Discuss Scratch

asterbunny
Scratcher
1 post

ITopic - Making Your Way Into the Scratch Community :)

My advice for joining the Scratch community: Roleplaying. That's how I became known in the community. Find an active roleplay studio with a theme you like. This can be hard, but once you find one, you're good to go. Through roleplaying you meet new Scratchers, who in turn check you and your projects out. The Scratchers you roleplay with often have the same interests as you so they are interested in many of the projects you create. Many Scratchers are active on multiple RP studios, which is great because each studio has a different assortment of people to meet. In the end you become part of a small Scratch community with the same interests as you.
t0to
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thank you so much helped me

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My favorit projet go look=)

GirlsEmpowered
Scratcher
2 posts

hello I am GirlsEmpowered and I am here to help girls accomplish their dreams and help them live up to their full potential. Well, that might be a little bit of a stretch… I just want to help people with their problems and help with what ever they needs

last but not least I want to empower girls EVERYWHERE

say [stop by my profile
because I go the extra mile
drop a love and a fave
you know it's what i crave
I mostly used rhymezone
because without it I would moan!
BOOM!]
sing this as a rap please
-TigerPuppy-
Scratcher
4 posts

Hi, I know I'm not THAT new but I really need some help. I would like more love and faves on my projects and I have made a studio for ideas but no one seems to be taking me seriously. Is this because I'm new or something? Am I doing something wrong? I just really want people to look at my stuff more and I don't want to join random studio because I don't want my messages junked up. What am I doing wrong?

TP
goderpychocolate
New to Scratch
1 post

THANK U SENPI
poplolli
Scratcher
3 posts

nice guide.
dihikon
Scratcher
21 posts

forever

add [ LEAVE SCRATCH ] to [list v]end
dihikon
Scratcher
21 posts

plopoli you are have only 1 discuss ????????????????????????????????????????
dihikon
Scratcher
21 posts

you should write more

click new discuss
wait (5) secs
send discuss

Last edited by dihikon (Dec. 11, 2016 14:07:34)

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dihikon wrote:

you should write more

click new discuss
wait (5) secs
send discuss
Hi there, please test out the [scratchblocks] tag on this forum. Thanks!

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
1ThatOneShadow1
Scratcher
7 posts

Hello Scratchers!. Im A Fairly New Scratch!. So If You Would Need Help With Somthing, Tell Someone Elce Or Me But Bye!.
when green flag clicked
broadcast [ Welcome To Scratch!]
raphsadooda
Scratcher
42 posts

Hello New Scratchers! If you'd like to get social with Scratch while learning some cool skills, sign up to Scratch Academy and learn loads! There's assignments to do, contests to enter and fun to have! Enter this link into your search engine and get going!

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1887775/comments/
SkyWing17
Scratcher
79 posts

Hello all you new scratchers! <3

Despite the lack of a profile pic, I've been around for a year now. XD

Scratch is an amazing website that is completely kid friendly. ^-^ It's the only site I know of that is so completely free of inappropriate content.

You aren't just limited to programming. Scratch allowed you to do pretty much anything! Play a musical instrument and want to let the world hear it? You can do that here! Do you like to write and want some feedback? No better place to do it than here! Are you a digital artist/animator like me wanting to share your work but are not allowed on DeviantArt? Scratch has you covered.

Scratch is a website that celebrates creativity. The possibilities are endless!

Be sure not to fall into the trap that led to my quitting, which is judging your self worth based on what others say about you.
I got some mean comments and thought that what other people thought about me decided my worth.

Remember that if you DO get rude comments you can always report them. The scratch team is happy to help and alerting them helps the team keep scratch the fun and friendly site that it is. ^^

I hope you last longer than me, and enjoy your scratch journey!
While I may not be sharing anything or talking to anybody, I'm still drawing and animating daily so feel free to ask questions!

Feel free to ask here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3678287/

BeWaRE ThE MAn WHo SPeAkS iN HaNDs
Arctcfx
Scratcher
4 posts

How do you become a full scratcher again? I had another account but forgot…. I think you just wait a bit or something…?
-Arctcfx
ladyclemit
Scratcher
19 posts

who made a scene in English to “get up in the morning”?
duckseatseed
Scratcher
14 posts

duckseatseed
Scratcher
14 posts

-TigerPuppy- wrote:

Hi, I know I'm not THAT new but I really need some help. I would like more love and faves on my projects and I have made a studio for ideas but no one seems to be taking me seriously. Is this because I'm new or something? Am I doing something wrong? I just really want people to look at my stuff more and I don't want to join random studio because I don't want my messages junked up. What am I doing wrong?

TP
be nice to people on forums!

ExperienceSea
Scratcher
91 posts

duckseatseed wrote:

-TigerPuppy- wrote:

TP
be nice to people on forums!

You're not doing anything wrong! It can take a while to gain more views and loves. Try talking to different people, and make some friends. Keep making projects and soon, you will gain more recognition
saraandmadi
Scratcher
6 posts

thanks for the guide!
ballerina1881
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi I'm new to Scratch too! I would love if some of you could check out my videos because I spend a lot of time editing. Anyways hi everyone!

:Pb18