Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Project SuperStars - The Place Where You Can Get Popular Today! - Shop and Awards System - Now Hiring! [RSS Feed]
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Project SuperStars - The Place Where You Can Get Popular Today! - Shop and Awards System - Now Hiring!

Congratulations to GamerGaveMe5Points for being August's Random Scratcher!

Project SuperStars was set up by SeraphinaBlaze and FollowCherryBlossom to help lesser-known Scratchers become more successful. Our shop and awards system are designed to make you more well-known in Scratch! We run a variety of high-quality services, so order now, have fun, and become a star!
Reviews
Username:
What would you like reviewed?:
How strict (1-5)?:
Deadline:
Other:
Advertising*
Username:
What should the ad. look like?:
Any images?:
Any text?:
Other:
*The ad. will be shown on the shop's advertising page for two weeks.
Free Follows
Username:
Name of account you want followed:
How many follows (max number: 5)?:
Deadline:
Other:
'Project Polishing'*
Username:
Link to project:
How many changes?:
Deadline:
Other:
*'Project Polishing' takes a project and adds effects, music, and other extras to improve the project itself.
Want to Partner?*
Username:
Link to shop:
Link to banner (optional):
How many members?:
Do you want a special Project SuperStars banner?:
Other:
*Only managers can apply for partnership.
Want to work here?
Username:
Activity (1-5):
Any alt. accounts?:
If so, list usernames:
Position & Skill:
Following thread (Y/N)?:
Other:
Please read the Staff page before you post your application. Make sure that you know what position you want before you apply for it.
Staff Requirements (please read!)
You must be:
- A ‘Scratcher’.
- Have at least 3 months of experience on Scratch.
- Have at least 50 posts.
- Promise to be an active member of the shop.
If you are unactive, you will be removed from the shop.
Completed Orders

Credits
Banner = FollowCherryBlossom
FP Organiser = SeraphinaBlaze
Inspiration = The Scratch Request Shop

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (Aug. 9, 2017 16:30:55)

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Project SuperStars - The Place Where You Can Get Popular Today! - Shop and Awards System - Now Hiring!

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (July 27, 2017 10:13:02)

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Staff Stuff

Untaken/Uncompleted Orders

Staff List
Purple = Manager
Blue = Head (you can only be head of one department)
Green = Staff
Orange = Representatives

Manager = SeraphinaBlaze
Co-Manager = FollowCherryBlossom

Head of Reviews = Open
Head of Advertising = 78ch3
Head of Free Follows = FollowCherryBlossom
Head of ‘Project Polishing’ = Lotosprincess

Reviews Staff = SeraphinaBlaze
Reviews Staff = FollowCherryBlossom
Reviews Staff = Lotosprincess
Reviews Staff = PrincessTS
Reviews Staff = Open

Advertising Staff = FollowCherryBlossom
Advertising Staff = SeraphinaBlaze
Advertising Staff = Lotosprincess
Advertising Staff = Open
Advertising Staff = Open

Free Follows Staff = Open
Free Follows Staff = 78ch3

'Project Polishing' Staff = SeraphinaBlaze
'Project Polishing' Staff = FollowCherryBlossom
'Project Polishing' Staff = Open

Representative A = SeraphinaBlaze

Managers can organise the shop, hire/fire staff, and make changes to the front page.
Heads can hire/fire staff in their department and take orders in their department.
Staff can take orders in their department.
Representatives can represent the shop in Triple S (one representative per every 5 members).
Fired/Retired Members
None yet.
Advertising Staff - Please Read!

Advertising staff must take their order and then notify the Head of Advertising, who will then add it to the advertisements page. Thank you for your cooperation.
Rules

• Check the shop as often as you can.
  • Only take orders which you know you can complete.
  • Be kind to everyone using the shop.
  • Have fun! This is something you are doing to help others, not to get stressed by!
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to talk to the Managers. They will always be ready to help.
Want to work here?
Username:
Activity (1-5):
Following thread (Y/N):
Any alt. accounts?:
If so, list usernames:
Position & Skill:
Other:

Read everything? In the ‘Other’ section of your application, say ‘SuperStar!’.

