Discuss Scratch

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Studio invite message (Full Support so far!)

-Vuton- wrote:

+1
Also change the message when you try to invite a person who hasn't confirmed they're email it says “You do not have permission to do that”, this can be confusing too!
Yes, that confuses me a lot too.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wow! Is this topic still going on after months?!
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Vuton- wrote:

It was recently bumped, so I guess so.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Vuton- wrote:

I know how to keep topics going for a long time.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LARGE BOMP

Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Full Complete Support

A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
FancyFoxy
Scratcher
500+ posts

A long time ago, there was this studio where you invite everyone that I was involved in. I invited a bunch of people, and I even clicked WazzoTV. It said, “WazzoTV is already a curator of this studio” and I thought, OMG WOW HE'S INVOLVED WITH THIS THAT'S AWESOME

Don't ask why I clicked WazzoTV, it was a while ago.

Anyways, support.

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE. THIS MEANS IT IS AN AUTOMATIC MESSAGE THAT APPEARS AT THE BOTTOM OF ALL MY POSTS.
Hi! I'm FancyFoxy! I create animations and games that were never, EVER meant to be taken seriously.
FancyFoxy Heroes and #Thanksgiving are some of my latest projects, check them out!
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FancyFoxy wrote:

A long time ago, there was this studio where you invite everyone that I was involved in. I invited a bunch of people, and I even clicked WazzoTV. It said, “WazzoTV is already a curator of this studio” and I thought, OMG WOW HE'S INVOLVED WITH THIS THAT'S AWESOME

Don't ask why I clicked WazzoTV, it was a while ago.

Anyways, support.
Funny story! Thanks for the support!

Charles12310 wrote:

Full Complete Support
Thank you also for the support!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANOTHER LARGE BOMP

Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha (Tomorrow 23:59:59)

Delphox915
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support! I have seen a few threads in Bugs/Glitches about this and this would be a good way to stop that.

Hey, I'm Delphox and I love Kaede Akamatsu more than I love myself. I'm a die-hard bookworm and a big DanRon/PKMN fan.
Come join us in the Endless Realities RP!
I love smiley faces! (:
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Delphox915 wrote:

Support! I have seen a few threads in Bugs/Glitches about this and this would be a good way to stop that.
Thanks for the support! I haven't seen any topics about it in Bugs and Glitches, but yeah, this suggestion will stop those topics being created.

KittenClaws123
Scratcher
27 posts

Support!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenClaws123 wrote:

Support!
Thanks!

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Should I make a post for the other confusing studio error message that happens when you invite someone who has an unconfirmed email to a studio?

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

Should I make a post for the other confusing studio error message that happens when you invite someone who has an unconfirmed email to a studio?
Yep, you can make a new topic about that and once you've done it, let me know and I'll follow the discussion and give my FULL support!

Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha (July 21, 2017 19:15:07)

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Yep, you can make a new topic about that and once you've done it, let me know and I'll follow the discussion and give my FULL support!
Alrighty!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Alrighty!
You made the topic yet?

This post also counts as a bomp.

Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha (Tomorrow 15:43:57)

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Alrighty!
You made the topic yet?

Yeah - here it is! I actually made the post 4 days ago though

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Alrighty!
You made the topic yet?

Yeah - here it is! I actually made the post 4 days ago though
Cool! I posted my full support on it.

I don't check the Suggestions forum that often which is why I didn't notice it 4 days ago.

YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Total support! I think that it will be confusing for new scratchers so yeah…

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;