Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » -Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring* [RSS Feed]
gpaulding
Scratcher
76 posts

-Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring*

I need a lightbulb.
Colors: Yellow with black background
Words*: Idea Studios
Drawing/What you want on your logo: Lightbulb shining in a black background
Border?(A line around the banner): none
When you need it by: 10/19/16
Format (Project or link?): logo
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread): comment on my profile with the link.
Anything else*: A small anmation. Maybe the light bulb turning on and off?
*Optional

Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring*

gpaulding wrote:

I need a lightbulb.
Colors: Yellow with black background
Words*: Idea Studios
Drawing/What you want on your logo: Lightbulb shining in a black background
Border?(A line around the banner): none
When you need it by: 10/19/16
Format (Project or link?): logo
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread): comment on my profile with the link.
Anything else*: A small anmation. Maybe the light bulb turning on and off?
*Optional
Awesome! I'll have this done in at the most 2 hours.

I’m Back!
logos204
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Perfection Graphics-
Colors: blue, purple
Words*: L
Drawing/What you want on your logo: a ladybug with hearts as the spots
Border?(A line around the banner): N/A
When you need it by: 10-11-16
Format (Project or link?): project
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread): comment
Anything else*: thanks so much!
*Optional

Logos204

artist - scratcher - shop owner
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

logos204 wrote:

-Perfection Graphics-
Colors: blue, purple
Words*: L
Drawing/What you want on your logo: a ladybug with hearts as the spots
Border?(A line around the banner): N/A
Format (Project or link?): project
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread): comment
Anything else*: thanks so much!
*Optional
Cool, taken.

I’m Back!
Candylanguagegirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This banner is for this collab, because I don't want to bother trying to figure out how to upload something to one of those fancy hosting websites. Side note: If you could put it in a project and as an image, that would be amazing. Usually my computer rips images from the forums, so having a project I could take a look at would be great. Ha sorry for being so particular.

Colors: Red, white, and green. I'll leave what's colored what up to the artist.
Words*: The Twelve Days of Christmas. (If you're designing in-scratch, please use the scratch font. If you use another program, use whatever font you want.)
Drawing/What you want on your banner: I wouldn't mind if you used the girl from this thumbnail (feel free to recolor if needed), but anything winter-y will work perfectly.
Border?(A line around the banner): I'd rather you didn't, but I'll leave that to the discretion of the artist. If it looks better to have it, have it.
Format (Project or Image?): Both, see above note. If that isn't possible, just the image is fine.
When you need it by: Whenever. If it isn't done by the end of October, I might get a little frustrated, but there isn't a time constraint on this, so whenever you have time to get to it.
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread?): Profile comment, please.
Anything else?: Nope, not really. Thanks!

~Fail spectacularly~
branding204
Scratcher
41 posts

-Perfection Graphics-
Colors: yellow, blue, purple, green
Words*: Cool Free Brandings
Drawing/What you want on your logo: idk, u decide
Border?(A line around the banner): if it looks good…
Format (Project or Image?): project
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread?): comment
Anything else*: thanks!
*Optional

Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Candylanguagegirl wrote:

This banner is for this collab, because I don't want to bother trying to figure out how to upload something to one of those fancy hosting websites. Side note: If you could put it in a project and as an image, that would be amazing. Usually my computer rips images from the forums, so having a project I could take a look at would be great. Ha sorry for being so particular.

Colors: Red, white, and green. I'll leave what's colored what up to the artist.
Words*: The Twelve Days of Christmas. (If you're designing in-scratch, please use the scratch font. If you use another program, use whatever font you want.)
Drawing/What you want on your banner: I wouldn't mind if you used the girl from this thumbnail (feel free to recolor if needed), but anything winter-y will work perfectly.
Border?(A line around the banner): I'd rather you didn't, but I'll leave that to the discretion of the artist. If it looks better to have it, have it.
Format (Project or Image?): Both, see above note. If that isn't possible, just the image is fine.
When you need it by: Whenever. If it isn't done by the end of October, I might get a little frustrated, but there isn't a time constraint on this, so whenever you have time to get to it.
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread?): Profile comment, please.
Anything else?: Nope, not really. Thanks!
Taken

branding204 wrote:

-Perfection Graphics-
Colors: yellow, blue, purple, green
Words*: Cool Free Brandings
Drawing/What you want on your logo: idk, u decide
Border?(A line around the banner): if it looks good…
*Optional
Taken

I’m Back!
6littleman
Scratcher
100+ posts

[b]-Perfection Graphics-
Colors:
Words*:6Littleman On Scratch
Drawing/What you want on your banner: Anything that's The four Elements ( Fire, Water, Earth, and Air ) related
Border?(A line around the banner):Yes Red Fading into blue (Blue Is here the ice part is and red is where the fire starts) And Brown Fading into White for all of the 4 elements
Format (Project or Image?):I Don't Care
When you need it by: Anytime Is Fine (Hey That Rymes!)
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread?):Comment On Profile With Link
Anything else?:Can it be fire and ice theme? Like, Fire on one side and water on another And so on? Thank You!.

