Discuss Scratch

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Magic: The Gathering

lightningcat01 wrote:

You can get MTG online which is free, I don't have it so I don't know how you get more cards though.

lolrenz12 wrote:

You can also download MTG Arena, which is also free.
A “real” starter deck should cost about less than 15$.
Well, I guess I'll download those games if I ever get a better computer.

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old man simply replied, “The one you feed.”

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

megaelectron2006 wrote:

lightningcat01 wrote:

You can get MTG online which is free, I don't have it so I don't know how you get more cards though.

lolrenz12 wrote:

XD DO you know untap.in ? I wouldn't recommend it firstly, but it's a place to free-play card games. There's a another one similar, tabletop simulator, but I don't know this one. They're websites, not softwares!

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

megaelectron2006 wrote:

lightningcat01 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

XD DO you know untap.in ? I wouldn't recommend it firstly, but it's a place to free-play card games. There's a another one similar, tabletop simulator, but I don't know this one. They're websites, not softwares!
Wow man tysm for the info! You just made my life easier

An old man is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

megaelectron2006 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

megaelectron2006 wrote:

lightningcat01 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

Glad about it!

megaelectron2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

megaelectron2006 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

megaelectron2006 wrote:

lightningcat01 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

Glad about it!
I don't think tabletop simulator let's me play games without downloading them, but the other one is nice

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

Hey guys just had an idea! I dear you!
Make a custom MTG card that represents anything on Scratch!
Just remember to stay respectful, follow Community Guidelines and be creative!
Some ideas of cards, about:
- yourself or a project you made
- the “bump function”
- an element in Scratch's website's anatomy
- a block or a program

There are many sites and softwares that allow you to make custom MTG cards. My favorites are mtgcardsmith.com and an app, Artificer.

Edit: I'll make a project to put them all together.

Last edited by lolrenz12 (Nov. 21, 2020 16:53:51)

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump lol
Why is Ashaya cheaper than Beanstalk giant looool.

one_who_codes
Scratcher
23 posts

Animeboy975 wrote:

My aunt's daughter has 3 packs from 1993 that were never opened.
wow! those are worth a lot! i have some cards from a while ago, maybe 1990 at least, and if i sold them all i would make at least a hundered bucks.

i love coding, creating, and helping other people! if you have an issue, contact me here. i would love to help you!

'hey man you wanna do a collab?'
- WazzoTV
'if you speak to me again I will hunt you down and stab you'
lildeebopJR
Snivychu09
Scratcher
3 posts

do you prefer to play draft or sealed? I have quite a lot of experience but I have never played in any sort of tournament because I mainly play online. just curious.