Discuss Scratch

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

I

weatherman06 wrote:

Can you sponsor this service?
Click below to find the service.
-snip-
That is to request on a different forum
There is a link that you need to click if you want to sponsor and you haven't been requested.
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

weatherman06 wrote:

just let the owner see this!
60 second rule :P
?
scratchcat2538
Scratcher
1000+ posts

#SecretSantaServiceLogo

“Luke, I am your father.” ~ Darth Vader
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchcat2538 wrote:

-snip-

#SecretSantaServiceLogo
wow, nice job!
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

If you want more activity here, i can advertise this. just tell me who i'll be secret santa-ing. it'd help if i had a head start, after all!

Last edited by cbuugdrama9 (Sept. 20, 2016 01:42:40)

Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

If you want more activity here, i can advertise this. just tell me who i'll be secret santa-ing. it'd help if i had a head start, after all!
Sorry can't tell cause I don't know, on the 25th of November the Project will be out and it will tell you then. Another reason I can't tell you is because It keeps changing when a new person joins. Sorry
TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:
I, Bob the Builder,Tacocatproduuctions hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Bob the Builder,Tacocatproduuctions, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.

Last edited by TacoCatProuductions (Sept. 20, 2016 11:25:27)

TacoCatProuductions
Experienced Artist, Animator, Coder, and Shop Owner
Game Designer I 101 Followers I 1 Year, 9 Months I 32569 Posts
“Dare to Be Different. The World Is Full Of The Ordinary.”. - Anonymous
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

TacoCatProuductions wrote:

Username:
I, Bob the Builder,Tacocatproduuctions hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Bob the Builder,Tacocatproduuctions, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
cool thx for joining
SecretSantaService
Scratcher
21 posts

bump

TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If i make a sig…. will u give credit?

TacoCatProuductions
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

yeah, check out the sigs and logo that were made for us, the have credit on the post where they live
TacoCatProuductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

yeah, check out the sigs and logo that were made for us, the have credit on the post where they live
live?

TacoCatProuductions
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

live?
here for the logos and here for the siggies
blazestar1919
Scratcher
3 posts

I, blazestar1919 hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and to give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by the scratch secret Santa service. I, blazestar1919 am now hereby signing up to join the scratch secret Santa service for 2016.
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

blazestar1919 wrote:

I, blazestar1919 hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and to give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by the scratch secret Santa service. I, blazestar1919 am now hereby signing up to join the scratch secret Santa service for 2016.
glad to have you join
DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'd like to join!

Username: DragonWizard29
I, DragonWizard29, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, DragonWizard29, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.

feel free to call me DW29!

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

☆ Killing will not bring you peace ~ Professor X ☆
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

DragonWizard29 wrote:

I'd like to join!

I, DragonWizard29, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, DragonWizard29, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.

thx for joining
DragonWizard29
Scratcher
100+ posts

THENEWGAMECREATOR wrote:

DragonWizard29 wrote:

I'd like to join!

thx for joining
Your welcome!

☆ If they hurt you, hurt them back. If they kill you, walk it off ~ Captain America ☆

☆ Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved ~ Charles Xavier ☆

☆ Killing will not bring you peace ~ Professor X ☆
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumpity bumpity bumpity bumpity bumpity bump bump bump