Discuss Scratch

TheScratchHobbiest
Scratcher
500+ posts

<< DragonDrop | RECRUITING DEVELOPERS | Help us code a website where you can make your own free websites! >>

Time on Scratch: 6 Years
Applying for backend or fronted? Front
Do you know HTML5? Yes
Do you know CSS? Yes
Do you know Javascript? Currently Learning (51%)
Do you know Node.JS? Want to Learn (1%)
Example (give me a snippet of HTML, CSS or PHP made by you!): https://lucid-plus.github.io/ (I did all the HTML and CSS)
Why do you want to apply? I would like to help you guys with the development as I think this would help me learn some new skills.
What is DragonDrop? DragonDrop will be a user friendly Drag n' Drop website creator
Have you ever worked on a big project on this before? No
Do you know what your job means & involves? If so, what? Not at the moment.
Why should we pick you rather than others? I think I should be part of the team as I help make easy to use content
Dedication: 8
Skill: 8
Activity: 9
Grammar & Punctuation: 10

I am mostly inactive on scratch but, I will check in now and then!
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

<< DragonDrop | RECRUITING DEVELOPERS | Help us code a website where you can make your own free websites! >>

I'd help since my mom knows a load of coding stuff, and since I have a JavaScript book, but I feel like I wouldn't be very qualified XD

Just your casual Eddhead passing by~
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

I'd help since my mom knows a load of coding stuff, and since I have a JavaScript book, but I feel like I wouldn't be very qualified XD
I actually know JavaScript and some HTML, but no CSS or NodeJS, and I also have no notable examples of my work, so I feel like I wouldn't be qualified to apply

Saiid

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

I actually know JavaScript and some HTML, but no CSS or NodeJS, and I also have no notable examples of my work, so I feel like I wouldn't be qualified to apply

Saiid
Yeah, I probably know more HTML than JavaScript.

MathlyCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid
I know CSS and HTML, but I'm blanking it out on JS a little, so doubt I'd be useful

Think before you act.
Actions speek louder than words.

hi there fella
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MathlyCat wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid
I know CSS and HTML, but I'm blanking it out on JS a little, so doubt I'd be useful
Let's join together as one person to apply

Saiid

;
card100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Saiid wrote:

MathlyCat wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid

Saiid
P.S. I know pretty much no JS

-card100
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

card100 wrote:

Saiid wrote:

MathlyCat wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid

Saiid
lol I'm sure you guys already have plenty of JS coders though

Saiid

;
Remix-the-Dragon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Saiid wrote:

card100 wrote:

Saiid wrote:

MathlyCat wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid

Saiid

Saiid
Yeah, let's apply as one person guys! It'll be enough skill to qualify XD

card100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

card100 wrote:

Saiid wrote:

MathlyCat wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid

Saiid

Saiid
We could always use more

-card100
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

card100 wrote:

Saiid wrote:

MathlyCat wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Saiid

Saiid

Saiid
Yes! @MathlyCat if you're okay with it, I can make the application?

Saiid

;
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Saiid wrote:

Remix-the-Dragon wrote:

Yes! @MathlyCat if you're okay with it, I can make the application?

Saiid
I'm going to take that as a yes
Coders for backend or frontend
Username: Saiid+Remix-the-Dragon+MathlyCat
Time on Scratch: ~4 years, 1 month
Applying for backend or frontend? I assume front-end is the only positions open
Do you know HTML5? Yes
Do you know CSS? Yes
Do you know Javascript? Yes
Do you know Node.JS? idk
Example (give me a snippet of HTML, CSS or PHP made by you!):
<!DOCTYPE html><html></html>
Why do you want to apply? Because it's interesting, and we (assumedly) love coding
What is DragonDrop? Umm… a website creator?
Have you ever worked on a big project on this before? Assuming you meant 'Have you ever worked on a big project like this before', yes.
Do you know what your job means & involves? If so, what? Yes. Programming.
Why should we pick you rather than others? Because I am 3 people, so 3 times the knowledge
Dedication: 10/10
Skill: 10/10
Activity: 10/10
Grammar & Punctuation: 10/10
Also I'd like to apply for Translator
Translator
What language can you translate English to? Binary, and Morse Code
Why do you want this position? Because it will be fun

Saiid

Last edited by Saiid (Dec. 2, 2016 02:59:25)

;
card100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Saiid wrote:

Translator

Saiid
Oh great!

-card100
Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

card100 wrote:

Saiid wrote:

Translator

Saiid
Oh great!

Saiid

;
TheScratchHobbiest
Scratcher
500+ posts

Did you see mine?

card100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheScratchHobbiest wrote:

Did you see mine?
@coke11 is the one who accepts/declines (their not on very often currently)

-card100
TheScratchHobbiest
Scratcher
500+ posts

card100 wrote:

Did you see mine?
Oh, I am sorry. I saw your signature and I assumed you owned this.

Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

card100 wrote:

Did you see mine?
Haha don't worry I did too at first

Saiid

;
card100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Saiid wrote:

card100 wrote:

Did you see mine?
Haha don't worry I did too at first

Saiid
I wish…

-card100
111Beastmode
Scratcher
100+ posts

QA
Why do you want this position: Well I think I could do this and I think it would be fun to be in a large scale project and I think I can help us get to where we want to be.
How can you help DragonDrop?: Well I can check everywhere for bugs but I don't really know what the interface or where I can look for them but I can promise I will spend a lot of time making sure dragon drop is bug free! If you have any questions please ask me… I know this is very short but hey you only live life once right? thanks for reading.