Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff! [RSS Feed]
pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff!

TL-80225 wrote:

I teamed up You know I've accepted?
Nice banner!

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff!

Bump

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

RaytaygirlGaming
Scratcher
100+ posts

We need to advertise this market if we're gonna get any orders. Should we advertise in the Show and Tell forums? @TDR-Games

when green flag clicked
go to x: (This Person's) y: (Profile!)
set [Follow] to [Followed]
RainbowUnikittyCat
Scratcher
100+ posts

RaytaygirlGaming wrote:

We need to advertise this market if we're gonna get any orders. Should we advertise in the Show and Tell forums? @TDR-Games
I could advertise! And sorry about inactivity, I got really busy. But I'm back now!

I am Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unicorns!

I can do a magic trick. Watch. I'm going to make you do what I want you to do. Ready? My command is down there. Ready?

read this sentence

See? It works!
Okay okay…. so you aren't impressed? Comment on my profile then and tell me! Or you could ask if I had another magic trick to show you… I've got a few…
DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RaytaygirlGaming wrote:

Don't worry, it will get big soon. My shop was just REALLY lucky, and got 100 views and a partner request in the first day xD

RaytaygirlGaming
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!

when green flag clicked
TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just keep bumping!

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Description: Just a simple VGCI with a colorful background
Size: Avg logo size
Other Details: Needed asap. Thx!!

VideoGamerCanInvent

woah, haven't been on here in a while
princekeela
Scratcher
23 posts

Can you guys do a review? Reviewing:

Username: Princekeela
What you would like reviewed (project, studio, etc.): Studio
Link: Keela Animations
Deadline: Soon or Whenever
Thank You!

Sincerely PrincekeelaCheck Out My Profile! Click Here!
pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

I think we need more staff… XD

HELLO PEOPLE!

pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump… BUmp… BUMp… BUMP!

HELLO PEOPLE!

cattygo101
Scratcher
100+ posts

-application-
Username: cattygo101
Activity (1 - 10): 8.5
Example of work (link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/163231170/
Job Wanted: Any
add [cattygo101] to [mango markets v]

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Greetings!

This shop has been reviewed and is now invited to join the United Shops of Scratch (USS), a network of shops that help each other improve their services, gain more shoppers, and enjoy collaboration.

We look forward to your shop joining the USS, by simply clicking on this link and filling out the application. You will most likely be accepted if you fill out the application correctly, so please do consider this!

If you have any questions or concerns, post it here or on my profile.
~USS Co-Founder/Co-Owner Austinato

7500+ posts (19th)
TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

cattygo101 wrote:

-application-
Username: cattygo101
Activity (1 - 10): 8.5
Example of work (link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/163231170/
Job Wanted: Any
add [cattygo101] to [mango markets v]

Accepted!

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

princekeela wrote:

Can you guys do a review? Reviewing:

Username: Princekeela
What you would like reviewed (project, studio, etc.): Studio
Link: Keela Animations
Deadline: Soon or Whenever
Thank You!

Taken

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

3lejas
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE SCRATCH SHOP AWARDS!

Click the link, fill in the form, and at the end of every month your shop could be chosen for an award!

Last edited by 3lejas (June 11, 2017 07:11:30)

3lejas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I work here?
Username: @3lejas
Activity (1 - 10): 10
Example of work:
Job Wanted: Artist, I can do banners and logos, but I'm not that good at sprites and backdrops.
TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

3lejas wrote:

Can I work here?
Username: @3lejas
Activity (1 - 10): 10
Example of work:
Job Wanted: Artist, I can do banners and logos, but I'm not that good at sprites and backdrops.

Accepted! Thanks a lot

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

buMP

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

RaytaygirlGaming
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

when green flag clicked
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff! [RSS Feed]