1000+ posts

⭐️ Scratch Request Shop! ⭐️ Hiring! ⭐️

dude341 wrote:

Username: dude341
Instrument: The Wii Shop Channel instruments
Tempo: N/A
Description: Wii Shop Channel Soundfont
Notes: N/A
Other: This is not music, but rather a MIDI soundfont (.sf2 format) that has all the instruments in from the Wii Shop Channel.

Instrument: As accurate as possible.
Tempo: As accurate as possible.
Description: Wii Shop Channel Theme.mid
Notes: As accurate as possible.
Other: I need a midi file of the Wii Shop Channel theme. There is one already out there around the internet, but it is very inaccurate, so don't give me that one. Instead, I would like one that is completely accurate to the song. (the one right now is missing notes from the background, the drums don't resemble the original, and some notes are out of tune and timing, or don't exist at all I think.)

Description: DSi Shop Theme.mid
Other: I need a midi file of the DSi Shop Channel theme. Apparently one exists, but it is nowhere to be found on the internet. Please make it as accurate as possible.

Instrument: Honky-Tonk Piano (the only instrument used in the original)
Description: C418 - Dry Hands (from Minecraft).mid
Other:I need a midi file of the DSi Shop Channel theme. The ones that exist on the internet currently are inaccurate. Please make it as accurate as possible.
Could I have these orders done as soon as possible, thanks!
Sorry for big letters, but can someone take this? It doesn't seem that hard, is it? Thanks.

Placeholder
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Other: This is not music, but rather a MIDI soundfont (.sf2 format) that has all the instruments in from the Wii Shop Channel.

Other: I need a midi file of the Wii Shop Channel theme. There is one already out there around the internet, but it is very inaccurate, so don't give me that one. Instead, I would like one that is completely accurate to the song. (the one right now is missing notes from the background, the drums don't resemble the original, and some notes are out of tune and timing, or don't exist at all I think.)

Other: I need a midi file of the DSi Shop Channel theme. Apparently one exists, but it is nowhere to be found on the internet. Please make it as accurate as possible.

Other:I need a midi file of the DSi Shop Channel theme. The ones that exist on the internet currently are inaccurate. Please make it as accurate as possible.
Sorry for big letters, but can someone take this? It doesn't seem that hard, is it? Thanks.
sorry but I don't know music

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

It would actually be quite hard…

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

applesauceepicness wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

dude341 wrote:

dude341 wrote:

It would actually be quite hard…
Could you tell me how it would be hard? I don't see how it would be hard. Thanks.

Placeholder
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Snip

dude341 wrote:

Could you tell me how it would be hard? I don't see how it would be hard. Thanks.
Lots of people either don't have these games, or don't have the facilities to record or remake them. This is probably why they haven't been taken. Maybe you could try an all music shop? They may have better staff that are more capable of completing your orders. I don't know any, but I'm sure there are some.

applesauceepicness
Scratcher
500+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Snip

dude341 wrote:

Lots of people either don't have these games, or don't have the facilities to record or remake them. This is probably why they haven't been taken. Maybe you could try an all music shop? They may have better staff that are more capable of completing your orders. I don't know any, but I'm sure there are some.
If it wasn't hard someone would have already done it. As (someone) said, lots of people don't have the games, and to try to remake it would take an extremely long time. (I've tried remaking stuff, its very time consuming)

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Snip

dude341 wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

Snip

dude341 wrote:

If it wasn't hard someone would have already done it. As (someone) said, lots of people don't have the games, and to try to remake it would take an extremely long time. (I've tried remaking stuff, its very time consuming)

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avMLHvLwRQ: Wii Shop Channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgt1RehKndE: DSi Shop.
You don't need the games. Just find it on YouTube.
2. I didn't ask for a recording of the music. I asked for a midi file. (a type of sound file where sound isn't stored in the file, only the notes and instruments, where it's up to the computer to play it)
3. All of the “only music” shops are not active now. There last posts are from at least 3 months ago.
Sorry if I sounded rude.

Placeholder
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I know tht this is closed, but do you want to partner with Project SuperStars? It is a shop and awards system and only opened recently.

