Ian123asd wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

PBS66 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

PBS66 wrote:

Y O U R C H A L L E N G E I T ' S T O C O L L E C T 1 0 0 P O I N T
C H A L L E N G E Y O U R F R I E N D S A N D E N J O Y
W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T B R O K E N I M A G E

I see a five-star review! It MUST be good!
Fake reviews exist, you know….
r/woooosh

Last edited by scratcherjack9000 (April 2, 2019 00:09:46)

oldnickfan2005
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bootleg Video Games: The Topic

PBS66 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

PBS66 wrote:

What is that supposed to be ripping off?
On CBeebies, there's this show called ‘'Numberblocks’' https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/numberblocks
why do those look like binomes from reboot

Last edited by oldnickfan2005 (April 2, 2019 00:38:19)

if you are from any of the Bootleg topics, click here to access the directory.
gamertings
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have super Mario and sonic 2 o should I say super Mario sonik 2
Midevalknight103
Scratcher
35 posts

I own an Retro FC, which contains about 300 NES games. I did see Super Mario 6 and 14 on the game selection menu, but I've never played those two.
PBS66
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

PBS66 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

PBS66 wrote:

C H A L L E N G E Y O U R F R I E N D S A N D E N J O Y
W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T W A T C H O U T B R O K E N I M A G E

I see a five-star review! It MUST be good!
Fake reviews exist, you know….
Is this the new GouT?

goofe
gamertings
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh wait I also have SOMARI
Nontree11
Scratcher
100+ posts

oldnickfan2005
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nontree11 wrote:

Dr Amigo
your're not the only one who's seen it

if you are from any of the Bootleg topics, click here to access the directory.
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rocket royale

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i know it's a movie but … the sonic movie … that looks like a sonic bootleg

Scratcher
500+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Ice Man (bootleg Plants vs Zombies) photos:

These were taken via my phone.
I've seen this one in an arcade from a mall I usually go to.
Scratcher
500+ posts

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

I saw vinesauce play some of those.
(it was lion king, but I can't talk about simba's since it is very very messed up)
There are a lot… Bootleg consoles are the only thing I found in his channel.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

102039134 wrote:

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

I saw vinesauce play some of those.
(it was lion king, but I can't talk about simba's since it is very very messed up)
There are a lot… Bootleg consoles are the only thing I found in his channel.
Vinesauce does bootleg consoles? I thought he only did bootleg games

bottom text
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have a Game Boy Micro as a gift for Christmas, it was very old but I still have it. I just don't know if it still works. The first cartridge I received just contains 2 episodes of Pokemon in it and it makes sense due to the fact this was developed by 4Kids, which is a company and well… You'll see stuff like Shark Tale and Shrek movie in one cartridge thing.

And we bought a cartridge of games, you know those 200-in-1 cartridges that contain NES games in it. Well, I have those. And that is the only game cartridge I got for the GBA.

It contains some normal NES games like Mario 3, however. Some are the same game, just with different textures (Like Sonic in Mario 1) or a bootleg completely. The first on the list are three Pokemon games, one is just Little Nemo: Dream Master but replaces the sprite with Blastoise that doesn't look like Blastoise and some of the models are glitched up. Another is a Pikachu game and I can't recognize what game it is, and you can finish the game by holding a button and you'll end up flying and invincible. Another is just Wacky Racers but replace the protagonist with Blastoise.

Another thing I remembered there is a Russian game in it. I don't speak Russian but I tried digging in, its a block puzzle game in which you push boxes in designated locations. There is also a map creator built in it.

Another is a card game one. It has 4 modes, three of them have 4 players with rules that I don't get and a Clock Solitaire thing that I don't also get… Maybe because I don't play Solitaire.

There are three Mahjong games in it, a Chinese chess game in it (Which I DON'T UNDERSTAND) and a lot more stuff that I can't remember or maybe its either the two: Original games (Like the Mario 3 that I said) or Bootlegs.

Also, before that. It gets better. When I was I think 5, I was gifted by a bootleg console, like a portable video game console. Its like game boy advance and I can remember that the color is brown. Yet I can't remember the games in it. And its broken.

Another is a PSP looking one, they gave me this with cartridge with games I can't remember. That's when I removed the cartridge, revealing more games in it. Like Contra but you can pick the stage, Mario but he's Jackie Chan (because its just Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu), a shooting game where you are a face thing and the final boss is a big alien thing. Shaped like what you normally see aliens. And of course, today. Its broken.

Another one was not a console, but contained within a CD-ROM and playable by those CD Players that looks like a laptop. I can't remember anything into it nor any bootleg I played, I played one game in there in which you're a boy. You collect keys but I don't know how to pass the first stage. So far, I don't know where was that CD by now.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

102039134 wrote:

I have a Game Boy Micro as a gift for Christmas, it was very old but I still have it. I just don't know if it still works. The first cartridge I received just contains 2 episodes of Pokemon in it and it makes sense due to the fact this was developed by 4Kids, which is a company and well… You'll see stuff like Shark Tale and Shrek movie in one cartridge thing.

You got a GBA Video cartridge? That's pretty cool

bottom text
Scratcher
500+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I remember having one but I don't know where it was, I only have the 200-in-1 Cartridge.
canarycat2000
Scratcher
500+ posts

NanoSock wrote:

GRAND. DAD.
7 GRAND DAD.7 GRAND DAD. 7 FREAKING GRAND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What scared these two(Answer on my profile)?

(Characters owned by @Pepperboi26 and @BnG-Jamie, respectively)
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Ice Man (bootleg Plants vs Zombies) photos:

These were taken via my phone.
Fun fact: this is really popular in arcades in the UK for whatever reason. I guess a lot of units were shipped here. It's a knockoff of another zombie arcade game unrelated to PvZ. It plays the first part of “Zombies on your Lawn” for the title screen on a loop, and when you insert a coin to play the game, it plays the Pool level music I believe. Occasionally on the title screen it shows the logo and name of a Chinese company which I believe distributed the EWJ2 Shin Shin NES bootleg? Next time I go to my local one I'll take some pictures and videos of it.

Last edited by dude341 (May 17, 2019 00:54:49)

Placeholder
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

102039134 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

102039134 wrote:

I remember having one but I don't know where it was, I only have the 200-in-1 Cartridge.
Fun Fact: Shark Tale has a Sean Paul song in it.

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PBS66 wrote:

That looks like a lazy ripoff of “Je sais pas danser” on Just Dance Unlimited.

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.