Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » -Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring* [RSS Feed]
thoyal
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring*

Bright-Idea wrote:

thoyal wrote:

Hi! I need a sprite.

-Perfection Graphics-
Drawing/What you want^: I need a cartoon of the favorite button. (Ya know, the star that you press to favorite projects )
Colors: Yellow with black outlining. (You can do shading/lighting if you want, just don't get too detailed)
Words*: None.
When you need it by: Sometime today.
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread): This thread.
Anything else*: Nope.
*Optional
Awesome, I'll do it now. It should be done in 30 minutes or less. If I understand correctly, you want the follow button, but instead of blue you want yellow?
Congrats on being the first customer!
Um, no, no, not the follow button. The FAVORITE button. The star.

Check out my studio! Check out this collaboration!

Want some quality music, art, or voice acting? Click here and we'll complete your order quickly!

—> DO NOT CLICK <— —> MY IDEA <—
-PerfectionGraphics-
Scratcher
35 posts

-Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring*

thoyal wrote:

Bright-Idea wrote:

thoyal wrote:

Hi! I need a sprite.

-Perfection Graphics-
Drawing/What you want^: I need a cartoon of the favorite button. (Ya know, the star that you press to favorite projects )
Colors: Yellow with black outlining. (You can do shading/lighting if you want, just don't get too detailed)
*Optional
Awesome, I'll do it now. It should be done in 30 minutes or less. If I understand correctly, you want the follow button, but instead of blue you want yellow?
I'm sorry. I read really fast and skip over words. The Favorite star, got it. Sorry for screwing that up.

thoyal
Scratcher
500+ posts

-PerfectionGraphics- wrote:

thoyal wrote:

Bright-Idea wrote:

thoyal wrote:

Hi! I need a sprite.

-Perfection Graphics-
*Optional
I'm sorry. I read really fast and skip over words. The Favorite star, got it. Sorry for screwing that up.
It's okay. I'm not mad. I'm just glad I told you before you made the follow button.

Want some quality music, art, or voice acting? Click here and we'll complete your order quickly!

thoyal
Scratcher
500+ posts

thoyal wrote:

-PerfectionGraphics- wrote:

thoyal wrote:

Bright-Idea wrote:

thoyal wrote:

Hi! I need a sprite.

-Perfection Graphics-
*Optional
It's okay. I'm not mad. I'm just glad I told you before you made the follow button.
Another shop provided me with what I needed. You don't need to make it. Thanks, though!

-PerfectionGraphics-
Scratcher
35 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/122193731/
All Done!
Sorry about the long wait, I had piano lessons and I forgot about them.

Edit: Oh, okay. Sorry I couldn't help you. I hope that you got what you needed from the other shop. If you still need anything ever, please come on in!

Last edited by -PerfectionGraphics- (Sept. 21, 2016 23:07:26)

Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

I’m Back!
logos204
Scratcher
100+ posts

Activity level: 8/10
Example of work (Vector): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/120800732/ My entry to @strawberrytree 's logo contest
Experience (Have you worked in any other shops?, etc.): own Stary Night Logos, co-owner of XPress Logos
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes!
Anything else?: Avocado

Logos204

artist - scratcher - shop owner
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

logos204 wrote:

Example of work (Vector): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/120800732/ My entry to @strawberrytree 's logo contest
Experience (Have you worked in any other shops?, etc.): own Stary Night Logos, co-owner of XPress Logos
Thanks for trying out! However this is a Vector only shop, and the logo you provided is in Bitmap. If you have a Vector logo or graphic you could link to, you'd totally be accepted. However, Vector is mandatory. Sorry!

I’m Back!
logos204
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bright-Idea wrote:

logos204 wrote:

Thanks for trying out! However this is a Vector only shop, and the logo you provided is in Bitmap. If you have a Vector logo or graphic you could link to, you'd totally be accepted. However, Vector is mandatory. Sorry!
oh, sorry. it is vector but I switched to bitmap to do the text. The art is vector!

Logos204

artist - scratcher - shop owner
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

logos204 wrote:

Bright-Idea wrote:

logos204 wrote:

oh, sorry. it is vector but I switched to bitmap to do the text. The art is vector!
Oh! Okay, then your accepted. You know you can write text in Vector, right?

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order from our shop!
Update: We are now serving custom fonts! Come and get 'em!

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Come and get a logo!

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Come get a fancy logo!

I’m Back!
DragonGames32145
New to Scratch
13 posts

Hello my name is dragongames32145! I was wondering if you could make me a western themed logo for my new game pls''
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DragonGames32145 wrote:

Hello my name is dragongames32145! I was wondering if you could make me a western themed logo for my new game pls''
I would love to! But please fill out a form, first.
-Perfection Graphics-
Colors:
Words*:
Drawing/What you want on your logo:
Border?(A line around the banner):
When you need it by:
Format (Project or link?):
Preferred Notification (Comment or this thread):
Anything else*:
*Optional

I’m Back!
Bright-Idea
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Come get a beautifully crafted logo!

I’m Back!
-PerfectionGraphics-
Scratcher
35 posts

Bump!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » -Perfection Graphics- Custom Vector Logos, Banners, Art, Text and Font Uploads *Now Hiring* [RSS Feed]