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (Aug. 9, 2017 16:31:14)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (July 27, 2017 10:13:15)

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I made a button so if you edit the code, you can make it so it goes to a post

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partners

Members: 5
Date of Partnership: 29/07/17

Members: approx. 40
Date of Partnership: 31/07/17

Members: 14
Date of Partnership: 31/07/17

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (July 31, 2017 12:48:14)

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Out of date post.

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (Aug. 6, 2017 11:25:19)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (July 27, 2017 10:15:04)

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Awards Page

These awards have been made by FollowCherryBlossom, who gave up a lot of her time to help the shop. Please respect that these awards are for the private use of those who have been presented with them. Please don't use them without asking first.
The Awareness Award

This award is presented to Scratchers who raise awareness about global issues. This could be through making a quiz, ‘Did You Know?’ or educational game, etc.
Recipients: None
The Partnership Award

This award is presented to shops that partner with Project SuperStars and help us make people popular!
Recipients: Ella's Shop
The Scratch Request Shop
Cherry's Request Shop
The Inspiration Award

This award is presented to Scratchers who have inspired other users whether this is through making an inspiring project, helping them, or just being incredible!
Recipients: TheEvilChickenNugget
The Rising Star Award

This award is presented to Scratchers who have proven to be stars. They must be under 6 months old, and have done something incredible. This could be: getting featured, having over 10000 loves on a project - you decide!
Recipients: None
The Random Scratcher Award

This award is presented once a month to any random Scratcher. A member of the shop will be asked to find a random Scratcher and they will get this award.
Recipients: GamerGaveMe5Points (August 17)
Award Form
Username:
Person receiving award:
Which award?:
Why?:
Other:

You can nominate anyone, including yourself, for an award, as long as you provide a good reason. You can nominate someone for all the awards except the Partnership Award and the Random Scratcher Award.
This page is monitored by SeraphinaBlaze and FollowCherryBlossom.

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (Aug. 10, 2017 16:05:10)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (July 27, 2017 10:13:58)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Free Follows!
Username: 78ch3
Name of account you want followed: 78ch3 and 77ch3
How many follows (max number: 5)?: 5
Deadline: ASAP
Other: please follow both accounts!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Out of date post.

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (July 28, 2017 16:23:04)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Head or free follows and for the other 3 things can I be a staff. I can do the free follows order above as I have 7 accounts so I can always do 7 follows or less if you need

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (July 28, 2017 13:04:30)

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Out of date post.

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (July 28, 2017 16:23:33)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Head or free follows and for the other 3 things can I be a staff. I can do the free follows order above as I have 7 accounts so I can always do 7 follows or less if you need

Thank you so much! I'll add you right now. Could you comment on 78ch3's profile to tell them? Thanks.
Yep

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Out of date post.

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (July 28, 2017 16:24:37)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Thank you so much! I'll add you right now. Could you comment on 78ch3's profile to tell them? Thanks.
Yep

Thanks.
done it. Look at both profiles. My accounts are: AnneCherrie, BlossomTheRabbit, CherryAR, RP-OliviaAmy, MusicalOlivia, CherryTaco

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Out of date post.

Last edited by SeraphinaBlaze (July 29, 2017 08:45:43)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Yep

Thanks.
done it. Look at both profiles. My accounts are: AnneCherrie, BlossomTheRabbit, CherryAR, RP-OliviaAmy, MusicalOlivia, CherryTaco

Great! Could you start making some of the awards for the shop, now? I'd like them to all be banners, so I'm afraid that it will take quite a bit of work. Here's my ideas:

• Every banner to have a similar background - a dark colour (you can choose this, although very dark blue would be best) with little stars scattered over it.
  • Every banner to say ‘Project SuperStars’ at the top in a light colour (doesn't matter what colour).
  • Then, below that, I would like the name of the award. I'll list all the award names here.

- ‘Awareness Award’ in green.
- ‘Partnership Award’ in orange.
- ‘Inspiration Award’ in light blue.
- ‘Rising Star’ award in light purple.
- ‘Random Scratcher Award’ in rainbow colours.

Sorry if this is too much. There's no rush to get them done, just get them finished whenever you have time. I know they'll be brilliant!
Thanks.
Yes I'll do it either today or tomorrow

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Project SuperStars - The Place Where You Can Get Popular Today! - Shop and Awards System - Now Hiring! [RSS Feed]