Btw its fine if you cant do it ill understand

Last edited by 6littleman (Oct. 10, 2016 17:41:27)

Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

6littleman wrote:

[b]-Perfection Graphics-
Colors:
Drawing/What you want on your banner: Anything that's The four Elements ( Fire, Water, Earth, and Air ) related
Border?(A line around the banner):Yes Red Fading into blue (Blue Is here the ice part is and red is where the fire starts) And Brown Fading into White for all of the 4 elements
Anything else?:Can it be fire and ice theme? Like, Fire on one side and water on another And so on? Thank You!.

Taken.

I’m Back!
6littleman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bright-Idea wrote:

6littleman wrote:

[b]-Perfection Graphics-
Colors:

Taken.
Sorry i`m a noob at shops, does taken mean your taken or you took the order?

-PerfectionGraphics-
Scratcher
35 posts

6littleman wrote:

Bright-Idea wrote:

6littleman wrote:

[b]-Perfection Graphics-
Colors:

Taken.
It means I took your order and it's in progress. Your not a noob, don't worry.
(This is Bright-Idea's logo account, I just realized what account I was logged on to. )

Last edited by -PerfectionGraphics- (Oct. 10, 2016 20:57:33)

6littleman
Scratcher
100+ posts

-PerfectionGraphics- wrote:

6littleman wrote:

Bright-Idea wrote:

6littleman wrote:

[b]-Perfection Graphics-
Colors:

Taken.
It means I took your order and it's in progress. Your not a noob, don't worry.
(This is Bright-Idea's logo account, I just realized what account I was logged on to. )
k thanks

6littleman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Questen: I recently got a order of a banner but when I upload it to cubeupload I says its the wrong file type! If anyone know how to fix it please tell me because I really want to use the banner!

flexaxu
Scratcher
79 posts

———————–
-Perfection Graphics-
Type (Numbers, letters, symbols, or a combination): Combination of letters (lowercase + capital), numbers, punctuation, and the symbols below. . .
Symbols* (What symbols do you need?): #@$%^&*()
Girly or Boy-ish: Girl-ish
All caps?: (Yes/No) No
Description: Neat and cute, whatever you think would fit with this branding: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/124999298/
When you need it by: Um. . . the sooner the better, but no specific date
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread): Comment
THENEWGAMECREATOR
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner Changed for Secret Santa Service
Here's the new one
[img]http://i.cubeupload.com/mH2Gls.png[/img]
logos204
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Perfection Graphics-
Colors: purple, blue, green
Words*: stary
Drawing/What you want on your logo: spiral designs, tiny stars
Border?(A line around the logo): no thanks
When you need it by: 10-12-16
*Optional

Logos204

logos204
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review:

I keep coming back! -Perfection Graphics- really does do perfection, fast! The only thing I would say to fix is that the “rounded squares” that all of my requests have been in, seem to be a bit lop-sided. Otherwise, great work!

Logos204

Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

logos204 wrote:

Review:

I keep coming back! -Perfection Graphics- really does do perfection, fast! The only thing I would say to fix is that the “rounded squares” that all of my requests have been in, seem to be a bit lop-sided. Otherwise, great work!
Thanks! I'm sorry about the lopsided squares, I can redo any that you want.

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

flexaxu wrote:

———————–
-Perfection Graphics-
Type (Numbers, letters, symbols, or a combination): Combination of letters (lowercase + capital), numbers, punctuation, and the symbols below. . .
Symbols* (What symbols do you need?): #@$%^&*()
Girly or Boy-ish: Girl-ish
All caps?: (Yes/No) No
Description: Neat and cute, whatever you think would fit with this branding: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/124999298/
When you need it by: Um. . . the sooner the better, but no specific date
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread): Comment
Taken.

logos204 wrote:

-Perfection Graphics-
Colors: purple, blue, green
Words*: stary
Drawing/What you want on your logo: spiral designs, tiny stars
Border?(A line around the logo): no thanks
When you need it by: 10-12-16
*Optional
Taken.

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

I’m Back!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » -Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring* [RSS Feed]