Discuss Scratch

WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Studio invite message (Full Support so far!)

Pretty sure I haven't posted on this yet?
Although I don't use Studios very often, or invite too many people, I can see how it would be confusing for some people. A long time ago, when I made a studio with my friends, I tried inviting one of them only to find that it said they were already a curator. A few days later, I found out that another one of my friends had invited them, but the studio message wasn't specific about it. Nowadays, though, I know that if they're not curating but it says that they are already a curator, it simply means they've already been invited.

I would like to restate that it can be confusing, though, so…
No support. Support.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

Pretty sure I haven't posted on this yet?
Although I don't use Studios very often, or invite too many people, I can see how it would be confusing for some people. A long time ago, when I made a studio with my friends, I tried inviting one of them only to find that it said they were already a curator. A few days later, I found out that another one of my friends had invited them, but the studio message wasn't specific about it. Nowadays, though, I know that if they're not curating but it says that they are already a curator, it simply means they've already been invited.

I would like to restate that it can be confusing, though, so…
No support. Support.
Thank you also for the support!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Badumptiss. Needs the Otis Bump000 VFTurboPower++EcoBoostXLXtraPackage motor.

jakel181
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also have the message changed on to Username is Following the studio .. From this username is following .. Because it looks like the studio name is a username

Disco Calculator | Is it Prime?
Translate The SDS | The Scratch Wiki

define How to scratch
think [Creative]
This message was transmitted using 100% recycled electrons
;
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jakel181 wrote:

Also have the message changed on to Username is Following the studio .. From this username is following .. Because it looks like the studio name is a username
That's a bit more obvious when you click the follow button on a studio it will talk about you following the studio. Feel free to make your own topic about that though.

Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha (May 12, 2017 15:59:35)

jakel181
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok and did I already support

Disco Calculator | Is it Prime?
Translate The SDS | The Scratch Wiki

define How to scratch
think [Creative]
This message was transmitted using 100% recycled electrons
;
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jakel181 wrote:

Ok and did I already support
Yeah you gave support on page 6 of this topic.

ForeverArtist
Scratcher
500+ posts

100% support! although, I'm used to it now, hahah

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ForeverArtist wrote:

100% support! although, I'm used to it now, hahah
Thx for the support!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bomp!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

One large bomp powered by the Otis Bump000 VF+BiTurboBompEdition(BE)

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bompetybomp

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

This is a great idea - it would clear up some confusion (even though I have not seen any personally).
Neither have I, but I think it'd help (but often when I try inviting someone to a studio and get that message and the user isn't in the studio, I just assume they've already been invited)
But I support, some people might be more confused about that than I am. Maybe it's because I've been on Scratch for almost 2 years..

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

+1
Also change the message when you try to invite a person who hasn't confirmed they're email it says “You do not have permission to do that”, this can be confusing too!

Last edited by -Vuton- (June 7, 2017 16:50:36)

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

This is a great idea - it would clear up some confusion (even though I have not seen any personally).
Neither have I, but I think it'd help (but often when I try inviting someone to a studio and get that message and the user isn't in the studio, I just assume they've already been invited)
But I support, some people might be more confused about that than I am. Maybe it's because I've been on Scratch for almost 2 years..
Thanks!

-Vuton- wrote:

+1
Also change the message when you try to invite a person who hasn't confirmed they're email it says “You do not have permission to do that”, this can be confusing too!
Thanks for the support! Feel free to make your own topic about that!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bomp

titanscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

I agree. It's really confusing.

Scratch Wiki Contributor • Active Forum User • New goal: 500 posts • 310/500 posts (62%)My projectsMy studiosMy profile

(-_-) // This is the Bob the good kumquat. He and his army fight evil kumquats.
(-@-) // This is one of the evil kumquats that eat up your signature!!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

titanscratch wrote:

I agree. It's really confusing.
Thanks for the support!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Badoomptiss

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bompetybomp