Owners Name: SeraphinaBlaze and FollowCherryBlossom
Shop Name: Project SuperStars - The Place Where You Can Get Popular Today!
Link to Shop: Here.
How Many Members: 4
How Many Orders Completed: 2 completed, 1 taken.
Activeness: We will help however we can, whenever we can.
Banner Link: http://i.cubeupload.com/XyXLZy.png (This was made by FollowCherryBlossom).
Other: If you partner with us, you get a free Partnership Award.

Thank you!
I can accept it but only lkli2346 can add it

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I know tht this is closed, but do you want to partner with Project SuperStars? It is a shop and awards system and only opened recently.

Banner Link: http://i.cubeupload.com/XyXLZy.png (This was made by FollowCherryBlossom).

Thank you!
Added it!

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Thank you!
Added it!

Thanks! Here's the award: http://i.cubeupload.com/17Ryc6.png
Also, I'll be using your banner on our partners page. Is that OK with you?

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Snip

dude341 wrote:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avMLHvLwRQ: Wii Shop Channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgt1RehKndE: DSi Shop.
You don't need the games. Just find it on YouTube.
2. I didn't ask for a recording of the music. I asked for a midi file. (a type of sound file where sound isn't stored in the file, only the notes and instruments, where it's up to the computer to play it)
3. All of the “only music” shops are not active now. There last posts are from at least 3 months ago.
Sorry if I sounded rude.

People can't really produce a midi file. And some people aren't allowed on YouTube either. Sorry.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

People can't really produce a midi file.
What do you mean? If you mean some people can't make midi files, then true, but most people who work with music use MIDI Files. If you mean MIDI files cannot be made by people then you are wrong, it is not a read-only format.

Placeholder
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

germanengland3 wrote:

People can't really produce a midi file.
What do you mean? If you mean some people can't make midi files, then true, but most people who work with music use MIDI Files. If you mean MIDI files cannot be made by people then you are wrong, it is not a read-only format.

I use mp3s

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Thanks, and of course!

iluvwhiskers
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, its great to see how every things going so well here! i cant wait until i am completley active and i am helping the shop more but i came to ask if i could move into the art department and banners department (i think thats allowed) because there are openings. im not sure if you read my post on the 98th page but that would be great if i could when i get back. btw, congrats on 2000 posts! woo!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iluvwhiskers wrote:

Hey, its great to see how every things going so well here! i cant wait until i am completley active and i am helping the shop more but i came to ask if i could move into the art department and banners department (i think thats allowed) because there are openings. im not sure if you read my post on the 98th page but that would be great if i could when i get back. btw, congrats on 2000 posts! woo!
Another point is, if you are not in the banner department and you are in the art, can you take banner request as they are classed as an art form, I am really good at them

KittenLover7921
Scratcher
29 posts

jmarie9 wrote:

Music-
Username: jmarie9
Instrument: N/A
Description: N/A
Other: I'm not sure if you can do this, but could someone convert the instrumental May It Be (Enya, LOTR) into a project? Thanks
Taken, but it cannot be finished without a real-money purchase because it is protected under copyright and not accessible from Creative Commons, sorry.
jmarie9
Scratcher
100+ posts

KittenLover7921 wrote:

jmarie9 wrote:

Music-
Other: I'm not sure if you can do this, but could someone convert the instrumental May It Be (Enya, LOTR) into a project? Thanks
Taken, but it cannot be finished without a real-money purchase because it is protected under copyright and not accessible from Creative Commons, sorry.
I thought you could just download it from youtube onto a project?
KittenLover7921
Scratcher
29 posts

jmarie9 wrote:

KittenLover7921 wrote:

jmarie9 wrote:

Music-
I thought you could just download it from youtube onto a project?
Not anymore.
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Thanks, and of course!

Great! Could you maybe (you don't have to) encourage some of your staff to come and apply at the shop? We only have two ordinary staff and only one has any obvious experience in the forums.
Also, could I be removed from the Coding Department? I don't think that I am contributing to it enough, and I probably don't actually have enough knowledge of more complex code.
Thanks!

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.