Discuss Scratch

kikimc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

ejlegend5 wrote:

It's a bit early for Christmas isn't it? It's only October.

Monkey_Legend wrote:

ejlegend5 wrote:

Hehe
Well yeah but we like to get ready early
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Monkey_Legend wrote:

Yes please
I, Monkey_Legend, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Monkey_Legend, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
Thx for joining

kikimc wrote:

Hi, I have a idea we could plan our gifts & try and get everyone to get involved!!!!
I'll talk to sigton's shop and couple of others
I don't know what you mean by plan our gifts good on you for trying to get people to join. I can't wait till this is a successful collab.

ejlegend5 wrote:

It is not, we need to have people join before the 15th of November when we will be telling you who you are giving a gift to.
Bianca_di_Angelo_CHB
Scratcher
9 posts

I'll join!
kikimc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bianca_di_Angelo_CHB wrote:

I'll join!
Ok sign up by using the thingy on page 1 we'll be happy to help
ejlegend5
Scratcher
72 posts

Might as well,
Username:
I, ejlegend5, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, ejlegend5, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
How do I know what who I'm jiving my gift to?
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

ejlegend5 wrote:

Might as well,
Username:
I, ejlegend5, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, ejlegend5, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
How do I know what who I'm jiving my gift to?
thx for joining and it will be posted in a project on the 15th of November, that gives you plenty of time to get the present ready before Christmas
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bianca_di_Angelo_CHB wrote:

I'll join!
make sure you fill out the form
HarnessTheWind
Scratcher
33 posts

Username:
I, HarnessTheWind, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, HarnessTheWind, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.

DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

Will we be giving our presents on Christmas day? (as in 12/25/16)

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

☆ Killing will not bring you peace ~ Professor X ☆
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

DragonWizard29 wrote:

it will be as close as you can give it to christmas day, if you can give it on christmas day, that's great
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I suggest that all the presents go into a post by the account.
Example,

XXX's present - *image of a tiny present here, linking to the present*
And it would go on, the way we'd do this is that the Santa would leave a link on TNGC's profile, and he'd then delete it, but not without retrieving link first.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

it will be as close as you can give it to christmas day, if you can give it on christmas day, that's great
Great! Because I can't give my gift on Christmas day….

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

☆ Killing will not bring you peace ~ Professor X ☆
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How will u get the present to them in secret

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

monkeytrooper wrote:

How will u get the present to them in secret
you don't they'll know you gave them a present. The secret was who was going to give you a present before christmas
ELevell
Scratcher
100+ posts

I forgot to ask… What is a siggy?

Spelling is
chalanging
difucult
hard.
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

ELevell wrote:

It's a signature
ELevell
Scratcher
100+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

ELevell wrote:

It's a signature

Oh… I should have known.

Spelling is
chalanging
difucult
hard.
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

ELevell wrote:

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

ELevell wrote:

It's a signature

Oh… I should have known.
no that's fine, people need to ask or see to know
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yesssss let me join this ahah
Username:
I, Scratchnapped, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Scratchnapped, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
woop

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchnapped wrote:

yesssss let me join this ahah
Username:
I, Scratchnapped, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Scratchnapped, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
woop
Thx for joining