Discuss Scratch

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<


Welcome, Come Join The Scratch Secret Santa Service


The Service was founded by THENEWGAMECREATOR
The Service is managed by THENEWGAMECREATOR
The Service is co-managed by scratchnapped

By joining, you are helping the scratch community.
All that join for 2016 have to make a present for a random scratcher that applied. It has to be electronic. So you could make some scratcher a logo, a siggy or even some sort of scripting that could improve some of their projects. What you give is up to you. You have to give it as close as possible to Christmas (and must be before January (Australian Eastern Standard Time)).

Requirements
- When you join you promise to create some sort of electronic gift for someone else on scratch
- You promise to not look inside the project that tells you who you are creating a present for
- You will give the scratcher you are assigned the present you made for them as close to Christmas (and before January) as you can
- You have not been banned by the Scratch Secret Santa Service



Find Out The AEST Now
Go here

Help Make The Service Grow, Help Us Advertise
Grab one of the signatures/banners here

Do you want to sponsor?
Go here

Want To Make The Sevice A Logo For The Oficial Scratch Secret Santa Service Account
brand the post with #SecretSantaServiceLogo
See The Secret Santa Service Logos

Want To Make The Service A Banner/Siggy?
brand the post with #SecretSantaServiceSig
See The Secret Santa Service Siggies/Banners

The Official Account is Found HERE

THE SCRATCH SECRET SANTA SERVICE IS SPONSORED BY:


Owned by THENEWGAMECREATOR


Owned by banana439monkey


Owned by -Spectrum


Owned by Bright-Idea



Comments:

Paddle2See wrote:

This looks like fun.

inTIMidator36 wrote:

Can I join? I love scratch and have been on a couple years.

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

This is a really good idea.

Last edited by THENEWGAMECREATOR (Jan. 1, 2017 08:20:44)

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

What your service do? You might want to cover that.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

ZLGames wrote:

What your service do? You might want to cover that.

Oh, I thought I did. All that join for 2016 have to make a present for a random scratcher that applied. It has to be electronic. So you could make some scratcher a logo, a siggy or even some sort of scripting that could improve some of their projects. What you give is up to you. You have to give it as close as possible to Christmas.
TealWashableMarker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Before I join, I have a few questions. How will it be anonymous? And can you explain in more detail how this service works? Thanks
TealWashableMarker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

TealWashableMarker wrote:

Forget about the detail thing, I reaqd the previous comment

you gonna join?
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

TealWashableMarker wrote:

Before I join, I have a few questions. How will it be anonymous? And can you explain in more detail how this service works? Thanks

There will be a project made that will display who you have been assigned and once you've seen it, the data gets deleted.
SecretSantaService
Scratcher
21 posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

This is the Official Account

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Why Secret Santa Service?

What about people who are not christian?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

ZLGames wrote:

Why Secret Santa Service?

What about people who are not christian?

1) People who aren't christian believe in santa
2) The action of giving a christmas present to someone who doesn't know who they are getting a present for is called secret santa. I was just naming the sevice after what it is doing.
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Username: Bright-Idea
I, Bright-Idea, herby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Bright-Idea, am now herby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.


One note though, you misspell ‘service’ a lot (you spell it sevice). You might want to fix that on your banners and stuff so you look more professional.

I’m writing my book in fifth person, so every sentence starts out with:
“I heard from this guy who told somebody …”
(New signature every Monday! Last updated: 1.30.17)
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Bright-Idea wrote:

Username: Bright-Idea
I, Bright-Idea, herby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Bright-Idea, am now herby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.


One note though, you misspell ‘service’ a lot (you spell it sevice). You might want to fix that on your banners and stuff so you look more professional.
yeah, i'll fix that

Edit: done.
My laptop is horrible

Last edited by THENEWGAMECREATOR (Sept. 10, 2016 00:41:40)

inTIMidator36
Scratcher
11 posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Can I join? I love scratch and have been on a couple years.
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

inTIMidator36 wrote:

Can I join? I love scratch and have been on a couple years.
sure, if you can't find the application
Join The 2016 Team

Username:
I, AddUsernameHere, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, AddUsenameHere, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

This looks like fun. I'll move it over to the Collaboration section for you - that's a better fit, I think

Scratch Team Member, kayak enthusiast, and servant to multiple cats.

;
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

I, ZLGames, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, ZLGames, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
buildersforlifeB3
Scratcher
47 posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

I,buildersforlifeB3, herby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Team Secret Service. I, buildersforlifeB3, am now herby signing up to join the Scratch Team Secret Service for 2016.


My banner made by the lovely cupcake9919.
Check her out! https://scratch.mit.edu/users/cupcake9919/




cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Username: Cbuugdrama9
I, Cbuugdrama9, herby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Cbuugdrama9, am now herby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.


Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

Paddle2See wrote:

This looks like fun. I'll move it over to the Collaboration section for you - that's a better fit, I think

cool, thx. Do you want to join?
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Scratch Secret Santa Service >*){|Please Join For The Best Scratch Christmas EVER!!!|}(*<

ZLGames wrote:

I, ZLGames, hereby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, ZLGames, am now hereby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.

buildersforlifeB3 wrote:

I,buildersforlifeB3, herby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Team Secret Service. I, buildersforlifeB3, am now herby signing up to join the Scratch Team Secret Service for 2016.

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

Username: Cbuugdrama9
I, Cbuugdrama9, herby promise to respect the scratch guidelines and give a gift to the person I am assigned. I promise to obey the requirements given by The Scratch Secret Santa Service. I, Cbuugdrama9, am now herby signing up to join the Scratch Secret Santa Service for 2016.
Yay, that makes five, including myself.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile