Discuss Scratch

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

~❄️Winter Scratch Camp❄️~ Year 2! Staff info and Discussion

I was actually a counselor last year, could I join you guys for the second year? I was Ritz1125 (although I wasn't really active during that time )

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NOTICE: The Winter Camp staff would want want to remind the members in Polar Bear Cabin that the events and competitions has started. Thank your for choosing Winter Scratch Camp and your cooperation.

-The Winter Scratch Camp staff

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxOwl31xX wrote:

I was actually a counselor last year, could I join you guys for the second year? I was Ritz1125 (although I wasn't really active during that time )

Yeah sure! Just visit the studio and leave a filled out form.

Credit to PeaInAPod for my awesome cat emojis!!!

And thanks to MakeTheBrainHappy for the sweet siggy!
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

NOTICE: The Winter Camp staff would want want to remind the members in Polar Bear Cabin that the events and competitions has started. Thank your for choosing Winter Scratch Camp and your cooperation.

Awesome! Just please be sure to go to the individual profiles of the cabin members to tell them because this forum is for counselors.

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

the_force wrote:

Awesome! Just please be sure to go to the individual profiles of the cabin members to tell them because this forum is for counselors.
O xD yea Ik but scratch doesn the want to spam so I did waited for a bit

Last edited by the_force (Dec. 5, 2016 19:48:26)

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Yeah sure! Just visit the studio and leave a filled out form.
Thank you!

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh, and Nova, do you mind me making a 3-stage make-your-cabin flag event?

Owl

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there anything I can do? Two of my rehearsals were canceled so I have some more time.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Oh, and Nova, do you mind me making a 3-stage make-your-cabin flag event?

I'm afraid we already have our art events planned for this time. Were doing things a bit different this year, be sure to read the entire first post.

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

Is there anything I can do? Two of my rehearsals were canceled so I have some more time.

Oh fantastic!! You can take a look at the second post for our schedule for next week. The one's labeled open don't have a host yet. I believe we have a coding competition, an art competition and a collaboration competition still in need of a host! Just let me know which one you'd like to do!

Last edited by Novakitty (Dec. 6, 2016 03:37:36)

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

What do we have planned for next week? I'd love to host something again
Wonderful!! That would be fantastic! You can take a look at the schedule on the second post and let me know which one you'd like to host! The ones labeled open don''t have a host yet. I believe we have a art competition, a code competition and a collaboration competition all in need of a host.

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, I'll take the Winter Art Landscape competition for next week. Is that okay with you?

Owl

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Okay, I'll take the Winter Art Landscape competition for next week. Is that okay with you?

Sure that works. Just be sure to mention the prizes they will receive. (The prizes are all pre-decided; they are listed in the forum. )

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Sure that works. Just be sure to mention the prizes they will receive. (The prizes are all pre-decided; they are listed in the forum. )
Okay!!

Owl

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

I don't know if I can host either of those competitions still open…I'm not too comfortable with code
Maybe something for week 3 then?

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I host the art competition for week three?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To both Rainbow_waves and ZLGames:
Yes! That would be fantastic!

Last edited by Novakitty (Dec. 6, 2016 23:03:37)