Discuss Scratch

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Apparently, my copy of Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Team Sonic Racing can cause cancer and reproductive harm.
*In the state of California

bottom text
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

dual_creator43 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

Apparently, my copy of Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Team Sonic Racing can cause cancer and reproductive harm.
WHAT!?

I'm doomed.
Hopefully, mine doesn't. It isn't a 100% chance, right? Although I haven't played it much at all, so I should be safe.
I've plugged over 200 hours into it. If my copy can cause cancer, I'm in trouble.

How can you tell?

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

My parents no longer allow me to play my Nintendo Switch in handheld mode because they think the small screen will hurt my eyes, totally destroying the purpose of the Switch.

They also took away my phone permanently for the same reason, which is a shame since I always look forward to the Sonic Forces Speed Battle events.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

My parents no longer allow me to play my Nintendo Switch in handheld mode because they think the small screen will hurt my eyes, totally destroying the purpose of the Switch.

They also took away my phone permanently for the same reason, which is a shame since I always look forward to the Sonic Forces Speed Battle events.
Your parents are strict, wow. At least you can still play in docked mode, though.
Really sorry for you, though

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Ryrie36 wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

Ryrie36 wrote:

WHAT!?

I'm doomed.
Hopefully, mine doesn't. It isn't a 100% chance, right? Although I haven't played it much at all, so I should be safe.
I've plugged over 200 hours into it. If my copy can cause cancer, I'm in trouble.

How can you tell?

Electronics only cause cancer and reproductive harm if you put them in your lap because of how much they heat that area.

Last edited by nickeljorn (June 26, 2019 22:29:36)

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
pwincess_woona
Scratcher
16 posts

Nintendo Switch

i just cant wait for super mario maker 2

cheese.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Pure / Electric Love “What do you want?” - Eri Kitami -, anyone?

How did it get on the Switch anyway? It's not that horrible, but why?
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Pure / Electric Love “What do you want?” - Eri Kitami -, anyone?

How did it get on the Switch anyway? It's not that horrible, but why?
because nintendo has no quality control.

in west philadelphia born and raised

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

There are some indie games that are like 90% off (which means they're usually less than a buck), which means we can buy them with gold points.

I was considering Sparkle 2 Evo, as it sounded like Spore to me, but I looked it up and it happened to be a boring io-like game. Not gonna waste much of my gold points on it. I'm already saving for a Smash Ultimate Knuckles Mii Outfit.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

What do you think?
Also, the “Toss Item” move came from Tomodachi Life where when two Miis get in a fight, they throw items at each other.

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Aug. 17, 2019 18:02:47)

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-img-
What do you think?
Also, the “Toss Item” move came from Tomodachi Life where when two Miis get in a fight, they throw items at each other.
Miitopia - The Card Game

bottom text
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

CatsUnited wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-img-
What do you think?
Miitopia - The Card Game
yes

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

SuperDoom wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

-img-
What do you think?
Miitopia - The Card Game
yes
That would be actually awesome.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

They should bring back Wii Photo Channel features. I want to draw on my beautiful Sonic screenshots, or arrange them into puzzles.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

They should bring back Wii Photo Channel features. I want to draw on my beautiful Sonic screenshots, or arrange them into puzzles.
The 3DS Photo App on the 3DS allows you to Draw on photos.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Everyone: The Wii U is dead.

Nintendo: Hold my drink. Releases Version 5.5.4 out of nowhere 2 years after the Wii U's original discontinuation

Sorry if it's not on-topic, there isn't a Wii U topic so

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Okay, so here's my ideal “Virtual Console” service.
Instead of being presented on the EShop where you can buy each one individually, it would be a service, kinda like NES NSO, but way better.
First, it would have games from NES to maybe Wii U if the Switch can handle it (And it doesn't make too much use of the Gamepad)
Second, you can play games online with friends like NES NSO, but Wii U games and Wii games (and maybe DS and GameCube games) will have a internet service once again.
Third, you can download games to your Switch/MicroSD Card, so you don't need a internet connection.
Fourth, it will launch with a ton of games already on the service, unlike Wii/Wii U and NES NSO where those have a very small amount of launch titles.
Fifth, there's a separate section that has Soundtracks from the games. You can also download them so no internet required.
Sixth, you can view the game's boxart and Manual.
Seventh, You can adjust your controls in the settings for each game.
Eighth, if the license can be acquired, then Third-Party games and other Non-Nintendo systems can be on the system, like the Genesis, or a game like Bomberman.
I'll probably post this on like a studio or something, so I can update it faster and it won't get lost through the pages.

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Interesting…
Look at the Miis on the side. Also sorry for quadruple post

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Nintendo: Hold my drink. Releases Version 5.5.4 out of nowhere 2 years after the Wii U's original discontinuation

I found this topic which is about the Wii U.

bottom text
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

CatsUnited wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

I found this topic which is about the Wii U.
That topic is closed

Leaving bye