1000+ posts

Magic: The Gathering

IronBit_Studios wrote:

migo48 wrote:

What really? That sucks.
??? Context pls
i'm guessing it was a reply to this?

powershack wrote:

There's a club at my school for MTG, but I'm the only one who takes it seriously
The rest of the guys just sit around and barely know how to play

Please use quotes when replying to a post.
migo48
Scratcher
14 posts

Sorry. I was saying this in the wrong MTG thread. Sorry. Oh, and homestuck doesn't suck.
migo48
Scratcher
14 posts

NO! LONG LIVE THEROS + RAVNICA!!! -A message from my brother.
anemec
Scratcher
8 posts

phyrexia will take ravnica
shadow550
Scratcher
5 posts

hey who wants to help me make a magic the gathering simulator booster pack opener?
migo48
Scratcher
14 posts

I do but how?
shadow550
Scratcher
5 posts

i will show you if you agree
shadow550
Scratcher
5 posts

(pick random () to (10))

switch costume to [ v]

put them together and make all the customs magic cards and I will show you the rest if you agree
migo48
Scratcher
14 posts

I agree. Please tell me.
migo48
Scratcher
14 posts

Hey guys, you may not care but I think I just made a new record for damage in a game. In just on swing! 202 damage!
Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

migo48 wrote:

Hey guys, you may not care but I think I just made a new record for damage in a game. In just on swing! 202 damage!
Wait, 202 damage?!
How?!

bold thing - italic thing - underlined thing - strikethrough thing
shadow550
Scratcher
5 posts

follow me and then we will make a game
Tigerjr
Scratcher
19 posts

migo48 wrote:

Once I got infinite damage, infinite life, and infinite tokens with infinite power and toughness, all on the 4th turn

Steam: Primal Tiger Jr.
Nintendo Network ID: Tigerjr.1
Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tigerjr wrote:

migo48 wrote:

Once I got infinite damage, infinite life, and infinite tokens with infinite power and toughness, all on the 4th turn
What? HOW? Teach me your secrets master

Tigerjr
Scratcher
19 posts

Turn one, Mountain, Akroan Crusader.

Turn two, Mana Confluence, Sylvan Caryatid.

Turn three, Plains, Jeskai Ascendancy, Use Sylvan Caryatid to play a Messenger's Speed on Akroan Crusader.

Turn four, play Briber's Purse for zero, use Retraction Helix on Akroan Crusader, tap it to return Briber's purse to your hand, tap Sylvan Caryatid for one White mana and leave it floating, Play Briber's Purse for zero again, with Jeskai Ascendancy untapping your Akroan Crusader and Syvan Caryatid. Tap Akroan Crusader again to return Briber's Purse to your hand, tap Sylvan caryatid for one white again, play Briber's Purse again, Jeskai Ascendancy untaps all your creatures. Repeat that process one more time, use the floating mana to play Monastery Mentor, then repeat the process infinite times, tapping Akroan Crusader to return Briber's Purse to your hand, then playing it to untap your creatures and give them +1+1 with Jeskai Ascendancy and continue until your Akroan Crusader is big enough. Use the plains to play Mortal's Ardor on Akroan Crusader, attack for infinite damage and infinite life with your extremely large Crusader with trample and lifelink. If your opponent decides to use a killspell on it, either counter it with a Negate or let it die, you still have infinite tokens because of Monastery Mentor.

Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tigerjr wrote:

Turn one, Mountain, Akroan Crusader.

Turn two, Mana Confluence, Sylvan Caryatid.

Turn three, Plains, Jeskai Ascendancy, Use Sylvan Caryatid to play a Messenger's Speed on Akroan Crusader.

Turn four, play Briber's Purse for zero, use Retraction Helix on Akroan Crusader, tap it to return Briber's purse to your hand, tap Sylvan Caryatid for one White mana and leave it floating, Play Briber's Purse for zero again, with Jeskai Ascendancy untapping your Akroan Crusader and Syvan Caryatid. Tap Akroan Crusader again to return Briber's Purse to your hand, tap Sylvan caryatid for one white again, play Briber's Purse again, Jeskai Ascendancy untaps all your creatures. Repeat that process one more time, use the floating mana to play Monastery Mentor, then repeat the process infinite times, tapping Akroan Crusader to return Briber's Purse to your hand, then playing it to untap your creatures and give them +1+1 with Jeskai Ascendancy and continue until your Akroan Crusader is big enough. Use the plains to play Mortal's Ardor on Akroan Crusader, attack for infinite damage and infinite life with your extremely large Crusader with trample and lifelink. If your opponent decides to use a killspell on it, either counter it with a Negate or let it die, you still have infinite tokens because of Monastery Mentor.

…whoa.

Tigerjr
Scratcher
19 posts

It's fun to pull off

Last edited by Tigerjr (Feb. 6, 2016 14:59:32)