Discuss Scratch

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Not a ton of licensed games these days tend to be successes.

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

nickeljorn wrote:

Actually, one of my BBFs is scared of a MLP episode because there was a headless pony. She's also scared of the bathroom because she thinks zombies will come out of the toilet. And there was a magazine where a girl said she was proud of liking my little pony. But Smiley100P's comment was LOL. Also, we need to get back on topic.
Sure yeah~
(alsoimprettysurethatmlpismatureandkidfriendlyatthesametimeokillstopnow)

I wonder if they can make other controller parts.

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

what if hasbro themselves are making these~

Alsolegoisprettygood

And knuckles.
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Smiley100P wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Can't imagine that making a lot of a difference.

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

I'm pretty sure that the Switch is better than XBox One and Playstation 4. In the video, all the sounds were drowned out by “ what'cha gonna do now, sony and microsoft? ” I hope they stop those fan made apps because that's pretty much piracy.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
ninty-love
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Smiley100P wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Alsolegoisprettygood
LEGO is kind of different

AwesomeMarioBros
Scratcher
97 posts

Nintendo Switch

AwesomeMarioBros wrote:

ninty-love wrote:

I honestly really want Overwatch on there, if only because I don't want to play video games on anything but the Switch.
If the Switch actually confirms that NBA 2K17 and Skyrim: Remastered are officially going to be released on the console - I'm pretty sure other third-party companies will be attracted to selling their games to the Switch, so chances are 50/50.

Retired animator, developer, and Scratcher.
AwesomeMarioBros
Scratcher
97 posts

Nintendo Switch

I'm pretty sure at least 4 third party companies will abandon Sony and Microsoft, and switch to the Switch.

Retired animator, developer, and Scratcher.
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

nickeljorn wrote:

I hope they stop those fan made apps because that's pretty much piracy.
oh, yeah, indeed, much in the same way fan-art is pirating the official game promo art

ninty-love
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Crossing my fingers that they will confirm backwards compatibility for Wii U E-shop games

enigmatic-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nintendo Switch

yay there's a topic for this that i never noticed

i'm super excited for this. and i really hope they create some pokemon spin-off game for this.

yo
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

enigmatic- wrote:

i'm super excited for this. and i really hope they create some pokemon spin-off game for this.
Well they could easily do a main pokemon game. I think I remember reading a report saying they are working on some sort of pokemon game for it.

Witty signature.

enigmatic-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nintendo Switch

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

Well they could easily do a main pokemon game. I think I remember reading a report saying they are working on some sort of pokemon game for it.
well yeah, but they've made pokemon games for the wii before. not sure about the wii u, though.

yo
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

enigmatic- wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

well yeah, but they've made pokemon games for the wii before. not sure about the wii u, though.
I think a main pokemon game on it would be amazing. You still got the handheld factor, but get to have it on a console as well, so you can have it on a large screen.

Witty signature.

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

I think a main pokemon game on it would be amazing. You still got the handheld factor, but get to have it on a console as well, so you can have it on a large screen.
OH MY G O D THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME
GENERATION 8 CONFIRMED

And knuckles.
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

Smiley100P wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

GENERATION 8 CONFIRMED
Especially if the stand has added processing and graphics. It would look amazing!

Witty signature.

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

ninty-love wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Alsolegoisprettygood
LEGO is kind of different

Star Wars too.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

They need another RPG Pokemon game with Shadow Pokemon.

ninty-love
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

powercon5 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

enigmatic- wrote:

GENERATION 8 CONFIRMED
Especially if the stand has added processing and graphics. It would look amazing!
it doesn't

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nintendo Switch

turkey3 wrote:

They need another RPG Pokemon game with Shadow Pokemon.

I have never played an Orre game, but I agree-WHAT HAPPENED?! I just thought about how funny it would be for someone to play a main series pokemon game on the TV and someone else playing a Stadium/Orre game on the handheld.
if <<orre on handheld> and <main on tv>> then
broadcast [ LOLv]

end