grin. Alice wasn't sure if Lorenzo liked that stuff.
She didn't have any special powers that she knew of, but James could teleport -that sucked when a girl was doing her private business-, and Claudia was descended from the Cheshire Cat directly, making her pretty scary. She had silver cat ears- not normal, could float- not normal- had an unnaturally wide grin- not normal, and she was nonsense overall.
“That must suck,” Alice said at last, “'Cause we've been staying here for a week. You can come with if you like.” Lorenzo nodded, and together they carried the deer back through the ‘cursed’ forest. Along the way, Lorenzo named some sins on the forest. Some of them made Alice laugh, like smelliness and diarrhea for whoever enters the forest, but others made her shudder, like tales of monsters. When they finally arrived, Claudia and James were playing rock paper scissors.
“Good to see you're back.” James greeted, waving. Claudia just grinned her large smile and waved, rolling over lazily midair. James frowned. “With a newcomer and deer, apparently.” Alice quickly rubbed some sticks together to make a fire in their pit. She took out her small iron dagger and began to skin the deer.
“Lorenzo, mind telling the story while I make lunch?” She asked. Lorenzo nodded and Alice held the deer meat over the fire so it could cook. She started to chip off the rough parts of the fur, intending to make a rug while the meat was steaming. While he explained the story, Alice divided the meat with her dagger.
“Dinner.” She said, giving a portion to each of them. James ate it without question, while Claudia examined the best place to tear off a chunk first. “You can have some of mine.” Lorenzo suggested. She nodded hungrily and tore off a sliver of meat, stuffing her mouth.
You thought living in a cursed forest would be hard. Alice thought. Well, it is. So are the nightmares, but the nightmares are harder. I can do this. Well, hopefully.
Some of it is funny!! Love it

TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thomas stared at a tree while Lillian snuck up behind him. He carelessly flung out a arm and sent her into a tree. He turned when he heard her squeal and mocked her: “Aww, did poor little Lily go into a-” He was cut off by Ellie ramming her hand into his throat. She punched him in the jaw twice and then dropped him and snarled,
"You're lucky the academy even let you in. I'd happily beat you up. Now remember that next time you do that to one of my friends.“ She rushed over and helped Lillian up. Lily (Lillian) ran off leaving Ellie and Thomas together. Ellie glared at Thomas and jumped when Julia teleported next to her.
”You do realise that Lillian has put something around this area preventing you from leaving and entering?“ Julia pointed out. Ellie gritted her teeth and her tail started twitching. Her ears pricked up as the bell went off in the distance and she turned into her cat form. She scampered off, proving that the forcefield thingy wasn't activated. Thomas rolled his eyes and ran off in the direction of the bell as well.
”Smooth. Just Smooth." Julia jumped at Cassie's voice.

TigerAlpaca
Scratcher
100+ posts

TigerAlpaca wrote:

Thomas stared at a tree while Lillian snuck up behind him. He carelessly flung out a arm and sent her into a tree. He turned when he heard her squeal and mocked her: “Aww, did poor little Lily go into a-” He was cut off by Ellie ramming her hand into his throat. She punched him in the jaw twice and then dropped him and snarled,
"You're lucky the academy even let you in. I'd happily beat you up. Now remember that next time you do that to one of my friends.“ She rushed over and helped Lillian up. Lily (Lillian) ran off leaving Ellie and Thomas together. Ellie glared at Thomas and jumped when Julia teleported next to her.
”You do realise that Lillian has put something around this area preventing you from leaving and entering?“ Julia pointed out. Ellie gritted her teeth and her tail started twitching. Her ears pricked up as the bell went off in the distance and she turned into her cat form. She scampered off, proving that the forcefield thingy wasn't activated. Thomas rolled his eyes and ran off in the direction of the bell as well.
”Smooth. Just Smooth." Julia jumped at Cassie's voice.
Cassie was floating next to her, only her torso visible. Cassie's long, wavy brown hair was falling down her back and she wore a white tank top with pink flowers covering it. She disappeared and Julia jogged back to school.