Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff! [RSS Feed]
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff!

Bump as you have partner with The Come n' Leave Fast Shop!

woah, haven't been on here in a while
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff!

Hello.

I am a lonely nerd floating around cyberspace who uses all his time to create this. I was wondering if you wanted to add your shop to the list. I battled the 60 second rule to make it! (If yes, please fill out the forum in the thread)

BGMead.

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
Bobbyguy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why, hello there. My name is Bonbyguy1, I need a banner. If you can make me one. Could it be the following?

Letters Bobbyguy1 in white lettering with a shadow, Also a red and Darker red half of a background.

Gamer | Male | Scratcher | Funny | Creative | Friendly

Bobbyguy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, may I please join this shop? It sure does look like a ton of fun. If not, could we partner shops? My shop is kind of failed, so maybe we could partner shops and I could help you and maybe you could help my shop come back to life after all it has been through?
Message me on my profile if We can partner shops, if so, please include any necessary links that I may need to use. Thank you.

Gamer | Male | Scratcher | Funny | Creative | Friendly

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Description: something like this: (/0-0)/ but cooler and flipping a table.
Deadline: in 4 days
More details: please make it look good.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bobbyguy1 wrote:

Why, hello there. My name is Bonbyguy1, I need a banner. If you can make me one. Could it be the following?

Letters Bobbyguy1 in white lettering with a shadow, Also a red and Darker red half of a background.
Taken by partner

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bobbyguy1, your order has been completed!

http://i.cubeupload.com/KaTtte.png

Please give credit to @VideoGamerCanInvent. Make sure not to give credit in your signature, as it may cut off the banner. Credit is preferred to be given on your profile page.

Thanks for ordering! Request any changes. So sorry about the wait!

clarence112
Scratcher
500+ posts

-application-
Username: clarence112
Activity (1 - 10): 10
Example of work (link): Pony vector, 2d Minecraft, Operating system
Job Wanted: Artist/programmer

I'M the evil kumquat!
Want to help out with world building? Click here!
OH, DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THEB ROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1 XD
Check out Byte, my W.I.P. scratch-inspired pygame IDE
620 posts as of Nov 7, 2019, 11:56 AM EST

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

-application-
Username: whitetiger456
Activity (1 - 10): 8 ( I will be gone this weekend tho)
Example of work (link): i have none.
Job Wanted: reviewer.
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Link to studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/275055/
Link to banner: http://i.cubeupload.com/tiMIBg.png
Message (if any): Welcome to Crazy Coffee! We will get your order done super speedy!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Ahem?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Ahem?
The shop is dead

BreannaTheHusky
Scratcher
8 posts

TDR-Games wrote:

◕ ◡ ◕ MANGO MARKETS! ◕ ◡ ◕

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
-Orders for reviews are now accepted!-
Welcome to mango markets, here you can get help with programming, reviews, art, and more.

Now Hiring!
-application-
Username:
Activity (1 - 10):
Example of work (link):
Job Wanted:

Open Jobs:
Artist (8 spots open)
Programmer (5 spots open)
Advertiser (5 spots open)
Reviewer (5 spots open)
Apply today!

Staff List:

@TDR-Games
@RaytaygirlGaming
@pig9992005
Um can I join for artist please I will do my BEST
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Mango Markets -⭐️NOW HIRING⭐️ We are waiting for orders!!! 20+ Spots Open! Join today! Art, Programing Reviews and More!!! Fast Service and good staff! [RSS Feed]